Nine of Swords

LOL

A/N: THIS IS QUITE A SWEET CHAPTER HONESTLY, BUT I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IM FEELING TEARY WHILE TYPING THIS ONE. AND NO DONT HATE ME, I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE A DRAMA SCENE HERE SINCE I RECEIVED SOME MESSAGED THAT I SHOULD ADD DRAMA ONTO THIS. SHOULD I EVEN PUT HORROR? HAHAHA.. ANYWAY, NINE OF SWORDS LITERALLY MEANS PAINFUL TRUTH, AND BY THE END OF THIS CHAPTER YOU'LL KNOW WHY I CHOSE THIS CARD THE LEAST. AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME OHMYGOD. IM SO SORRY MY DEAR READERS. 

 


And I did, I observed him the whole day, well I just observed his traits. From the way he walked, he eats, he writes and even whipped his hair. I observed it all, there’s one thing I didn’t observe, the way he talked coz I don’t have the courage to talk to him one on one coz im afraid I might break down or kiss him though we already kissed last night, but it was not definitely a kiss coz I was shocked. What a bad first kiss.

 

I was getting ready to go home when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and there I saw the guy I was thinking and stalking the whole day whipping his hair to the right as he try to make up some words.

“Yes?” I said as I leaned on the table for support coz of my stupid legs that cant stand his presence.

“Can we talk?”

“Arent we talking now?” I tried to divert the whole topic just to make the atmosphere a lil bit not awkward though I admit I wanna talk to him so bad, but why am I like this now iam the one who cant look at him straight in his eyes. Stupid Son Naeun.

 

I was contemplating with myself when I felt dragged by Taemin towards the school library that tahnked God there were only a few students because for sure they will stare at me and whisper to each other.

“What are we doing here?” I said as I rubbed my wrist when I was dragged to the fictional book sections.

“We are going to talk”  He took out one book from the shelf as he leaned his back onto it and gaze at me.

 

Everything went silent as I played with my fingers then looked at him trying to red his mind, now I regret having the chance to foresee future instead of reading minds. Ugh—

“Taemin” I said as I looked at him flipping the book on his hand.

“Hmn” He answered.

“Do you like me?” I asked all of the sudden. “I mean—do you really mean what you said last night..” I changed the way I asked because I felt it was too straightforward.

“Do you really need an honest answer?”

I nodded.

He put down the book to its normal position as he cross his arms and walked forward towards me while I just blinked.

“I need an answer not an action Lee Taemin” I said while fidgeting my fingers beside me.

 

I was trapped by his daze and his body when he look down and grabbed my hand. “I don’t mean what I told you last night”

 

That’s it—it felt like my heart were shattered into pieces. Its as if my world would about to collapse any second right now and I felt like a gelatin.

 

If this love hurts like this. I don’t want this anymore.

“So you are always honest?” Despite the fact that he was serious in saying that I said those words while giving a light chuckle and shoving my hair to the back as I look at him and he looked back at me.

“Arent you?”  He bit his lip as I felt his fist clenched and gripped  on the shelf behind me.

“No-“ I told him.

“So you are a liar?” He answered back that I threw some deadly gaze at him.

“Im not saying Im lying” I fought back.

 

I tried to hold back my tears from falling as I looked at his serious stares that I swear stab my heart.

 

I like you Taemin. I really do.

 

“I just—I just don’t say what I feel” I looked away as he tilted my chin to look at him.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Because the truth sometimes hurts”  admitted.

“Yeah—“ He said as he chuckled and looked down.  “And so do lies though” He added but more like a whisper as he look at me and scooted closer to me.

“Wh—what are you doing” I asked as I felt his hot breath going closer to my face.

“There is one last thing I wanna do in this boring place” He said as he slowly brought me closer to him by the waist as I stiffened by his magic touch.

“What—“ I was cut by my sentence when he placed his lips on mine that my eyes widened.

 

I felt his grip on waist tightened as his other hand caressed my cheeks, he was kissing me again at this school library, at this boring place. He turned his head to the left as we gasped for air and now we are leaning on each others forehead as I looked at his eyes.

“I love you Naeun”

 

But before I could answer him he kissed me again passionately this tongue I responded to his kiss as hugged him and caressed his back. I cant believe I was making out at this sacred place when no one is around, and Iam with him for Pete’s sake which is totally out of my intentions to do.

 

“I like you Taemin”  I said in between the kiss as he stopped and wiped his lips and looked at me.

“You cant” He said.

 

Here we go again.

 

“Why I cant!?” I felt my nerves boiling, it’s the second time I feel rejected. Why I can t like him back.

“Im going—tonight”

 

My eyes widened.

“To—tonight?” I tilted my head as I looked at him and shook his shoulder. “But you said—“

“Yes Son Naeun, I like you---No! I even love you, but let me just fix myself and be a better man” He said as he looked down with that gloomy eye.

“Will you come back?”

“I don’t know—“  I cut his sentence.

“Please don’t say that you cant—I will be waiting” I cupped his face as I pecked his lips.

“But I cant promise” He said.

 

I nodded.

 

“But do remember that my feeling for you were not lies” He added as he hugged me back and placed his cheeks on my shoulder as I felt hot liquid touching my skin, he is crying.

 

Love is complicated. Lies brings pain. Truth hurts. But why they must all come to us, at this situation where I can only trust myself and he.

 

”Don’t cry because of that Taemin” I patted his back.

“Pabo—im crying because of you.” He blurted when I suddenly remembered that two of cups card that flew in between us.

 

Hurts & Pain. Lee Taemin, why Iam that person who will let you experience those.

 

“Im sorry” I said as I hugged him tight.

 

He shook his head.

 

“Now I must believe that all your reading are correct---I guess I can do this..” He said but still I can still pain through his voice.

 

Lee Taemin you jerk.