You're Mine

Maid for me

“Im quitting” It’s the nth time when Lee’s family had losen one maid on their household again because of their son Lee Taemin who was just busy playing his IPod and don’t care about anything at all.

“LEE TAEMIN!” His father shouted as he just bobbed his head up and down along the music on his set.

“What?” His father pulled out his headset as he gave him an annoyed face and looked at his father then at the maid who was pulling her own suitcase towards their gate.

“IT’S THE NTH TIME YOU MADE OUR MAID QUIT!” His father shouted.

“So?” He stood up from his slumber seat as he grabbed his headset on his father’s hand and scooted upstairs.

“You Lee Taemin---“

 

I don’t care” Taemin said as he slammed the door behind him and jumped on his bed while browsing his contacts calling his good friend Jongin.

“Hey Kai, yes, are you free tonight? Yeah he gave me some testimonial and now I don’t want to stay right here, Okay. See ya later bro” He clicked his phone off and dashed to his walking closet to grab his new cool oufit for his free night later. 

 


 

“YAH! YOU RASCAL! WHERE ARE YOU GOING AGAIN HUH!?” He passed by his father as he grabbed his keys from the rack and went towards his car not minding the lady beside him who was dressing in a normal way.

“I will talk to you later—“ He said as he ran down on his Avanza and drove all the way to the club to meet  Jongin, his friend.

“Dude!” He gave a high five to the latter guy who was wearing the same cool clothes like him as he shove his bangs away from his face.

“What’s with the call huh?” Jongin was holding one glass of wine on his hand while the other was snaking at some girl’s waist.

“Nah—dad blamed me again for letting that go away again” Taemin said as he grabbed the glass infront of him and swirled it before drinking it up down.

“Woah—dude, seriously, you seduced a girl again?” He looked at Taemin as he shook his head then gave a grin.

“Dude is it my fault Iam this hot?”

“But seriously dude—any girl would fall on your trap from what you are doing.” He gave him a chuckle as they toasted their glasses that made a ringing sound as they drunk all night out.

 

It was already midnight and Jongin was drunk, the girls beside him are also drunkards and luckily he s having high tolerance against alcohols, champagnes were like water for him only that he can easily gulp drop down to his stomach.

“I salute you for not getting drunk” Jongin said along with hiccups as Taemin patted his shoulders and looking at him.

“Alcohols should be put on the stomach not on the head dude..” he pointed at Jongin’s temples as the guy passed out on his shoulder that he need to bring him to his unit before coming home, luckily his mom knows Jongin’s attitude that they didn’t get a scolding for going home drunk.

“Ahjumma, he si so drunk—I guess tomorrow he wont know you again” Taemin said as he puts on his shoe bidding his goodbye.

“Taemin—be careful on driving, I told you to get a night here, but you—“

“Im fine ahjumma, plus my dad might throw my things tomorrow If  wont come home” Then he winked and opened his car as he drove home.

 

He arrived at his home and the lights were all shut off when someone in white walked infront of him that he almost jumped out and screamed.

“OMONA!! NUGUYA!!” He held his chest tighter as he looked at the lady infront of him with her hair curly flowing as she crossed her arms and looked at him.

“Your dad said I should wait for you to come back home”

“Psh—“

“And you are drunk” The girl leaned closer to him as she sniffed his smell and covered her nose “You stink”

“As if I care” He pushed her way making her almost fall down when he caught his waist in an instant.

“Hey—you okay?” He looked at her face despite the darkness that almost covered her.

“I—I do..” And she pushed him away.

 

I never thought this girl was faster to be kicked out than the others. Taemin thought as he saw the lady covering her face with her palms and in an instant he already knew that this was the new maid hired by his great father.

 

The next morning, he woke up with full of sunlight covering his entire room that he rubbed his eyes in frustration as he saw that girl again from last night who gets easily annoyed.

“What are you doing here?”

 

The girl didn’t mind him and just continued opening the curtains.

 

“Stop opening it---“ He covered his eyes more as the lady bowed infront of him and introduced herself.

 

“Son Naeun imnida”

 

He looked at her face and her hair was tied in a ponytail now as he sat up hugging his pillow and looked at her. “Where did you come from?”

 

“Iam not allowed to say anything about me”

 

Taemin looked at her as he threw the pillow on his bed and scooted right infront of her trapping her in her arms.

“Im Lee Taemin—“

“Can you wash your mouth first—you stink” She pushed Taemin away as he blinked and placed her palms infront of his place and breathe out as he smelled his own stinky smell.

“Yah---!” He shouted but then the girl named Naeun dashed out his room.

 

I will soon fire you out of this house. He thought as he scooted at the bathroom to get some washing and cleaning.

He finished taking a bath and ran downstairs to get some breakfast as he saw the girl again making the foods at the kitchen counter as he leaned on the counter and stared at her.

“Tell me about yourself”

She placed the plates on the table then went again to the counter. “Iam Naeun, your dad hired me to be your maid because you fired the other one”

 

Taemin rolled his eyes in frustration as he tapped the counter with his hands as he scooted behind her and grabbed the plate on her hand and smiled as he bit on one sandwich. “How much—“

“What how much?”

 

Taemin put the plate down at the table as he puts one hand on his waist and looked at her. “How much did my dad paid you to be here, I will pay double—just get out of this effin house now since Im being kind” he gave an assuring smile as Naeun pushed him away and then grabbed the water from the fridge and placed it n the table.

 

“So your dad was right—it was hard to handle you”

 

He looked at her as he squinted his eyes  “Are you perhaps my dad’s woman?”

 

Naeun bit her lips in frustration as she stomped her feet on the floor as he looked at Taemin who was looking at him.

“Im not your father’s woman nor I would want to be one of his woman—you jerk!” And then he kicked his leg and went out.

 

“OWWW—“ Taemin held on his leg as he gave a devil smile while grabbing one sandwich on his hand and looked at the angry Naeun with her back facing her.

 

She is really something and Iam being challenged.

 

Days come by and Naeun was still there at the Lee Residence being the oh-so-good maid to the oh-so-badass Lee Taemin.

“Give me that—grab that—can you –ughhh! Im so tired of hearing his orders like almost everyday, he is obviously pushing me to my limits” Naeun said as she sliced one onion for the bad ’s dinner as she looked at the devil coming towards her way.

 

“Water—“

“What?”

“I said bring me the water—the guys tired me out” He was opening his palms as Naeun grabbed the water from the fridge, poured it down the glass and gave it to him—but not on his hand, to his head. The water drippd down his head down to his neck and through his shirt making me drenched in cold water.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!”

“You said you are tired right? That’s instant bath—“ She said as she placed the glass down and grabbed the towel on the rack and placed it over her head.

“You are so into me”

“What?”

“I said you like me—“

 

Naeun turned around and faced him as she smiled and grabbed the glass and poured water on it again.

“Yes I think I do—“ she poured the water on him again but this time she splashed it directly on his shirt as she walked out and gave a victorious smile on what she just did.

 

“YAHH SON NAEUN!!!!” Taemin threw the towel from his head to the ground as she looked at Naeun and thought of a plan. 

 


 

“What is it this time Taemin?” He met Jongin at the nearby café as he leaned closer to him and gave a weird smile.

“That smile—erase that from your face, what did that new girl did to you?”

“She annoys me so much”

“Annoy you?” He gave a loud chuckle as he leaned back. “Taemin being annoyed to a maid?”

 

Taemin sipped her frappe as he gave a death glare at Jongin, “Are you going to laugh or are you going to help?”

“Well, okay I will help since I want to see my bestfriend falling inlove to his own maid”

“In your face” Taemin said as he threw one tissue at Kai as he laughed.

“Nah—but seriously, you never thought of a plan like this before, so maybe she was really one of a kind girl to earn your great time and thinking” Jongin blurted.

“Are you saying Iam dumb?”

 

Jongin waved his hands infront of him as he laughed and pointed at him “I didn’t said that”

“But you are implying it –bastard” He whacked Jongin as they talked about their own plan to kick Naeun out of the house as his maid.

“Seriously dude, when your dad find about this—you are so dead! I mean you are so freaking dead”

“Well—it’s a matter of ‘if she gave up first’” Taemin said.

“Okay dude” 

 


 

“Naeun!” Taemin said as she looked at him holding a bottle of champagne with Jongin at his side with a girl beside him.

“Does your dad knows about this?” Naeun asked as she crossed her arms.

“Unless you tell her—but hello! We are in the 21st century Naen, so having fun is a must right? C’mon, the ther maids are on their day off” He grabbed Naeun by her wrist as he dragged her towards his wide room together with Jongin and his girl.

“You need to drink this---and we need to reconcile” He poured one glassful of champagne at Naeun’s glass as he looked at her.

She gulped looking at the glass being full with that yellow liquid as she smelled it and made a sour face as she gulped it.

 

“Gulped it all the way down so the twist can be tasted” Taemin said as he helped Naeun gulped down the whole champagne down as he gulped down his.

 

After many glasses and shots of champagne Taemin felt something wrong with his consciousness  he is getting drunk and he was not being drunk on just champagne.

“Yah-- *hiccups*” He npointed at Jongin with the glass still on his hand. “What did *hiccups* you put in here *hiccups”

“I added Vodka on it so it was more powerful”

Taemin was about to stand up but he felt so dizzy, so that’s why he felt drunk—Vodka plus Champagne and he didn’t even notice it, and now he is being a little drunk as he saw Naeun shoving away her bangs that covers her eyes while gulping the drink all the way down as he told him. He was amazed on how she tucked her hair ily, how she bits her lips when she sips that drink and how she smiled drunkily.

 

“Naeun” He placed the glass down on the table as he tilted the ladies chin up to look at him.

“Un?” Naeun smiled as she shove Taemin’s bangs away.

“Would it be weird If I fell for a maid?”

 

She shook her head.

 

“Then I guess Iam falling for you”

 

Taemin drew closer to her as he looked at her eyes, making their noses touched each other as she closed hers and as his lips touch hers. Their lips moved in perfect rhythm as they only stop just to grab some air and then continue again sharing their own taste while his hands slides at her back drawing her closer to him and her hands on his hair doing some magic. He kissed her nose as she smiled as he kissed her cheeks then her jaw then down to her neck as she pulled his shirt up revealing his toned abs.

“I don’t care if dad forbid us—you are the first girl who made me annoyed like this” Taemin said as he kissed her lips fully while sliding his hands on her waist making her moan a little by his movement as he looked at her eyes and smiled making their forheads meet.

 

‘This is the first time I will be saying this” Taemin said as he brushed his thumb on her cheeks.

“I will be listening”

“ I—“ he kissed her forehead.

“Love—“ He kissed her nose..

“You” and then he kissed her lips again. 

 


 

The next morning Taemin found Naeun sleeping on her arms and Jongin and his girl was nowhere to be found. He looked at the sleeping face of the girl he made out with, he fixed the strap of her dress and stood up as he wore his shirt back and bent down to kiss Naeun’s nose.

“Goodmorning lovely”

 

Naeun looked at Taemin as her eyes widen and looked at herself almost thrown out as she looked at the guy who greeted her and uttered. “Did we--?”

“What do you think?”

 

“I was been played—ughh---stupid alcohol”  she told herself as she stood up wrapping herself with the blanket and fixing herself.

“Im quitting this job—so no need to look for me” Naeun ran out of his room as she grabbed her things and called her mom.

“Yes mom, no, I just want to come back there” She said as Taemin leaned on her door as she passed by him by pushing him away before she turned around.

“You won okay—you got me, Ive fallen for you, that thing last night, I don’t know—but—before you kick me out, I will be kicking myself out..Im resigning” She said while almost sobbing.

 

Taemin just stood frozen from his position as he can felt his heart being rippled. Yes, this was all planned—but he didn’t know that he was going to be fallinf for real, that kiss was planned—yes on the lips, but to her forhead and almost giving out everything it was not on the plan, everything was true last night, and it was been mistaken as prank by the first girl he ever almost gave his everything., his first I love you.

 

Why.

 

“Taemin—where’s Naeun” His dad came the next day and he saw his son drinking some alcohol again on the living room while he placed his luggages on the floor.

“She resigned”

“What but—“

“Yeah—she resigned by herself”

“You—“

“I didn’t fire her—I didn’t do anything, I just kissed her” He shouted as he placed his glass on the table and turned away.

“Taemin—she is not just a maid”

 

He stopped on his tracks and looked at his dad.

 

“What are you talking about dad?”

“She is your fiancée” His dad revealed as his eyes widened.

“Huh?”

 

His dad sat at the couch as he spoke “Naeun said she wants to know you, but she doesn’t want it to be the usual meet and greet like the others so when I told her you let our maids resign because you are playing with them she volunteered herself and promised herself she would be a good maid despite her standing in life—and now”

“Dad—where is she living?”

“Just near our place—one hour fro—“

“Okay I got it”

 

Taemin lunged at his driver seat as he used his GPS to track Son’s residence and stepped on the car as he ran for his girl.

 

“Yes—“ he arrived at the Son residence as he knocked on the door and greeted by one of the maids.

“Is Naeun there?”

“But—“

“Tell her I need to talk to her N O W!” He shouted as the maid cant seem to form words but then a middle aged lady came and looked at him.

“Taemin—“

 

Taemin nodded and bowed at the lady as she patted his head and smiled “Naeun’s upstairs”

He smiled as he bowed again “I will just clear things up first mmaam, I just need to talk to her”

“Don’t worry—I know everything and welcome here” She said as Taemin ran upstairs and opened Naeun’s door just to see her lying on her bed with her back facing the door and facing him.

“Mom—I said leave me alone first, don’t hug me—ugh!” She turned around to see Taemin’s face and his arms on her waist.

 

“Ta—“

“I miss you” He stopped her sentence by pecking at her lips.

“How—“

“If you wont say I miss you I will continue kissing your lips” He pecked on it again not removing her hands at her waist instead drawing her closer to him more.

“I miss you—Im sorry for being a jerk, don’t leave me please”

“Ughh—why are you here, how did you know Im living here”

“If there’s a will there’s a way” He released his hug from her as he looked at her eyes. “Am I forgiven?”

“Hmmn”

“I wont say ‘no’ as an answer” He pecked his lips again as she chuckled.

“You are really into me huh?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Well annoying you made me like you—“ he looked at her as he smiled “no I actually loved you—so can we get to know each other more?” he winked at her as she slapped his arm and hugged him back.

“I was planning to go abroad not letting you know Im your fiancée”

“What?”

“I said planning pabo—“

“If you are leaving, bring me with you” He smiled as he nod.

“You are obviously my maid”

“Huh?”

 

He smiled at her as he pecked her lips and said “Because you are really maid for me” 

 

 

 

- fin -