Final

Elevator Trouble

Eric Nam and his new assistant MC for the day, Jaeyoung, had just finished their filming of After School Club, and were heading off to grab some dinner. They were talking and laughing as they got into the lift, and Eric pressed the button to go to the ground floor. Since they were on the tenth floor, it would be troublesome to climb down all the stairs.

When they were approaching the fourth floor, the lift suddenly halted. The lights went out, and Eric began to panic. He pressed the bell button several times to alert someone of their situation, and a voice was heard on the intercom.

"Hello? Who's in the lift?" A female voice spoke. "This is Eric Nam, I'm stuck in here with Jae right now, the lift isn't working." Eric replied. The woman responded, "We'll get help as soon as possible. Stay calm and don't waste your oxygen by panicking."

Eric sighed and slumped to the floor of the elevator. "I'm sorry this had to happen, Jae. Now we're stuck here, and you must be hungry." The said girl shrugged and said, "It's not so bad, besides, I have company!" Grinning, she pulled a snack bar out of her purse.

Cookie and marshmallow, Eric sighed in happiness as he bit into the bar. "It's good, Jae. You want some?" She pulled another bar out of her bag and began to munch on it. "I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry!"

After they finished their bars, Eric began to twiddle his thumbs. "So Jae, I heard that you're into Infinite?" Jae nodded, "Yeah, Sungjong's my brother, so of course I'm into them." "Is that the only reason, or do you have another?"

"Well, I do have a bias in Infinite, but of course, that's a secret." Laughing, she poked Eric. "Don't be jealous, I think you're just as amazing as he is."

Eric smiled, and poked her back. "Who said anything about being jealous?" Shrugging, she pulled her phone out of her purse.

"There's connection in here! That's amazing! I'm going to text Sungjong and let him know, since I'm bored." She typed a message into the phone and sent it to Sungjong. The reply was immediate, and she laughed. Eric tried to peer over her shoulder to read her text message, but she locked her phone. "Nice try, oppa, but you can't see that."

He pouted and shifted to a corner to sulk. She moved over to sit next to him and started poking his puffed-out cheeks. "Don't be mad, Eric oppa~" He glared at her and she grinned.

After a while, the temperature began to rise in the lift, and Jae stripped off her jacket. "It's too waaaarm." She groaned, lying on the floor of the elevator. Eric sighed, taking off his jacket as well. "You're right, but what can we do? I'd rather it be freezing."

Just then, a voice came through the intercom. "Mr Nam, Miss Jung, we were able to turn on the air-conditioning for you." "Yes!" Jae fist-pumped, before sliding back onto the floor. Eric thanked the woman, and smiled. "Aircon!"

However, the air-con was broken too. It started becoming colder and colder, and soon Eric and Jae were cold, even with their jackets on. "It's really too cold now.." Jae sighed, resting her head on Eric's shoulder. "Yeah, and I don't know how much longer this will take. Seoul traffic is pretty bad at this hour.." The girl lifted her head up and grinned.

"I have an idea!"

Soon enough, Eric found the girl sitting on his lap. "Jae, what are you doing?" He said, face turning a little pink. "It's cold, and this is the best way to warm up! Besides, I like snuggling with you!" She nuzzled her face into his neck, smirking. Eric turned red, but he couldn't deny that he liked it. He did have a crush on the girl, and this was just the moment they needed.

"Eric oppa? Are you okay?" The girl blinked, staring at his tomato-red face. He grinned sheepishly. "I'm fine, don't worry. Really warm now." "So I can get off?" The girl shifted to get off, but he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Aren't you still cold?" To the girl, his words were clearly excuses. Teasing him, she chuckled, "No, I'm warm now, you can let go!"

"But I don't want to." Eric muttered. "Oh, did you say something?" She poked his cheek. "No, I-"

"Eric Nam Yoondo, if you can think that I can't hear you, you must be crazy. Your 'muttering' wasn't very soft. And just for your information, I'd like to sit here, on your lap, and cuddle with you more. So hug me."

He grinned, and hugged her close to his chest.

"I love you, idiot." The girl sighed, kissing his cheek.

Eric's smile got wider, if that was even possible, and he pecked her lips. "I love you too."

They snuggled up against each other and fell asleep, and were soon rescued.

"So, about that dinner we were supposed to go for.." Eric smiled at the girl, expecting a positive reply.

"It's a date, now come on!"

And Eric let her drag him to the restaurant that they were eating at.

Bonus scene:

"Oh, Jae, you're here too?" Sungjong grinned as he pulled his sister towards his table, completely ignoring Eric. Infinite laughed as they saw Sungjong dragging her to their table, and Eric gaping at them. "Oppa, I came with someone, now let go!" Sungjong smirked evilly and whispered into her ear, "I know you want to sit with your bias, there's a seat next to him~" She groaned, slapping her brother. "No, I'm on a date, come on!" Glaring at her brother, she walked back to Eric. "Sorry about that, just that my brother-" "Was going to let you sit next to your bias, and you said no." Eric hugged her. "You chose me over him! This is the best day ever, and let's go somewhere else, away from him~"

"Wait, but where are we going?" Jae blinked at Eric as he dragged her out the doors of the restaurant. Eric smirked, "A hotel." "What the hell, Nam Yoondo! Let go!"

"But we're just going there for dinner!" "You should have said that earlier!" Smack. "Ow! Hey, stop hitting your boyfriend!" "Sorry, but I intend to hit you, in the lips, with my lips." ".. Well, please go ahead." <3

[A/N: Yay, I'm done with this, and it's long (relatively). Thanks for supporting!]