Please listen to me ..

When the leader SULKS ???

Leeteuk POV ~

"HELLO !!" I shouted out loud when I saw our house is totally mess up and all the rubbish scattered every where while the group members just buzy doing their activities ?? I calmed myself because if I get angry , all my dongsaengs will tease me and say "Teukie hyung-ahh , don't be mad or else your face will have wrinkles !" I sighed . Nobody will realised that I'm here . So , it's not worth at all if I stayed here . I walked to my room and took my bag and packed all my stuff and after done with that , I walked outside and drove to the nearby hotel . I checked in and stayed there . 

*at night*

I wake up when I heard my phone rings . I take a look at the screen and saw 'Evil Kyu' calling . I just let the phone rings while walking to the bathroom and take my bath . 

*while at home*

No One POV ~

All the members worried because they haven't seen their Teukie hyung the whole day . It's Siwon who realised that and he tried to seached all by himself . When he failed , he called the other members while Kyuhyun and Sungmin waited at home . They all spread in groups in order to find their missing Teukie . 

After searching until late at night , they all went home but nobody can sleep as they were worried with their missing leader . They once again gathered at the living room and discussed together . Suddenly , Kyuhyun thought an idea that they finally agreed ...

Kyu POV ~

"Hyung , what if we text him and said that one of us are sick ?? In a serious stage ?" I spoke out my opinion and I'm quite shocked because most of my hyungs agree with me !! Wahahah .. Suddenly Kibum hyung said "Don't you think that it's too over ? What if he finds out ? What will he feel ?? I quite disagree although this is the only way .." Heechul hyung mumbled something to himself before saiying that "When our leader is missing , I'm the leader for a while and my decision is WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE PLAN.." Sungmin hyung clapped his hands and said "Who will be our 'sick person' ??" "Me" Shindong raised his hands and our plan is SET ! We just need to wait at 2 am before text our leader .. 

*at 2 am*

Kibum POV ~

"What ?? Use my phone ?? But why ? Don't do this to me .. I'm afraid ..." I said while holding back my tears . Eunhyuk hyung words makes me sad ! "Kibummie .. Use your phone . Why ? Because out of us , you are the most quiet person . If the other text Teukie .. I'm afraid that he will feel curious .. Please ..." I mumbled before texting to Teukie .. I'm shocked because after a while Teukie text us and said "I'm on my way .."

*after 30 mins*

"Why Teukie isn't here yet ??" As son as I finished my words .. There is a loud *BANG* outside . My heart beats fastly that I , Siwon hyung and Heechul hyung ran outside .. There is an accident and .. "Teukie hyung-ahh !! Don't leave us ! Teukie-ahh wake up ! I'm sorry ! We are sorry ! Wookie ! Why are you standing there ? Help Teukie .. He looks lifeless.." I can't remember what happened as I fainted beside him .

*at the hospital*

Wookie POV ~

" Kibummie .. He's awake ! Guys ! He's awake ! Kibum-ahh are you okay ??" I asked him and I felt guilty when he asked "Where is Teukie hyung ? Is he all right ? May I meet him now ? My tears shed and I ran away . Yesung ran after me and whispered "No crying . It's not your fault . And it's not anybody fault . I know you didn't mean it right ? Now let us gather in Kibum room and I want you to tell us the truth ."

After I tell everything . My cheek blush ..

*flashback*

I walk outside because I want to inhale the cool air outside . Actually , I wanted to cross the road . Instead of walking , I run because I thougth maybe there aren't any car . I owned Teukie hyung a life as he , my beloved hyung , sacrifised his life just to avoid from bumped me ! 

*end of flashback*

I cried ! And cried ! I know , time can't be replaced anymore . "Teukie hyung .. Please come back .. Who'll take care of us ?? Who will yell at Kyu when he teased me ? WhO ? Who?!" As I cried out loud , Hyukkie and Hae persuaded me and Hae said "Shh .. Don't cry like a crybaby .. Teukie isn't die yet ..." I cried and said softly "But he is in the critical condition right ?? It's all my fault ! I know I'm bad ." As I say that , all the members in Kibum room cried . All of us regretted . We know that Teukie is the best LEADER , the best HYUNG and the best NAGGING person ever .........

Heechul POV ~

"Goodbye hyung.." I said for a thousand times .. Sungmin and Kyu are crying ... Wookie fainted after heard the news and Yesung took himto the next door .. Siwon pray for Teukie happiness .. Hae and Hyuk just squat at the corner of the room , Shindong talks to the doctor in swollen eyes while Kibum stand besides me , holding tight Teukie's hand .....

"Please listen to me , don't let the house mess again . And can you guys obey to me ?" Teukie said .... "Well , hyung ... I promise you that I'll make sure that all of us will obey you and you won't have to experience this again ..." 

"Thanks for taking care of m-" I cut his words "Please don't say that .. That should be us who thanked you ... Thank you hyung .. I love you .."

No One POV ~

After the incident , all of them (SJ) become obey to their leader . Teukie felt relieve when knew all his dongsaengs had changed . He said to himself "Maybe after this I should be M.I.A again !"

~ The End ~

 


Sorry guys if the story is ! I'm new and this is my first one shot ever . Please comment and show your support ?? *wink* *wink* 

Thanks for reading and if you want me to read your fanfics .. Please do send me a message .. See ya in the next fanfics !