My Letter

Forever You Will Last

Okay, I know it's very hard to believe, but she's gone. I'm still in denial. I guess I've forgoten that idols can die. We've only cared about if they're still in a group or not, but we somehow implant it into our heads that they can never die. We just can't take it if we knew that they had the chance of dying. It's like family. I cannot picture my mom passing away. It's something I just believe that won't happen. Honestly, I wasn't much of a fan of Ladie's Code. I knew who they were, and I adored some members. However, I didn't listen to their music because it just isn't the kind of music I listen to. There was just the one song that I loved which was "Bad Girl". That doesn't matter anyway. The member that immediately caught my eye was EunB. I can't believe it. It is just more of a shock when you think of it as something that was impossible. I'm heartbroken, and confused. I feel very sorry for her family, Ladie's Code, and the Laveleys. I can't fathom how hard it must be for them at the moment. Its hard for someone to get pass trhough things like this, and I hope the very best for all of them. Dear EunB, I hope you are able to rest in peace, and I want you to know that you will forever be remembered as an adored idol of Korea. You accomplished a lot, and you should be very proud. To the other two members, I hope you get better, and I hope no more harm can come to you all. I love you, although I don't know much about you, I do. We all do. Pray for us all, and hope them the best. I'm sorry, I just can't believe it.