GKS

Genie Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman was in hurry, a bread in , bag in her left hand and coffee in her right hand. She was among a crowd of people who rushed towards their respective places, then she saw a man looked like an angel, he make her heart stopped. Suddenly everything became dark.

The woman was awakened in her room "are you okay?" Ask the man she saw on the street, he looked surprised "Who are you?" The woman asked "I'm jin, Kim seokjin your husband" he replied and smiled to her "jin, what are you doing in my house?" She asked confused "hey it's our house, I waited until you were awake" he replied.

she looked at him, then his face were closer to her face, she hit him "Ya! What's wrong with you?" He said "you're going to kiss me so I hit you" she said, he looked at her shocked "we always do that in the morning you ". He got up from the bed, then she grab his hand "oppa" "hmm, what is it?" He asked her, then she peck his lips "good morning" she said "good morning too princess" he smiled.

"So, what we're going to do?" She asked him "I can make your 5 wishes come true, you already used 2" he said "what?" Her eyes widened "yup, you want me to be your husband and you already kissed me" "how did you know my wishes?" She asked "I can't tell you" he said. "Okay, I won't ask you again".

He dragged her to somewhere "we are here" he said "oh, park?" She confused "yes, let's play". He sat on the swing "come here" he told her to sat on his lap, she shook her head, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter