1/1

Alone

 

 

The spring has come and love is all in the air. Flowers blossomed and the land turned into some other colours just like a painting.

Minho was sitting alone on the bench at the park. His face looks sad somehow and deep sighed was heard several times.

He took his phone out and stared at his phone. He also took out his headset and wore it while looking around. He saw couples here and there. Spring has definitely come.

The song that was playing on the radio he listened was all in spring mode. Flattery and cheerful. But it couldn’t hide his anger.

“What’s with him, really?”

He ruffled his hair into a mess.

“I don’t get it! Why mad? I didn’t do anything wrong!”

He folded his arms and talked to himself.

“Wh-why did he– when did I– damn!”

He stomped his feet and muttered by himself. Everyone who passed by him whispered at how noisy and weird he was. But of course he didn’t hear it; his ears both stuffed by his headset.

“I am the one who supposed to be angry! I didn’t know anything yet he yelled at me!”

He stood up and everyone shot a glare at him. He bowed an apology and smiled awkwardly.

“I didn’t do anything wrong...” He sat down.

“Or did I?”

He sighed.

“But what?”

He browsed over his phone and checked everything inside; there might be something that made his boyfriend mad. He opened his messages and read one by one. He also checked the calendar in case he forgot what date is today.

“Nothing’s wrong!”

He was frustrated and whined like a kid.

“Whyyyy???”

He lied down on the bench and covered his face with his cardigan. “Ah! Whatever.”

 

And so he fell asleep.

 

Not long after that he felt the sun burnt his skin and he tried to open his eyes. His skin was burnt but he felt shadow over his face. He saw two hands were covering him from the sun light. He realized he was sleeping on someone’s thigh.

“Wha-”

He looked up and found him.

“What are you doing here?”

“What? I can’t?”

Minho sat up but he insisted him to stay still.

“I said... What are you doing?”

He covered his face from the sun again.

“Just stay still, stupid.”

“What?? Hyung! I’m your hyung! Stupid you say??”

“Why are you sleeping here? Only stupid people would let themselves cooked by the sun.”

“Heol! You said you want to be alone!”

“Why did you believe my word easily?”

“What?”

“I didn’t mean it.”

“Cam... I don’t understand you, really. Your mood swings, really...”

“Do you like it, sitting here alone?”

“What?” Minho was dumbfounded as the boy asked him as if nothing has happened.

“I hate being alone at the dorm.”

“What are you-?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? You better tell me why you’re mad at me, Lee Taemin.”

“I was just frustrated. You didn’t get it, did you? I want something from you.”

“You want something? You should’ve just told me what instead of being all mad.”

“It’s hard to tell. You should guess from how I behave hyung.”

“I’m not good at that, you know.”

“This is frustrating.”

“Of course. Someone should tell me what he wants so I don’t have to be confused and get yelled at, really.”

He heard a deep sigh.

“Oh! Now you’re sighing?!”

“Do you really like being alone hyung?”

“Why?”

“You know, at night… Everyone’s out and... Well... Do you?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t you need a friend? In case you’re... Lonely.”

“Wait! Oh God... Lee Taemin?”

“Don’t look at me.” He covered Minho’s face. “Just answer me with a question. You better get what I mean now, hyung. Ouh this is frustrating! Why do I have to give you an obvious hint?”

“A question?”

“Let me ask you once again. Are you okay being alone in your room?” He paused. “At night.

Minho pushed away the hands that cover his face. He smirked seeing his cute boyfriend.

“The answer hyung.”

Minho grabbed his neck and laughed a little. He got the answer. And so he pulled him down for a kiss.

“Do you want to sleep in my room tonight, Lee Taemin? With me...

Taemin pushed Minho off of his laps. With a blushing face he ran away.

“What's with that question?” He mumbled.

“Why?” Minho chased after him.

“That sound so erted, hyung!”

 

 

 

 

-----

Okay, a short stupid and weird one shot lol. Why and how could I think of this weird idea? lolol. But yeah... I hope you guys like it. I found it cute, this story (what are you doing aqcel, you're liking your own story too much?)

Please subscribe, please leave a comment, leave a lot if you don't mind. And upvote ;)

Good evening,

aqcelnicorus :D