Kim Ryeowook ,a loving girl

MY ARROGANT PRINCE

"Ryeowook are you going now ?"

Ryeowook look towards her mother's direction and kiss her cheeks as she sits to her chair.Leetuek smiles at her while she is reading her report in her laptop.She look to his husband who is eating his breakfast happily.She and her daughter stare at Youngwoon happily while eating their breakfast while Youngwoon notice that he is being watch and he is right when he see his wife and daughter looking at him while bitting their lips to avoid to laugh.

"Hey what are you looking up huh?'

"We just want to see why you are not talking or greeting us , I was right you busy eating like a five year old kid"

"YAH!?"

Ryeowook can't help but to smile brightly while her parents fight like kids.She is happy because parents have a cat fight but will forgive in the end .She is about to talk when the head maid go inside the diningroom.

"Young lady , Young lady Sungmin is here with her husband"

"Okay I"m going now "

The head maid bow her head and go out of the room .Youngwoon and Leetuek stand up as they their daughter to go out of the room.Sungmin is smiling at them and bow her head to Ryeowook as well as Kyuhyun .Youngwoon is shock to see Kyuhyun with Sungmin because he didn't  know that Kyuhyun is already married.Kyuhyun shake his hand and smile at him while the latter is give him a confuse look that notice by Ryeowook.

"Appa this my bestfriend's husband Cho Kyuhyun"

"I know him becausehis my business partner "

"I didn't know that your my wife's bestfriend's father Mr Kim "

"Me either I didn't know that you are already married Mr Cho "

Kyuhyun proudly smirks at his business partner while He put his right arm to Sungmin making his wife blush a little.

"We need to go now Mr Kim I fetch your daughter so my wife will have a company when I drop her to their school.I see you later in conferrance room later at my company"

"Okay see you later and please take good care of my daughter"

Kyuhyun nods his head as he and the girls go to his car .He salutes to Ryeowook's father before he drive his car.Leetuek notice his husband stare at something as she walk towards her husband.Youngwoon gasp when he notice an arm in his shoulder.

"I want Mr Cho to be my daughter's husband unfortunately he is taken"

"And it's her bestfriend's husband so stop match making them"

"Arasso i see you later"

"See you later dear"

Youngwoon sigh and kiss Leetuek's lips before going to his black BMW as Leetuek smiles and wave her hands as she bid goodbye to her husband.She go inside their mansion to do her unfinish work in her office

 

***

Meanwhile...

"HI AUNT WOOKIE!"

"IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AUNT WOOKIE"

Ryeowook smile at her bestfriend's twins as she give them the cookies she made yesterday while Sungmin is getting something to her bag.Sanduel is happily eating his share of cookies and Minki is saying thank you to her favorite aunt before she eat her share.Kyuhyun smiles brightly while listening his children laughter while Sungmin and Ryeowook wipes the twins cookie crumps on their mouth .The twins starts playing while their mother and her bestfriend talks about their practicum for next week and how will they take care of a baby while Kyuhyun is listening to them even he is the one who drives the car.They arrive on the twins school on time .Kyuhyun dies the engine as he came out of his mercedes benz as he open the door of the backside.As they came out the twins starts running making Sungmin go outside to chase her naughty twins.Ryeowook feels happy to see her niece and nephew running towards her direction and hides on her back as Sungmin run towards them making Kyuhyun laugh at them as he walk towards them with his twins things.

" You need to behave especially you Minki arasso?"

"It's Ren Appa not Minki "

"Ren or Minki whatever honey be good "

"How about me Appa ?"

"You too Duellie and take care of Minki arasso?'

"Arasoo ,Ren let's go now before teacher Bang came "

"Okay Duellie Oppa "

Sanduel smiles at her twin sister before they hold their hands together as they go to their classroom.

"Our twins are so adorable right Kyu?"

"Yeah but tend to be naughty sometimes .Let's go now i drop both of you to your campus "

"Okay Kyu, Wookie let's go inside the car now "

"Oh yeah before we late for are first class"

They go to the car to drop the two girls to their school.

 

"Wookie here comes the chaos "

"I know Min and it gives me a headache"

"Don't worry you two i bring my bodyguards they on their way now"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING KYU?!"

"I'm serious guys and i don't want to get hurt especially my Minnie "

"That's so sweet of you Kyu "

"GET A ROOM PLEASE"

Ryeowook shout before Kyuhyun kiss her bestfriend's lip.Kyuhyun giggle on her while Sungmin is blushing hard cause her bestfriend see them as they walk in the parking lot while waiting for the bodyguards arrive .They chatting happily when the bodyguards arrive and them to the entrance of the university.Many people especially boys welcome them with a big smile on their face but suddenly frown among seeing Kyuhyun and the bodyguards.Sungmin and Ryeowook goes to the university with a big relief that the boys didn't chase them and go to their room .Kyuhyun kiss Sungmin before he bid goodbye to her so shecan go with Ryeowook in their room.

"He' really sweet towards you Min '

"But tends to be naughty like his kids '

"I agree"

"Morning guys"

The two girls look at the sounds direction and they shout in unison

"JUNGKOOKIE?!"

 

-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for editing the first chapter i hope you understand but i will try my best to update my stories one by one because my time is limited cause of my work but don't worry i will update the other soon or next week comments ,upvote and subcribers is allowed thanks for supporting my storys enjoy reading

- Kristyl24