Sandy loves Spongebob

Spongebob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The minute she opened her eyes and saw that yellow backpack she knew, she knew he had something up his sleeve. She didn't know what it was and she wasn't so sure she wanted to find out.

She got up and walked to the bathroom figuring that he'd already left because his flight happened to be schedule early in the morning, she'd decided to get ready for the day. As she came out of the bathroom her phone rang and lo and behold it was him. She picked her phone up and put it on her ear.

"Hey jagiya, I'm home already. Sorry I had to leave so early. What are you doing right now?"

"Oh I just finished talking a bath jagi" she stopped and looked around, her eyes landed on the smiling face on the yellow backpack "Hey Jagi I think you left spongebob hereby accident"

"Oh no jagiya, I left him there on purpose. You should use it later when you go out" he said simply

"But Ji! You know how crazy everything is right now. Why would you make me use it?" She sighed exasperatedly

"C'mon jagiya, use little spongebob you know you can't resist his cuteness"

"Jiyong" she warned "Our fans would have a field day"

"Let them have a field day, they deserve to be happy after everything that's happened"

She took a deep breath then said "Fine, fine I'll use it!"

"Thanks jagi *smooching sound* oh and by the way jagi I talked to your stylist noona, I chose the dress you were gonna wear today I hope you like it. Bye! Love you!" He put the phone down before she could even respond

"Kwon Jiyooooooooooong!!"

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

He smiled when he started to see pictures of her coming out of the car wearing the dress he picked out with his spongebob backpack. 'My adorable baby girl, why is she so cute' he thought to himself.

Before he left earlier that day, he looked at her sleeping form on the bed and smiled half-heartedly then walked to her side of the bed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter