This is the End

This Means War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mblaq vs. Infinite - End This War Before the Dawn

His eyes snapped open. Sweat formed on his forehead dripping down on the side of his face when he turned in bed. His eyes that were once soft filled with soul were now turning to stones. His eyebrows were tightly knitted together. It was hard to focus in this darkness surrounding him and engulfing him. His eyes were trying to adjust to the darkness, as his mind was still wrapped around the nightmare he had recently. His ears perked up quickly by the sound of rain hitting against the windowsill. It was going to be a wet night tonight.

With a groan he pushed himself up from his warm bed that used to have the scent of newly washed sheets, which was replaced with his sweat. He was drenched, his clothes soaked all because of that nightmare that was soon to become real. Fingers raked through his soaked hair while he smirked. Tonight was the night, his plan was finally coming to use.

His bare feet walked against the cold wood, shivers running down his spine. But the coldness provided from the wood was nothing compared to the coldness that was already engraved in his heart.

Hot water was spilling down his bare body while standing underneath the shower. His eyes were closed, his hand repeatedly raking his hair back to place. Once the shower was over he clutched the towel wiping away the dripping water from his body only to wrap it around his body to provide warmth.

New fresh clothes replaced his old ones. His head tilted slightly to the side while buttoning up his shirt. He had to admit this new suit he bought yesterday made him look better than he imagined himself. His suit was jet black, paired with a white buttoned shirt and a black tie. He his heels to grab onto the black dress jacket thrown on his bed. That`s when the memories came flowing back to him.

“Whoa! You look….” He chuckled seeing her staring at him with awe being speechless when he stepped out of the dressing room with a complete black suit on. He had no idea she would be lost for words seeing him dressed so professionally.

“Great?” He attempted to finish the sentence for her while fixing his dress jacket and stuffing his hands inside the pockets.

“No” She retorted quickly while shaking her head making his smirk fall immediately.

“Handsome…you look handsome” She replaced his word with what she believed suited better and he laughed right after seeing how she smiled sheepishly towards him.

His hand clutched on the dress jacket before stuffing one of his arms inside the armhole and repeating the same action with the other arm. “This is all for you, princess. All for you” He spoke to himself to calm himself down. If he did this a week ago he would have collapsed by now bawling his eyes out. His throat would close up barely being able to breath, but not anymore. Now he was going to take revenge for whatever he had done to her, and for how he made her suffer.

Before leaving the house for good to head over to his next and probably last destination he went down on his knees pulling out a suitcase from beneath his bed. A silver suitcase was pulled out and he punched in the code and opened it only to be greeted by his father`s favorite guns. Both of the magazines were loaded and ready to get used. He clamped onto both of them and stuffed them in the back of his pants and threw his jacket over so now one could see.

This was the perfect timing to do all of this. Tomorrow he was being thrown out of his apartment anyways; he had nothing else planned out for the future either. Going to jail for this was the only plan made till now. If he would be locked behind bars after this he wouldn`t regret it for the world.

A black car was waiting for him outside, a black Lamborghini to be precise. He had used the last of his money to rent this particular car for a day. If he was going to make an entrance it had to be a grand one.

A step out of the house and he knew there was no turning back now, but he wasn`t planning to either. The sky was still black while the full moon was shining among the darkness alongside with the small stars. The rain had stopped, but the streets remained wet. His eyes slid over the sky before climbing inside his car driving to his next location. No one was at their place except for him and her, this timing couldn`t have been better.

“He`s…he`s hurting me” Her eyes were filled with water running over to him as he wrapped her in his embrace. She felt so safe; she wished she could stay like that forever. She wished no one would separate them, even if the world had gone against them a long time ago. She missed having him by her side, she always felt safe when he was around.

“He`ll pay for this!” He growled under his breath, his nose taking in the scent of her vanilla hair. She closed her eyes tears streaming down her cheeks; she wished they could stay like this forever.

His grip on the steering wheel only tightened by the thought of him daring to hurt her. How could he become violent towards the person he was supposed to cherish? Why was he abusing the person he was supposed to protect with all his might? All she wanted was love, when all she was getting was pure pain.

He made it to his first location quickly getting out of the car to end his mission quickly. His steps rushed over to the door kicking it open startling the two that were sound asleep. He stormed over to their room seeing an older man getting out of bed while the woman was still underneath her blanket being afraid. He pulled out his gun instantly seeing the man throwing his hands in the air swiftly.

“We can-“

The trigger was pulled, his blood splattering on his wife`s face and blanket which made her shriek from fear. The man collapsed on the floor in his own puddle of blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter