Xmas gifts

Of Christmas gift hunts and a china prince

~ hope you like it :3 totally random fic ~


Heechul woke up, like any other day. He tugged at his red mop of hair, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He let out a yawn and turned to the clock.

It was 10.30 am.

10.30 am. 

He blinked.

Wait.

10.30 am?

Wait...

" I'M LATE!!!!" He yelled as he rushed out of his bed.

Except he sort of forgot he was still wrapped in his cocoon-like blanket pile.

And he got stuck.

And tripped.

And fell.

And let out the most high pitched, girly scream he'd ever let out.

It was bad enough to wake a ghost.

"Ouch." He grumbled, getting up.

He stumbled his way to the bathroom, accidentally hitting his knee on the edge of the bed frame.

He hissed in pain.

Could this day get any worse?

Apparently it could, since after he'd limped into the toilet, he flicked on the tap forcefully, and water came spurting out, soaking his shirt.

"What is wrong with my life?!" He grumbled, annoyed.

After he'd finished brushing his teeth (successfully, thank god), he'd pulled on a black shirt and jeans before fixing his hair and checking his hair.

He checked the clock.

11.30 am.

Since when did time past so fast? 

Whatever, he was gonna kill Leeteuk for not waking him up today.

"YAH PARK JUNGSOO!!!" He yelled as he walked out of his room.

Into an empty dorm.

"What." He muttered softly. It was supposed to be an off day for them.

His bandmates were supposed to be here.

And having fun.

And making noise.

And throwing stuff around.

And wrecking the house.

He'd expected to have been seeing eunhae childishly fighting over nemos and monkeys.

And kyuhyun gaming.

And sungmin pestering him for attention.

And yesung singing to his turtle.

And ryeowook cooking.

And shindong eating.

And Leeteuk sighing.

And Kangin with his watermelon.

And Kibum reading.

And Siwon praying

But no, the dorms were empty.

Well .

It would be a boring day ahead then.

Betrayers.

Heechul whipped out his phone, furiously sending a text to the SJ group chat.

// GUYS, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME AND WE SHOULD HAVE GONE OUT TOGETHER. HELLO, DO YOU GUYS HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY??? WE AGREED ON THE OUTING YESTERDAY NIGHT. //

He recieved a reply from Leeteuk almost instantly.

// sorry Heenim, but you see, we were supposed to go out at 10 so we left you there and went out since you were sleeping. //

// WHAT?! YAH DON'T YOU KNOW THE TERM "WAKING SOMEONE UP"?! //

// It's not my fault no one in the dorms can wake you up!!! //

// true. Okay but still, you can't just LEAVE me here. Where are you guys? //

// well we aren't gonna tell you, but just go check your bedside table, ne? ^__^ //

// what. I feel so excluded. Park Jung Soo, you're gonna get it from me. //

// yeah yeah, just go heechul. //

// ok. // 

Heechul sighed as he stuffed his phone in his back pocket and went back to his bedroom. Sure enough, there was a sapphire blue envelope there. How did he even manage to miss that this morning?

"Seriously, he had nothing better to do?" Heechul mumbled as he smirked. He tore open the envelope ungracefully (what? He wouldn't recycle it) and the small pieces scattered on the floor. It was obvious that if that were ever cleaned up, it wouldn't be done by heechul.


~*~

Merry Christmas Heenim :3 this is SJ speaking: head over to our practice rooms, something is waiting there for you ^__^ 

~*~


"Are they for real, oh god I swear they behave like 5-year olds." Heechul faced-palmed, but made his way there anyway.

"This better be worth it." He grumbled as he stepped into the room.

There was a tiny blue envelope laying on the floor, looking about as pathetic as a card could get, sitting on the stupid wood floor next to a rectangular wrapped up foreign object. Heechul approached carefully.

"What are they up to, seriously?!" Heechul sighed as he bent down and picked up the pathetic blue card with his thumb and index finger. Again, he unceremoniously removed the card from the envelope and flicked it open.


~*~

Merry Christmas, hyung. It's a joyous time of the year, so I hope you'll repent for your sins and reflect. My gift will help you on your journey. 

P.S. Go to Leeteuk hyung's room after this to find your next gift ^^

Yours sincerely, Siwon. 

~*~


"Is he kidding me? Oh my god I swear choi Siwon is still living in the denial that I'll listen to him." Heechul scoffed as he stuffed the card in his pocket. It was useless, but he thought he should at least keep this as a reminder of what an idiot Siwon was.

"Please tell me he did not just give me a--" heechul muttered as he tore open the top of the gift.

"Bible." He facepalmed as he made a mental note to throw it at Siwon when he sees him later.

Heechul sighed as he walked back to the dorms. Trust me, he wouldn't go back if it weren't for gift. Seriously, of all the things they could have done, they just HAD to make him go back and forth from the dorms to the practice room.

"Ew I need some darkness in my life. Doesn't teukie get sick of all the white?!" Heechul complained as he made his way into leeteuk's super clean, all-white room.

Thankfully, the white allowed for a stark contrast with the shiny black card lying on the table. Heechul walked towards it, confused.

"Knew it." He mumbled as he flipped it open to reveal a white card.


~*~
Hey Heenim, did you enjoy the black? It felt so bad looking at it >___< 

Anyway here's a gift for you, I think it'll come in really useful for you... I think.

P.S. Head over to my bathroom for your next gift ^___^

Love, GaeTeuk <3
~*~

"The gift better not be white." Heechul said as he tore open the wrapping paper slowly. He was met with a weird baby pink contraption.

"What the hell is this." He asked, staring at the thing. He knew Siwon wouldn't like what he just said, but honestly, he didn't care. After a few moment of fiddling with the thing, he found out it was an alarm clock. He simply shrugged and placed it in his bag. Leeteuk was wrong, no alarm clock in the world would be able to wake him up.

Suddenly an obnoxious voice reverberated throughout the room.

"Holy hell what in the world?!" Heechul shrieked as he covered his ears.

"WAKEY WAKEY PRINCESSSSSSSSS ITS TIME!!!!" He heard kyuhyun's horrendous voice shriek from the device. Sure, kyuhyun's voice was great for singing, but when it came to shrieking, he could put female ghosts to shame.

As if that horrible wake up call wasn't enough, evil cackling and a high-pitched scream filled the room. 

"Our leader must have gone mad." Heechul sighed as he stuffed the alarm in his bag again and headed into leeteuk's all-white toilet.

"Geez all this white is getting on my nerves." Heechul frowned as he grabbed the baby pink card, which was undoubtedly sungmin's.

~*~
Heeyyyyyy hyungie :3 how do you like the gifts so far? 

I swear mine are the most wonderful gift you'll ever recieve <3

They're fluffy, kyute (kyu made me write this) and most of all....

THEY'RE PINK :D and they match with mine, though yours are hot pinkish :)

Hope you like them hyungie!!! <3 and go to the... Urm... (( wait I'm asking kyunnie where his present is... ))

Oh right!!! Go to me and Kyu's room hyungie :)

Love, bunniemin ^^
~*~

Heechul laughed at the card. Sungmin was as cute as ever.

"This better be good, I'm trusting you min." He said as he tore off the pinkish-red wrapping paper and was met face-to-face with a pair of fluffy hot-pink bunny slippers. 

"Good enough." Heechul hummed as he moved on, happy to finally be free from all the white.

To be perfectly honest, he was most curious about what kyuhyun would give him. After all, the evil maknae was unpredictable. 

"Just like me." Heechul added with a smirk.

~*~
Hey Chul-hyung. Merry Christmas.

Anyway I'll keep this short, unlike min. So yeah here's your gift. 

You'll like it. I know it.

Ok bye.

Much hate, forever hate,
Gaemkyu.
~*~

"Aish snarky maknae." Heechul grumbled as he judged the arcade-themed wrapping paper kyuhyun had used.

"Geez is this maknae out to kill me?!" He yelled as he disposed of the 5th layer of wrapping paper. The maknae sure knew how to piss his hyung off.

Finally, he'd finished unwrapping the gift.

"Maknae's gonna clean this himself." Heechul smirked as he scattered the pile of wrapping paper all around the room. He stared at the book in his hands.

Kyuhyun had given him a manga.

"Ew." Heechul said, wrinkling his nose as he scanned the cover of the book.

"Did the maknae really think I didn't already have this?" He added as he smirked and kept the book. He had better plans than reading it ---- he'd show it to Siwon and make him read it. Serves him right for gifting him a bible.

"Great. The almighty maknae didn't give me the location of the next gift. Wow." Heechul said as he got up to leave. He stared at the card again.

He flipped it to the back.

"If you didn't see this, you truly are an idiot. Anyway, it's in yewook's room." It read.

Heechul smirked and headed off, shaking his head at the maknae's antics.

Once he entered the room, he was greeted with the amazingly disgusting scent of unwashed turtles and poop.

"Ew yesung really needs to wash his turtles." Heechul said as he pinched his nose and walked in. There was no card in sight.

"God no please don't tell me it's in the freaking aquarium." Heechul screeched as he saw the green card in the turtle cage.

"Ewwwww." He grumbled as he reached in and grabbed hold of the card.

~*~
Hey hyung. This is from yeye.

Look at where you got the card, the gift is next to it.

And please, please keep it safe from champagne, bangshin, and Heebum.

PLEASE.

And the next gift is in the kitchen.

~ Jongwoon & ddangkomma
~*~

Heechul glanced at the tank, and a fluffy green turtle stared back at him with it's beady little eyes.

It would be fine if not for the fact that 

turtles weren't meant to be fluffy

2) the eyes were legitimate beads

Heechul groaned as he reached into the dirty pond again and fished the turtle out. 

"It will be my darling's new toy." Heechul announced as he headed to his room and threw it at his cats. Yesung would be "pleased" to hear that piece of news.

Since he was going to the kitchen, he had decided that he'd get some food along the way, so he  swung open the fridge door and peered inside.

A bright yellow card stared back at him.

~*~
Hey hyung. This is ryeowook speaking ^__^

Here's the cake, it's for you. Small, I know, but since it's for our diva who can't eat too much for fear of weight gain, it's a healthy cake and it's small enough for you to finish :) and urm... Once you're done admiring it, scrape off the top of the cake, there's a message below the icing :3

And well the next gift is like... Behind the TV? I don't know why, don't ask me.

Hope you like it hyung ^__^

~ ryeonggu 
~*~

"Aww such a nice maknae, why can't kyu learn from him?" Heechul wondered out loud as he looked at the cake ryeowook had baked for him. It had an image of hanchul on it. Heechul smiled.

"I miss hannie." He sighed as he scraped of the icing slowly and carefully. Finally, after everything was scraped off, he glanced at the cake. There was a message.

After he'd read it, his eyes grew about 100 times it's size. Even after living with ryeowook for the past 9 years, he still couldn't imagine how uninnocent the eternal maknae actually was.

"Ok I'm so not eating this." Heechul said, flustered as his cheeks burned. He headed for the living room, all the while trying to forget the contents of ryeowook's message.

"Who's stupid idea was it to hide this behind a freaking television?!" Heechul grumbled as he fished around the area between the back of the television and the wall. It wasn't exactly spacious.

Finally, he felt his fingers enclose around a small square box and a piece of paper. He lifted his hand out of the small space and looked at the card. It was covered in dust.

"Ew why did no one clean this place?!" He snorted as he ran off to wash his hands.

~*~
Heylo hyung! Henry speaking.

Sorry for the weird hiding place, but I needed to make sure you didn't find it beforehand :P and yeah sorry but anyway hope you like my gift. ^___^

You should view it later, not now. Hint: it's a song I made :)

And the next gift is in urm... The top drawer of the TV stand?

Love, mochi
~*~

"Yeah he should be sorry alright." Heechul sighed as he opened up the box. There was a small USB in it. Heechul smiled and kept it in his bag. Hopefully it wouldn't be another stupid gift again.

Heechul pulled open the drawer and saw a flashy card decorated with random sparkly sequins. It didn't take a genius to know it was from Zhou Mi. Next to it was a highly decorative rectangular box.

~*~
哥,你好!

希望你喜欢这份礼物!

Haha hyung I was kidding with the Chinese XD basically, hope you like the gift!!

The next gift is in the drawer below mine.

Merry Christmas!!

~ Zhou Mi :)
~*~

Heechul removed the cover of the box, and was met with a pair of red sunglasses.

"I'm sorry Mimi, but I only wear hangeng's sunglasses." Heechul smirked as he remembered the times when he'd stolen hangeng's sunglasses. He missed those times.

He shook his head and pulled open the drawer below. There was only an envelope.

~*~
Hey Chul-hyung.

I was too lazy to go out so here's some money, buy something yourself.

Yup that's it.

Bye.

Oh wait, the next gift is in eunhae's room.

~ from Kibum 
~*~

Heechul smiled at the card. Their fellow bandmate had been missing for so long they'd missed him terribly. It was nice to even hear from him again.

He removed the money enclosed within the envelope and kept it carefully as he headed to eunhae's room.

"How am I supposed to find anything in here?" Heechul questioned as he walked into what seemed like a post-war territory. Seriously, everything was scattered everywhere. After about 15 minutes, though, he managed to find a blue card half-hidden under the covers of donghae's bed.

~*~
Hey hyung :3 this is eunhae <3

We combined a gift!!!! Basically we found something that sungmin-hyung threw away after our super show, and we decided to doodle on it and give it to you :D

Hope you like the hearts!!!

And go to like... Urm... The huge tree at the park across the road. Something should be on the bench.

<3 eunhae <3
~*~

"Do they really think I need something Minnie threw away?" Heechul asked, raising an eyebrow as he unrolled the banner inside a long tube thingy.

Which was when he realized it was a hanchul banner.

The one sungmin had held during their super show.

Damn sungmin.

How could he throw that away?

He rolled it up and kept it safely in his bag as he moved on. Heechul sighed. It was snowing. He was cold.

And they wanted him to WALK all the way to the park. 

Annoying.

After reaching the stupid tree, he noticed a random parcel-like thing that sat on a bench under the tree. He approached it and read the card.

~*~
Hey hyung, this is Kangin.

Hope you like the gift, I didn't know what else to give you.

Head over to the cafe at Hangang for your next gift. It's with the cashier.

~ Kangin 
~*~

"Damn that Kangin." Heechul cursed as he noticed that the present resembled a watermelon.

"I don't want your stupid melon oh my god." Heechul said as he left without the watermelon, leaving it on the bench to freeze for all he cared.

He headed over to the cafe, the one they often went to between schedules.

"Hi, may I have my gift, please?" Heechul asked as he approached the cashier. She smiled widely and handed him a card and a voucher. Heechul thanked her and walked out, reading the card in the process.

~*~
Hey hyung.

Here's a voucher for food at the cafe.

You better eat to it's full value.

~ Shindong
~*~

Heechul stared at the voucher. 

"$50 off your next meal!"

"Oh my god doesn't shindong know I don't eat much?! I'm on a freaking diet, for heavens sake!" Heechul yelled as he walked out the cafe doors.

"But you know, you don't need to diet." An all-too-familiar voice spoke from behind him. Heechul froze before turning around. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"H-hangeng?" He asked breathlessly. Was he just dreaming again?

"Yes heechul, I'm here." Hangeng smiled, walking forward slowly as he hugged the still frozen heechul.

"B-but... Aren't you in china?!" Heechul asked as he finally unfroze. Hangeng chuckled as he released heechul from his hug.

"If I'm in china right now, then you are in china, and Hangang is in china." Hangeng smiled.

"Aish shut up you idiot." Heechul said, playfully punching hangeng in the chest, though he couldn't contain the huge smile that appeared on his face.

"I missed you princess." Hangeng said as he hugged heechul.

"Yeah yeah, me too." Heechul smiled as he hugged back.

"Now where's my present?" Heechul asked as he pulled out of the hug.

"Isn't having me here enough?" Hangeng asked, feigning hurt.

"You are way too cheesy oh my god." Heechul smiled wider, latching onto hangeng's arms.

"Says you." Hangeng laughed.

"What?!" Heechul retorted, pouting.

"Nothing... Anyway here's your gift." Hangeng said, handing heechul a piece of paper.

"See it when you get back to the dorms." Hangeng smiled.

"Aren't you coming with me?" Heechul asked, staring up at him.

"No, unfortunately. I have a schedule to be at." Hangeng informed as heechul pouted.

"But I'll be meeting you guys later at night." Hangeng added and heechul instantly grinned.

"Really? When?!!" 

"About 7? We're having dinner together, if I'm not wrong." Hangeng informed.

"SO LATE?!" Heechul whined.

"My schedule ends at 5.30" hangeng added oh-so-casually.

"Deal. Meet at the dorms at 5.45." Heechul smirked.

"Ok." Hangeng agreed as he said goodbye to heechul and left.

Heechul had a skip in his step as he walked back to the dorms. Not only was he able to meet his china prince again, he could see him again later.

Then he remembered hangeng's gift. He pulled it out of his pocket and read it.

It was a link.

"What's this for?" Heechul wondered as he typed the link into his laptop. While waiting for it to load, he plugged in Henry's USB and let the music play. It was a song made specially for hanchul. Heechul smiled.

Finally the page loaded and heechul almost spat out his drink.

"Oh my god, hannie. I can't believe you wrote a fanfic for me." Heechul laughed as he looked at the screen once again to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

Nope. It was all true.

"I'll bet this will be the best hanchul fanfic I ever read in my life." Heechul smirked as he began reading as music played in the background.


Well. We all know heechul reads hanchul fanfic.

So I was wondering what would he feel like if hangeng wrote one for him and poof XD

anyway did y'all watch SJ's comeback stage? :D 

hehe ^__^ anyway hope you liked the oneshot ^__^

please comment/subscribe <3