Chapter 1

Can I be your First Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first of all sorry for grammar errooorr!!!>< oh and listen to this when you read this chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dD4r47icCA

 

Taeyeon Pov

I sat at our tree house waiting for my teukkie come. I sighed. Honestly I’m so tired now.  I just back after school. My school just kill me. I’m still nine years old but my schedule just full like hell. I didn’t have a time to play like the others kid, even I didn’t have a time for my teukkie. But now after finished my singing practice I ran to this tree house to meet my teukkie I just miss him so much.

I lost in thought until I didn’t realize that teukkie already sit beside me and holding my right hand. Teukkie is my best best best friend. He was my best friend since I was five! He was the father, best friend and boyfriend figure for me. I lost my father since I was four years old. He was sick and that time I didn’t know anything I’m still a little child…

“What are you thinking about Taeyeon-ah?” he asked me.

“Nothing oppa. How’s your school?”

“Great! How bout all your practice?”

“Teater club is going great even though there’s some people who always give me their death glares every minute. My singing lesson also doing well but my teacher always scold me because I’m too clumsy to keep my voice she know that I ate Ice cream too much. tch, my dancing class is great but I hate my teacher! She always torture me when I just made a little mistake she made me do 100 sit up! I hate her….” I told him about my daily life.

He just looked at me lovingly. That’s the thing that I love the most about him. When I told him about my story and something that make me upset he just  give me smile and looking at me lovingly…

He patted my head “You must be patience okay? If you want to reach your dream then be patient. Remember, I’ll always be there for you.”

I hug his arms and leaned my head at his shoulder. I wish the time will stopped now.

“Thankyou teukkie oppa…. You always know how to make me calm”

“Ofcourse I’m your soulmate you know?”

I giggled and closed my eyes. This is just feels so right. Oppa I wish you’ll always be there for me oppa……

Always…..

 

 

 

 

 

-1 year later-

Taeyeon Pov

My schedule got more full! I Hate it! My mother just always told me to be patient…

But I just hate my dance teacher so much! She is so annoying!

I love Ice cream but I cant eat it even just a little bit! Why???

I want to gain a weight but why my dance teacher told me to be thinner.

Is she cant see that I almost looks like a bone who can walk????

My friends at school tease me about being too skiny even my bestfriends give me extra food at break time.

I came to our tree house. I didn’t told oppa that I came here since I’m afraid I’ll throw my tantrum at him. I’m so upset now.

I laid at wooden floor and closed my eyes. It’s night my mother must be searching for me but I just need my time now.

Then someone caressed my hair… I know that person….

“Just leave me alone now!! I need my time!! Leave me alone!!!” I yelled at him.

Then he hold my hand tight.

I cried. “Why you don’t leave me??” I opened my eyes.

“Because I know you need me now”

“How can you know that I’m here?”

“You know…… I’m your soulmate”

“That’s sounds cheesy for me now!”

I sat up and looked at him with my teary eyes. He hugged me. His hugged make me feels so calm. I know deep inside I need him with me.

“You know…. The key is just patient.” He said in his calm tone

“How can everyone just said be patient???? I want to be like the other kids!!”

“But doesn’t this is your dream?”

“yes! But how can I’m not give up in this situation!”

“I’m older than you, and I know this is just eleven years old girl emotion.”

I pouted. Tears fall down from my eyes. He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb.

“You must be happy that your mother always support you, and if you’re give up now what’s the point of your hard work? Doesn’t it means you’re wasting your time now? Why I said be patient? Because if you’re be patient then all of your hardwork is worth it! Someday you’ll reach your dream, I believe in you. Think yourself as sunflower, sunflower always look at the sun no matter what. then if you’re sunflower you must just look at your dreams. If you feels like giving up just remember me,remember there’s a person like me who always be there and cheer you up. I’ll always support you no matter what, just call my name 9 time and I’ll be there.” he kissed the top of my crowm.

That’s it. He knows how to make me calm. He knows how to support me. I don’t know what magic that he got but he is my muse. He is someone who I can believe in. I cant imagine my life without him.

“why 9 time?” I said while hiccupped.

“cause I just love number 9. 9 is my lucky number.”

“gomawo oppa.. I cant imagine my life without you…”

I hugged him tighter. “How’s your school oppa?”

“tch, there’s a clingy girl called kang sora she is just so annoying! She always follow me around and confessed her love to me.”

I pulled away “Mwoooh??? She confessed her love to you?? Eyy those !” I cursed innocently. He laughed so hard.

“Yaak, this is the first time I heard you curse! Who’s teach you that?? HAHAHAHAHA”

“my dance teacher.” I slapped his chest cause he made me remember about my dance teacher.

He looks like know what made me frown again. “Ey… mianhe….”

I shook my head “Gwenchana oppaa” I smiled weakly.

“I prepare a gift for you!! Here” he gave me a white box. Sure white is my favorite colour.

“what is it oppa?”

“a gift that I want to give you since your ten birthday party but you’re so busy with your girl friend in that party and after that you’re always busy with your practice and all others thing so I wont to disturb you.”

“Jinjjaayooo?? Aah jeongmal mianhe oppa I just getting more busy these day, and did I told you that I join marching band in my school? I’m a colour guard now!”

“you didn’t tell me! Yak! You’re the one who made yourself tired!! Didn’t you had a lot of practice already?”

“yes I am but I cant help it, colour guard just so cool oppa so I want to be like them.” I said in aegyo so I don’t make him mad.

“aissh, just opan the box”

I open the white box, there’s a sticky note in there with a lot of colour.

 

First note with white colour

I want to tell you something

 

second one with yellow colour

you’re my yellow since you are the reason of my smile.

 

Third note with green colour

I’m your green since I know I can make you calm.

 

Fourth note with blue colour

You’re my blue cause you’re the only one who can make me feel blue.

 

Fifth note with pink colour

Would you be my girlfriend Kim Taeyeon?

 

I looked at him with my shock expression. He look at the box told me to look at the others sticky note.

 

Sixth note with red colour

Because I want to told all my friends that my first love is my girlfriend now

 

Seventh note with purple

Do you know about love?

 

Eighth note with cream colour

Cause I love you, if you didn’t know how it feels someday you’ll know and felt it.

 

Nineth note with pink colour again

Then can I be your first love?

Can I be the lucky one to be your  first love?

If I can please close your eyes.

 

This is sweeter than sugar. i don’t know why but my tears fall from my eyes. It’s not a sad tears it’s a happy tears. I slowly close my eyes.

He lift my long hair and put something in my neck.

After that I feels a soft lips in my cheek. He kissed me?

The thought of it made me blushed like a tomato.

“you can open your eyes now” he said and giggled. I look at my neck and foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter