Green Ranger Joy! Pink Ranger Irene!

Go Go Power Rangers!

"No. No way Joy!" Irene rolls her eyes walking away from an exited Joy.

"Oh come on! It's perfect! I'll be the green one, you can be the pink one! Please, i really want to do this." The youngest was trying really hard to convince Irene on dressing up as Power Rangers. Joy was known for her childish taste in shows she watched, from Keroro Gunsou to The Power Rangers, the latter being her favorite show. Although Joy was really childish sometimes she unknowingly had Irene wraped around her finger, why? Well Irene had an Ovious crush on the younger girl, and the only one that didn't seem to know was Joy. 

"Why don't you ask Wendy and Seulgi to go?" Irene asked, she was going to say yes anyways, since in Irene's opinion Joy looked adorable when she was exited about something.

"They rather be kissing and doing other /things/ than to go to to a stupid convention, that is what they said." Joy looked disheartened, she was now pouting. Irene blushed as the thought of kissing Joy's pouting lips crossed her mind. 

'Yeah i would rather be kissing you than go to a convention honestly...' Irene thought before sighing in defeat.

"Fine, I'll be the Pink Power Ranger." Irene sighed knowing she could never be able to say no to a pouting Joy. Joy quickly raised her head a grin quickly apearing on her face and tackled Irene into a hug. Irene lost her balance and ended up under Joy on the couch, seeing how close Joy was Irene's face was bright red. 

"Thank you! You are the best Irene! That's why you are my favorite Unnie~" Joy squeezed Irene tighter closing her eyes and resting her head on the crook of Irene's neck. Irene's heart was beating fast in her chest, and her ears where bright red. Irene hugged the younger and taller girl's figure tightly aswell.

"Yeah, yeah i know. Fine when is the convention anyways?" Irene asked lightly Joy's hair lovingly. The oblivious Maknae leaves her spot on top of Irene and stands in front of the couch, the now Pink Power Ranger reluctanly sits up a bit upset she isn't as close to the other as she was moments ago. 

"Tomorrow, i already have the tickets and costumes ready!" Joy leans over and gives Irene a quick kiss on the cheek. The younger smiles and gives Irene a hug. "Thank you for coming with me!" 

"N-no problem." Irene stutters out, Joy quickly leaves for her room after telling Irene they have to wake up extra early tomorrow. Once in her room Irene mumbles to herself. "After that small kiss on the cheek and the hug on the couch how am i supposed to sleep Joy?!"

/////

"Wake up!" Irene is quickly woken up  by an energetic Joy sitting on top of her. Irene groans and takes her phone to look at the time. 

"What the hell Joy it's 5AM!" Irene covers her face with her blanket, it was a red and white blanket with a giant maple leaf on the center and with the phrase 'I Love Canada' a gift from Wendy when she went to Canada to visit her parents and her hometown, Joy had gotten a beaver with a hoodie that had the same thing on it, And Seulgi, Seulgi just wanted her girlfriend to herself after not seeing each other for two weeks.

"Exactly! I even let you sleep in a bit more than i am supossed to! Get ready and let's go!" Joy was about to get off from Irene but was pulled back next to her. The older of the two hugged The other tightly, resting her head on the crook of Joy's neck, reminiscent of when they hugged on the couch. 

"Five more minutes." Irene sleepyly mumbled into Joy's neck, sending shivers down her spine and blushing madly. Joy didn't know why but she loved when she spent time with Irene, when they hugged or when Irene would let Joy sleep in her bed with her after she watched a scary movie. Unknown to Irene, Joy couldn't resist the older sometimes.

"I-Irene! Let's go." Joy turned around, their faces where extremely close. 'I could kiss her if i just leaned in— what am i thinking?!' Joy had unconciously leaned in closer to Irene, their lips centimeters away from being connected. Joy blushed madly and was grateful that Irene had her eyes closed. "Irene! Wake up! We have to go! I'll go get your suit and accessories." Joy jumped out of Irene's bed leaving Irene by herself. With a sigh she got up from her bed to go take a shower, once she got out of the shower she saw her costume on top of her bed. She put it on and walked out of the room. 

"Alright! Let's go or we will miss the train." Joy was in costume already she was carrying a bag that most likely had all her stuff, tickets, money, her cellphone and an extra battery to charge her cellphone. Joy was incredibly prepared.

"Train?"

"Yeah the convention usually causes a lot of traffic so trains are always a better option, let's go!" Joy grabbed Irene's hand and intertwined their fingers. Once they arrived on the train Irene felt self conscious about being in a Power Ranger suit among normally dressed people. Joy on the other hand didn't seem to mind the stares at all. "Oh there is a signing of the cast of Keroro Gunsou, I'm going to get their autographs as a surprice for Seohyun Unnie!"

"I thought you also liked Keroro, aren't you getting them for yourself?"

"Well i think she would like them more than i would." 

"Aww you are so adorable Joy! Thinking of others above yourself! I'm moved!" Irene chuckled and hugged the younger girl tightly.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Joy laughed hugging Irene just as tightly. 

////

"We are finally here!!" Joy was just like a kid in a candy store, she looked at all the cool figurines and the decorations. Although mostly innocent and childish she couldn't help but to look at some costumes longer than others. Joy snapped out of her trance of looking at a scantily clad Harley Quinn by Irene's jealous hand smacking her.

"Stop staring at her you ." Irene grabbed Joy's helmet and pushed it on her head backwards so she wouldn't be able to see anything.

"Yah! I wasn't!" Joy's voice was muffled by the helmet, finally she was able to take the helmet off.

"Alright Green Ranger let's start walking." Irene chuckled and held Joy's hand tightly. Joy got the Keroro autographs first then she bought Toys and Prints from different booths, Irene was just happy they where holding hands during the whole convention. Finally it was time for what Joy had been looking forward to all day, getting the Green Power Ranger's autograph. Joy dragged Irene to the panel and they waited patiently in line, Joy couldn't contain her exitement as they stood in front of him.

"Aren't you both a little old to like the Power Rangers? And what is with the costume? Looks pretty cheap to me." The guy's rudeness made Irene's blood boil and she could see how Irene's eyes got Teary.

"I-i made them myself..." Joy's voice was quiet and sounded hurt.

"Figures, now take the stupid autograph and go. Your costumes are too ugly to be Power Rangers."

Joy started crying and ran off, Irene looked at her go and then turned to the guy. She started to yell at him cussing him out.

"Why are you defending that stupid, childish girl?!" He yelled back at Irene.

"Because i love her! I love how childish and excitable she is, i love how she rambles on and on about the things she likes. Hell i even love how she says chicken! I love all of her, she is my Joy! I'm sure you wouldn't understand how that feels would you?!" Irene got out of the line and froze once she saw a red faced Joy infront of her. "J-Joy..." 

Joy smiled and hugged her tightly, forgetting about the rude Power Ranger and Kissed Irene. Irene kissed the younger back and hugged her just as tight. "Chicken, chicken." Joy said with a laugh making Irene laugh too.

"I do love how you say chicken, and i love you Joy." Irene said kissing the girl dressed as a green Power Ranger once more.

"I love you too Irene." Joy hugged her tightly forgetting why she was upset and instead became the happiest, now having Irene all to herself.