My Hero, My Love, My All

My All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Mommy, where are we going?”

An innocent cute little girl with a small teddy bear in her arms asked her mother while the older woman busy hastily stuffing their clothes inside the suitcase.

“Seojung-ah, we are going on vacation, okay? So just listen to mommy.”

“Is Popa coming with us?” She so softly asked her mother, one hand rubs her still sleepy eyes, her voice still hearses due her waking up from her nap just few minutes ago.

“Of course, hunny. Popa is coming with us; she is on her way to pick us up.”

“Are we in danger, Mommy?” She finished putting her wife slash husband’s clothes inside the suitcase before crouched down in front of her baby girl. She studied her daughter’s face, how could five year old little girl asked such question?

"Why do you ask like that?" She gently gazed the two brown baby orbs which really looks alike her husband's.

"Because you look in so much hurry, Mommy."

She puts on her bestest smile. “No, we are not, baby. Remember what Popa tells you, she will always be here.” She placed her palm on her daughter’s chest as the girl cupped her hand with both of her small hands. “To protect us.”

“Uhm.” She smiled when she watched her little angle closing her eyes to reminisce the touch with wide smile across her face.

“I love you, baby boo.” She kissed Seojung’s forehead.

“I love Mommy and Popa too.” The girl replied, her smile unintentionally brightened up her parent’s from gloomy mood. Clearly, her daughter was too innocent to understand what was actually going on.

A loud bang from her front door was breaking their little moment as the shuffling sounds getting near them.

“Soojung-ah.” The voice urgently called, appearing behind their bedroom door.

“Taeyeon-ah.” She stood up and launched her body upon the other woman’s. They shared a short loving kiss. "You are okay, right?" She let her palm rested on Taeyeon’s cheek. A nod came as a reply. Then Taeyeon took brisk walks pass her wife to her daughter.

“Popa.” Seojung cheered the moment she saw Taeyeon.

“Baby boo.”

She squatted; Seojung hugged her around her neck. “Mommy told me, we are going on a vacation. I am happy.” Her heart broke into a million pieces when the word 'happy' sunk into her brain.

“Yes, that’s great. Happy, we should be happy. Now what are we waiting for? We need to hurry up, don’t we?” She covered up her sadden eyes with casting those questions enthusiastically. Krystal looks like she was going to tear up.

“Yay, I want to go to Jeju Island.” Seojung throwing her small hands on the air, Taeyeon chuckled.

“Yes, yes, we are going there.” Taeyeon picked her up on her arms then interlacing Krystal’s hand with hers. “Let’s go on vacation.” Taeyeon stared at Krystal’s large eyes affectionately. Krystal nodded a lopsided-smile that looks so weary playing on her lips. Both know what was that vacation actually means for them.

They quickly made their way out their apartment almost scrambling along the way, with Krystal dragging the suitcase.

Once they made it where Taeyeon’s car was parked, Taeyeon her daughter’s hair.

“Baby boo, here you go with Mommy inside the car first. Popa puts our suitcase in the back.” She handed Seojung to Krystal. Not saying any words, Krystal stumble inside the passenger seat on the front with Seojung sitting on her laps.

Taeyeon slammed the driver’s door shut and began to drive off.

“Hunny, why don’t you sleep, Mommy will wake you up once we’re there.” Krystal cooed her daughter. She needs to talk with Taeyeon. Letting their kid to listen their topic was the least she wished to happen.

“Okay, Mommy.” Seojung obeyed answering sleepily. Taeyeon just smiled painfully at their daughter cute response.

Few minutes later Seojung was in her dream land, Krystal intends to start a conversation with her husband. Just as she was about to utter a word, Taeyeon hissed annoyingly.

“, we got companion.” She glanced at rear-view mirror, looking so pissed.

“Taeyeon.” A hand on her arm that which controlling the gear was trying to compose her. “I’m scared.”

“Don’t be, love. I am here.” Taeyeon stubbornly moved the steering wheel trying to escape from the companion. “We are going to survive.” She assured her once again, her eyes still focused on the road stealing glances at the car behind them.

“I really hope so.” The almost inaudible whisper was come out unsure.

Taeyeon smartly makes a few corner turns. However, looks like luck wasn’t on her side at the moment. She almost cursed and bit her tongue when she found their car meeting the dead end.

“B****.” She hissed under her breath. “Baby, come out.” She ushered her wife out the car with their daughter sleeping soundly, her head rest on Krystal’s chest.

“Give her to me.” She carried Seojung dragging Krystal with her out the alley.

“Well, well, well, not so fast, Kim Taeyeon and her little family.”

A girl in her tight trousers and blood red leather jacket covering black shirt stood before them with arrogant smirk, disparage.

Taeyeon blankly stared at her, pulling Krystal closely behind her. Krystal laced their fingers, frightened. This girl before them was a bullet that could kill them in only one shoot.

“So how is the target? I heard their hackers are going down because your smart*** brain." She coolly eyed Taeyeon, her longs legs were dragging her body closer to the little family.

"But why do I smell something fishy?" She stopped in her track.

"Huh, betrayer?" She clapped her hands twice. Her gang appeared. There are probably fifteen persons with her.

Taeyeon looks down at her daughter who was still sleeping so peacefully in her supporting arm; her head was nuzzling on her crook. Her other hand was still linking upon her wife's.

She halted her breath. This clutter she created was beyond what she has predicted. She was going to die, and so were her wife and daughter, that was indeed the fact.

She knew better, she shouldn't have messed up with Boa Kwon. She shouldn't have accepted the offer Boa had made six years ago.

Being a hacker to earn money for mafia sure was something she never thought she would be. However, the fact that she has been doing this job ever since she and Krystal were only dating was giving her very satisfying income. Therefore, she never thinks to leave this job. Because of this job, she could survive through so many bills she has to pay on her plate.

And now they have child, the expense was too stressing. At least holding on this job, she never complains about expend and could give her family more than they need.

Their parents never knew about her job, she could still manage to keep it hidden. Krystal was disapproved about her job at first but she knew Taeyeon also has no choice and this the way they could keep on living. Since both parents weren't money machines.

"Why did you do that? Why do you have to betray me, Kim Taeyeon? Because of you, my sister gets arrested and my brother almost gets killed." She yelled infuriately. Taeyeon remained silent. She pulled out her revolver and shot it in the air.

The action had woken up Seojung who was startling and looking at her parents confusingly. She rubbed her eyes groggily.

"Popa, what is that?"

Taeyeon kissed her temple, Krystal rubbed her back soothingly. "It's nothing, baby. Go back to sleep."

"What a cute girl. Girls, get her wife and her daughter for me." Boa instructed.

"Yes boss." Her gang came up to Taeyeon as they stumble backwards 'till their back hit her car.

"Please don't. Please." She begged, her hold on her beloved ones got tightened. She refused to let them go.

"We don't have to listen to you, you **shole. My boss wants them. And that's that." One of them chided. They forcefully grabbed Krystal's arms and her daughter away from her.

"Popa, Mommy." Seojung screamed frantically. She was scared beyond hell, never once her parents leave her with strangers.

"Taeyeon-ah."

"No, please no!!!" Taeyeon tried to push them but she got held back and was thrown her back hit the ground before several kick was landed on her body.

Seojung was crying loudly, she keeps kicking, shaking and calling that she wants her Mommy and Popa. One of Boa's girl came to slap her, Taeyeon swore the slapping sound has told them how hard it flew against her daughter's cheek.

"Seojung." Krystal cried it hurts her too much to see her daughter was slapped by stranger; even she had never did that before.

"B****. How dare you slapped my child, you s***." Taeyeon spurred.

Boa laughed so hard when Taeyeon got kicked on her tummy by her gang to hear Taeyeon cursed one of them. She glared at Taeyeon then made a gesture. Two girls took their spots each side of Taeyeon to grip and lock her arms on her back pulled her back up.

"What, let go of me."

"Shut up!" A bash on her cheek caused her face flung to right

Please log in to read the full chapter