PART 1

BOY IN LUV
 
 Two girls stood dumbfounded once they passed by an old factory behind a wall. From what they can hear,there are few people fighting behind there.
 
"Oh my....So Ra..Comon let's get hurry..I'm scared..if something wrong somewhere,they might be looking for us.",the girl sounded like almost crying.
 
But too bad,her friend is against what she want. She was so curios about what is happening behind he wall. She wanted to see all the faces behind there.
 
She look around,searching for something. She see a tree directly beside of the wall at the other side. Ignoring her friend who is covered with fear,she reach the tree. Struggling to climb up the tree,she finally make it.
 
"Sora,what are you doing? Comon,let's go away from here! Please!!",
 
"Shut up Yu ra .", the girl named Sora look behind the wall. Examining all the faces,she then climb down.
 
"Who are those people fighting behind there?",Yu ra asks as soon as Sora reached the ground. 
 
"Well,we should have expect this. There is no one else we should think about other than him. He just so popular to always being involved with these fighting problems.Comon let's go!", says Sora. 
 
"Who is 'him' that you mean?",
 
"Who else other than him? Suga of course.",they walked away.
 
Yes,he is. Suga,the boy to always be known by public as a problematic young boy. No friends,no family,no discipline,no compromise,and even no heart of loving to be seen by the girls. He just someone who looks scarying and as if always beat up anybody he sees.
 
This is SUGA.
 
**********
 
"Argh! Stop it Nyl..I told you..you've mistaken.",Jae Yin is crying due to the hurt when Yun Nyl hardly push her against the wall.
 
"Stop lying! You did it on purpose!",Nyl still on her thought. The other two girls or better to be said kinda her ladies bodyguard, Seo Ina and Park Erika,just standing there and smirk. Don't know where the fun side they've found. (Sorry for making u three look bad..mian..haha)
 
"I told you Nyl!! It was an accident. I didn't bump into him on purpose!",she said,sobbing.
 
"Shut up! I know you have admiring Taehyung all this while and you can't just help yourself seeing we two together. He's my BOYFRIEND and you are trying on him?! How dare you!", this time, she slap Jae Yin's face.
 
"I'll let you go for this time. If I ever found out anything about this again, you know it yourself.",said Nyl. Erika throw Jae Yin's bag out from the class. Like a common things for them,they step on it while walking out.
 
Yes it might be my mistake for liking that famous guy. I should realize that I have nothing compared to Taehyung. I should never dream to be with him. I don't deserve it.They shouldn't found out about this coz I never tell anyone. I don't know how they found out about this. My life is horrible all this while and now it out even worst.
 
For how long I gonna live this way of life. Aren't I deserve to live just like how they do?
 
**********
 
One thing for sure,he isn't in a good mood now. Those school boys just trying to messing around with him. Trying to fight me? In your dream brothers!
 
Since now you've know who I am,hopefully you learnt a lesson. Don't dare to try me.
 
He is on his way to attend his martial art class-the only class he never miss-(choose your favorite martial art juseyo)-its kinda a bit late already,so he's trying to walk as fast as he can. He walk pass the school entrance gate.
 
Quickly make his along the way. Unfortunately at one corner,someone  bump into him.
 
"Argh!"
"Ouch!"
 
"I'm sorry,I didn't see you!",Jae Yin said while the boy is picking up his bag.
 
"Hey miss! Don't you ever use your eyes when you walk?!",
 
"I've say I'm sorry,didn't I?",
 
"Well yes! But you causing me late for my class and now ..(looking at his watch)..and I'm late! It's all your fault!!",
 
"Fine then! It's all my fault! No matter what I do..it just me who is wrong. I cannot have a normal life because its wrong for me. I can't like anybody while the other can coz its wrong for me..and now I even cause you late for your practice...its me who wrong coz never use my eyes when I'm walking!  Well then I'm Sorry again!!!", then she leave. Just like that? And what the thing is she talking about? But..wait! Is she crying? He notice that her eyes red and look watery. Am I too much for blaming her? Did she hurt somewhere because of me? Should I go and ask?
 
He feel guilty,then he realize back that...
 
"Gosh!! I already late!!"
 
**********
 
She lock herself inside her room as soon as she's home. Right now,she just wanted to be alone. Her parents never know how's her real life is going in school as she never told them and always find the best answer to avoid her parents from knowing the truth.
 
But at the end,she need to face this horrible life plot on her own. The silent hurt.
 
She lied on her bed. Throwing all her books and bag on her study table,they all left in mess. She's rolling over on her bed and then she stop? Do you think she will keep crying? No,she's tired of it...moreover she have used to it and obviously need to cover from ber parents knowledge,or else (x-x)@#$%&!she's dead.
 
She stared at the ceiling. Yes....I know..how can I be so stupid? What did I expect when I started fall for him? Why did I like him? It obvious that he got a girl already,...Yun Nyl. I wonder what have happen that cause me like him that much and causing this life plot even worst.
 
Flashing back all her memories..now she remember.
 
That time she was holding a bunch of books or whatever heading to the teacher's room to send it over. The teacher said to the class monitor "Kim Hye,send all this books to my place during recess",obvious,her class monitor is the one who suppose to do all this but at the end...like always the whole class did,whatever the works the have to do,it turns to be her who is in charge to do them. Rui Jae Yin will do all of that for them,until like forever.
 
"Hey Jae Yin! You hear that right? So,what are you still doing here?", that's what Kim Hye said. And she never have the right to say anything. And the most person who are so actively asking her doing whatever works,of course,they won't be anybody else other than Yun Nyl ,Seo Ina and Park Erika. They like it so much.
 
Back to that famous guy, his name is Kim Taehyung,officially known by the whole school,he is Yun Nyl's boyfriend,dare to try,you'll be dead. That why Jae Yin keep it in silent. 
 
(Sorry I'm keep bragging over far from.the topic again...okay,let's get back!)
 
She was climbing up the stairs holding a tall bunch of books. The books covered her sight onto the way but still,she move on. Don't know what the cause,but she then fall off from the stairs. Luckily,she just a few steps from the ground. All the books are on the floor.
 
Few pupils that walk pass by just look at her and move away without even intended to help her. Miraculously,someone is running towards her. He kneeled down, looking at her and ask, "hey,are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?",
 
What? Is this a dream? How can someone be so nice to me?       miraculously?
 
"Yes,I'm okay. Nothing is wrong.",she picked up all the books quickly. This doesn't giving a good sign... Someone is being nice to me? I must quickly go away!
 
"Are you sure? Let me help you with the books.",he try to take the books but she refused.
 
"I said I'm okay,don't worry,thanks for asking. I need to go",she tried to stand up buy then..
"Ouch!!!",
 
"What happen?! You hurt?!",he rushed towards her. Looking so caring.
 
"I don't know. I think I twisted my leg.", 
 
"Let me take you to the sick bay. Just leave the books here, I will  handle them",
**********
 
She just sat on the bed. Examining her bandaged feet. 
 
"You should be more careful after this. It's dangerous to hold that much books while climbing up the stairs. You are lucky.", he said.
 
"Thanks again...?.",
 
"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung",
 
"Thanks Taehyung. But I need to send all the books.",
 
"Don't worry about them. I have sent them there. Next time please be more careful. Don't expose yourself to danger too much miss. I might be not there to help you. Okay,I need to go. Goodbye, take care!",and...he left.
 
Yes,now she know. His caring attitude and nice treat on her,cause her to fall for him right on that time. Even until now. Even Yun Nyl will keep bullying her. No matter what and how this plot going to be,she can't lie and she can't stop this feeling. She's troubling her own self.
 
Hey.... Kim Taehyung....will you keep noticing my existence?