one .

those girls .

 chapter one 

 meet the girls

 

________________________________________

 

 " Hello guys ! " Seo Joo Hyun said as she happily walked towards Taeyeon who was alone. Seohyun is one of the members of a group called Fabulous Flappy Ahjummas, She invented the group and she also came up with the name. Shush ! It's a fabulous name okay.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Fabulous Flappy Ahjummas consists of 9 members. They're all unique and urmm..fabulous-?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Kim Taeyeon is one of them. She is the school's proud bowler. She is a huuuuuuge fangurl of BAP's Youngjae. She'll always annoy people by saying,                            " YOUNGJAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! HE'S HANDSOME OKAYHHHHH SHUTTT UPPPP UGLY FAGGOOOOTTTTTSSSSSSS " 

She's always torturing people, especially Seohyun and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon becomes quiet and ignores everyone when she's in a bad mood. She doesn't get mad easily though. She has a brother who really likes Seohyun. Unlike others, Taeyeon sings really well. She's the most matured and calm. She loves random dancing and shaking her . DO NOT ASK WHY. 

 

Seo Joo Hyun. She is a smart girl. She can dance really well. She's also the school's hockey captain. She can't sing THAT well though. Seohyun loves reading. She's that type of girl who can finish books that have 500+ pages in just one day. She's full of ideas and she's seventeen's number one fan. Her ultimate bias is seventeen's Shin Dong Jin. She's the friendliest and nicest among all of them but when she dislikes someone, that someone can't even walk past her or else she'll kill that someone. She'll start saying, " i hate everybody. Shut the frick up. frick you. " when she's in a bad mood.

 

Who can forget Im Yoona ? 

Yoona is the prettiest among them. ( Seohyun's words ) 

She's addicted to Exo's Kris, which annoys almost all of them since all she cares about is Kris. Everytime she sees a handsome guy, Hyoyeon'll say " OH LOOK HAHA ONE MORE OF YOONA'S CRUSHHHHHHHHH " in the most sarcastic way. Yoona's a ert sometimes. She doesn't have a badmood. i think----- Yoona makes the weirdest jokes but they're hilarious. Yoona laughs even when it's not funny. Some people say that she has a crush on a guy name Gongchan but, rumours will always be rumours.

 

Jung Sooyeon. Better known as Jessica. She has no expression. All she does is stare, eat and stare again. Gorgeous. She's tha captain of the school's netball team. Doesn't have an interest in boys. If you just met Jessica, you'll think that she hates you but the truth is, she likes everybody. Naeun's the only one she dislikes. When I say dislike, i meant hate. Jessica LOVES runningman. She's always spazzing and fangirling quietly. She only laughs when a joke is really really really really really really really funny. Sometimes, she's too lazy to laugh.

 

Kim Hyoyeon is always fighting with Taeyeon and Sooyoung. She can even fight with Taeyeon because of a nail. It'll end up with Seohyun in the middle of them and shouting, " STOP FIGHTING YOU GUYS !!! " Hyoyeon does not know kpop much. She likes Kim Soo Hyun but she doesn't even know how old he is. She's a bully to some people. She would say that Sunny is so short and then Taeyeon'll roll her eyes, " HYOYEON ! YOU'RE SHORT TOO, ! " Yup. They'll start fighting again. Hyoyeon is really violent. She's like a tiger in the middle of a huge city and the tiger haven't eaten for days.

 

Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. Tiffany. Now this girl, she's the school athlete. She can run fast, high jump and all sorts ! but, she's shy. TOO SHY. She once cried when a teacher asked her to tryout something. Unlike all of them, Tiffany does not have a bias. She have a crush. A real boy crush. Her crush is a boy name Nickhun. Sadly, Nickhun sees her as a friend and nothing else. She loves smiling. She would even laugh at the unfunniest joke nd Sooyoung'll just stare at her weirdly. She would wear the same clothes everyday. Everybody'll just ignore her when she screams about Nickhun.

 

Kwon Yuri is one of a kind. She's the darkest among all of them and they call her dark choco. She likes taking off her pants in the middle of nowhere. Surprisingly, alot of guys like her. Yuri loves soccer and rugby. Jessica would laugh at Yuri's weirdness. Yuri is quite a looker. She's always wearing pants. Even when she wears a skirt. Her voice is so loud, you can hear it all the way to Malaysia. She has alot of ex-boyfriends and she still has a boyfriend who everyone is too lazy to care about. Yuri is a ert. Definitely.

 

Choi Sooyoung loves eating. She's always looking for food. She's super cheerful but when she's mad, she's as scary as kingkong. She has the most friends compare to the others. Sooyoung's usually the one to plan sleepovers, games and food. Sooyoung likes EXO. Well actually, her ultimate bias a.k.a her husband is Kim JoonMyeon. Do not take Suho away from her. You will be squashed. She's also one of the friendliest although she can't beat Seohyun the friendliest freakhead. She shakes her head one thousand times if she gets something wrong. 

 

Cutiepatotie Lee Soonkyu. The cutest and shortest. She's more comfortable with Sunny because Sunny fits her the most as she is bubbly. She would always wear too much BABLING BOOM SPARKLY SPARKLY BOOM SHAKALAKA stuff on her clothes. High heels is a must for her. She wants to be as tall as Sooyoung one day but Hyoyeon says its even impossible to be as tall as Taeyeon. Sunny can sing. Her voice is nice and smooth. But her pitch it sometimes alittle bit tooooooo weird. She loves shouting. She has almost the same phobias as Seohyun. ( balloons, knives. ) 

 

 

" Oh you're early today, Seohyun. " Taeyeon said as she looks at Seohyun who has comfortably sat behind her. Their school started at 7.20 a.m. and Seohyun would always arrive at 7.19 a.m.

 

" Is it wrong, Taeyeon ? huh ? huh ? "

 

" No. "

 

" Where are the others ? " Seohyun looks around trying to look for her other bestfriends.

 

" I don't know. Toilet maybe ?!?! Shush ! I need to finish my worl. " Rolling her eyes, Taeyeon continued her work and ignored Seohyun who was freaking out because she forgot to finish her homework. Seohyun finally calmed down. When Taeyeon thought there was finally peace, the others came back. 

 

" Seohyun ! You're early-- hm nevermind. Hey did you know that Sooyoung brought a cake to school today. YES ! CAKES OKAYH CAKES ! " Seohyun who hates cakes, chocolates and candies shrugged when Yoona said cake.

 

" I don't know Yoona. Cakes are not healthy !! So I'm not that excited..like you. "

 

" Are you kidding me, Seo ?!?!?!?!?! CAKES ARE DELICIOUS ! Bull. Cakes may not be healthy but they're life ! "

 

" I thought you wanted to finish your work, Taeyeon ? "

 

" I am doing my work , Seo ! "

 

ing Taeyeon. "

 

motherer Seohyun. "

 

" GUYS !! no bad words !! " Yuri said, annoyed. It's impossible to live without hearing Taeyeon and Seohyun saying badwords. Before Seohyun could even open , the bell rang and they all rush to their class.

 

Sooyoung who was walking faster thank the others slowed down to talk to Jessica, " JESSICA ! Have you notice how quiet Taeng has been ? "

 

Yawning, Jessica answered " She's the same to me ? hmm I don't know. I'm sleepyyy. " With that , Jessica walked faster while lazily tying her hair. " Hello guys. " 

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she heard the voice. " Jessica, Naeun's here. " Running was not Jessica's style but she had to once she heard the name Naeun.

 

" JESSICAAAAA WAIT FOR ME !! " 

 

" GO AWAY , NAEUNN !!!! " Naeun widen her eyes and let out a fake sigh. " Hmmph nobody likes me. " 

 

Seohyun made things more awkward by laughing loudly. Taeyeon and Yuri bursts into laughter while pulling Seohyun to their class. " Yah ! Seo Joo Hyun ! Why did you laugh ? "

 

" It was funny, Yuri ! Naeun still thinks we like her after months of ignoring her and acting all ty. It was funny, right ??!! "

 

There was silence before all three of them began laughing again. The teacher came in and stared at the three of them before rolling her eyes.

 

" What's so funny ? "

 

" Oh MY BOOKS ! WHen did you come in, teacher ?? "

 

" Do not question me, Seohyun. Everyone please be seated. "

 

The lesson began and before you know it, it was break.

 

" OHMYGOD ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! "

 

 

                                            ________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» a n n y e o n g h a s e y o 

super_sone02 is back with a new story ! I promise I'll update fashion queen soon ! 

This story is gonna be really long. So,

suscribe, upvote and comment ! <3

 

xoxo, super_sone02 a.k.a jangmi.