Let's Meet Again

Retrograde

Kyungsoo groaned as he buried his head into his never-ending stack of classwork. It was only his second month into university and yet he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

His parents disapproving voices echoed through his mind,

"You can't possibly think that you can take up this major, you're ing stupid."

"Kyungsoo, I think it's time for you to find a less difficult major,"

Having unsupportive parents who doubted his abilities, Kyungsoo had no choice but to fend for himself. And even though it meant balancing his part-time job and his full-tuition scholarship, Kyungsoo had to fight for what he wanted to be. And that meant striving hard at what ever he did to prove to his parents that they were wrong.

Stressed, the wide eyed boy leaned back in his uncomfortable seat, streching his arms a bit before getting suddenly shocked at the soft substance his fingers had accidently brushed over. Letting out a small(not to mention girly) squeal, which drawed the attention of many other students in the crowded library for a few seconds as he whispered embarrassed appologies to his chuckling seniors.

Peering his head back to see if he had disturbed the other, he was greeted with a sleeping boy. Scratch that, an extremely attractive sleeping boy-

The elder also notices the large difference between both their appearances. The boy was ing on legs.

Yup he, Do Kyungsoo, is definitely going insane due to fatigue. 

 

Looking at the carmel-brown haired boy once more, Kyungsoo could see the abnormal abundance of textbooks relating to the study of law by the side of his head. Kyungsoo infers that the boy aspires to be a lawyer. Kyungsoo remembers that many of his classmates had dropped out of the major, saying that it was an incredibly difficult subject to study. Kyungsoo is amazed himself at how the boy has enough courage to even consider taking up the major even though it was extremely challenging. Not wanting to bother and observe the peacefully sleeping boy any further, Kyungsoo turned back to his own pile of papers. Wanting to be somewhat productive, Kyungsoo took in a deep breath and let himself get immersed in finishing his uncompleted work. 


Kyungsoo finds himself in an almost empty library at half past midnight. He realizes that he has finally finished his classwork. Once again, Kyungsoo glances behind him just to find an empty space of where the dark haired boy had been sleeping a few hours before. The boy sighs softly as he puts all of his materials and textbooks into his bookbag.

 

Kyungsoo hopes that he'll be able to see the beautiful boy someday.


But he doubts that it'll ever happen.

 


a/n: sorry for this update being so short! It is literally almost 12am and I have school coming up so I'm sorry! I already have ideas for the next chapter, so please look forward to it! Thanks for reading! :)