Chapter 1

English Tutor

English - BOLDED

Korean - NORMAL


Nana's POV

  "Nana!!" I turned around to see the familiar figure run up to me. "Oh Jungkook-ah!" I smiled at the sight of my best friend. He smiled back at me and asked, "Do you think we passed the English test?" I scoffed at his question. "Of course I passed, I'm from California Kookie!" Jungkook mouthed an 'O' and laughed slightly. "Oh yeah, I forgot..." I shook my head slightly and questioned, "How did we become friends huh?" I closed my locker and walked with Jungkook to our last period. Jungkook placed his arms around my shoulders and simply said, "Well it's because you were stuck with me on your first day."

Flashback

  I walked into the school's office and was greeted by the lady behind the desk. "Oh, are you Kim Nana? The new student?" I nodded. She handed me some papers and smiled at me. I thanked her and walked out the office, scanning through my schedule. A hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Hey!" a tall looking boy raised both his hands up at me. "Sorry! I, um, I was told to introduce the new student around....I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook held his hand out. I took it and said, "Kim Nana, sorry for shouting, you just surprised me..." Jungkook shrugged it off and took my schedule. "Shall we go look around Nana?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded and he led me through the empty hallways. 

  "And that's the lunch room. The lunch here is okay, but just don't get the sandwiches, they taste so bad." Jungkook informed me before making a stink face. I laughed and nodded. "Well that's it for this tour. Uhmmm lunch starts soon, so let me show you your next period. What is it?" I pulled my schedule out and looked at the period before lunch. "Ummm, History." Jungkook's eyes lit up. "That's my class too! Come on I'll show you." He grabbed my hand and I blushed at the sudden contact. 

End of Flashback

  "Okay class! Here are your test back. I hope most of you like your score, and for some of you, I'll need to speak to you after class." the teacher handed Jungkook his test and gave him the, 'That's you Mr.Jeon' look. "Yes 100!!" I cheered as I looked at the 100 in red pen. I turned to Jungkook who sat next to me and asked, "What did you get?" Jungkook mumbled something and crumpled the paper. He tossed it into his bag and stared at the board. "Awww, Kookie got a bad score~~" I pinched Jungkook's left cheek and . He pushed my hand away and glared at me. "Okay, Okay. I'm backing off." 

  English class finally ended and I gathered my stuff. "Nana, go ahead without me. I need to talk to Mrs.Park. (The teacher)" I nodded and walked out of english class, putting my stuff into my locker before waiting out in the front. A few minutes later Jungkook walked out pouting. 

Jungkook's POV

  "Mrs.Park, you wanted to talk to me?" I walked up to her desk. She looked up from her papers and nodded. "Mr.Jeon, you are failing this class. Escpially with this recent test." I sighed and nodded. "A 4/100 is not acceptable Mr.Jeon. I want you to find an English tutor. The next test is in 2 weeks, I expect you to get at least an 80/100." I nodded and walked out of the classroom, pouting at the talk Mrs.Park gave me. I met up with Nana at the front gates and Nana noticed me. "Oh Jungkook-ah! What took you so long? Why are you pouting?" Nana asked me. I stopped pouting and smiled at her. "Nothing~ Kaja, let's go. School is killing me." I grabbed Nana's hands and ran out of the school area. 

  We finally got to my house and I realized I was still holding Nana's hands. I quickly pulled my hand away and blushed. "Are you going to open the door or stare at the keys?" Nana gave me a weird look. "Oh!! Sorry." I unlocked the doors and allowed Nana in. We went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. Nana took out all of her English notes and I did the same. "Let's start!" Nana cheerfully said.

  "Can I have some napkins?" Nana carefully pronounce each word to me. I followed along and spoke each word as close as I can. "Like that Kookie!! Okay now the next section is, Love." I nodded and Nana leaned in closer to my side so she could see the page better. I blushed at the closeness and coughed. "Are you sick?" Nana worridly asked. I shook my head and said, "Let's just continue. " She nodded and started to pronounce the next sentence. 

  After two hours of non stop studying, Nana fell asleep on my bed. "Tsk, this girl dares to fall asleep?" I poked Nana's cheek with the end of my pencil. "Jungkook....Stop that.." Nana mumbled. I smirked and continued to poke her cheeks. She groaned and sat up. "What do you want?" I pondered over that question for a moment and smiled at her. "Call me oppa for once." Nana's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No! Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" She asked me. I replied, "Because I've never heard you call me or anyone oppa before. I want to be the first." Nana pouted and shook her head.

   My eyes found it's way to her pouting lips and I gulped. "S-stop that." Nana raised an eyebrow. "Stop pouting." Nana pouted even more and said, "Wae? First you wanted me to call you something and now you are telling me what to do?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 'Nana, stop doing that or I'm going to have to attack your lips...' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes and found that Nana's face was a few inches away from mine.

Nana's POV

  I stared at Jungkook who's eyes were closed. I admired his feautures silently and smiled. 'Do you feel the same Kookie?' Yes, I have had a crush on Jungkook ever since we've became best friends. I just didn't want to put our friendship in jeopardy if I confessed to him. "Nana?" Jungkook's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I widened my eyes and realized that my face was only a few inches away from Jungkook's. I looked down and coughed slightly before moving back. "S-sorry Kookie..."

  Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I landed ontop of him and saw him smiled underneath me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked Jungkook. "I think I've got something down from the notes Nana." I raised an eyebrow at him. Why would he bring English up when we're in his position. "Show me then." Jungkook smiled and said, "I like you Nana." My eyes widened in shock once again. Jungkook laughed at my expression and leaned in, planting his lips on mine. Slowly, I responed back to his kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other. I rested my head on his chest and quietly said, "You've got this whole English thing down."

  Jungkook laughed and nodded. "It's because I have the best tutor. Let's not forget that she's my girlfriend." I shot my head up and asked, "G-girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded. "Neh, my English tutor. She's perfect and she's my best friend. Nana, I've liked you for a long time now....I was just too scared to tell you." I sat up and Jungkook did the same. "Well, I guess I can say the same too." I quietly said. Jungkook looked at me and asked, "Y-you like me too?" 

  I nodded and leaned in again, but stopped just before we kissed. "Neh, I always did Kookie oppa." Jungkook smiled widely. "You called me oppa!!" He began to pump his fist and cheered. I shook my head before grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him towards me, landing his lips onto mine. 


OMG this one shot was such a fail! I'm sorry you guys waited for awhile. Writer's block has happened to me again and I just can't seem to write anything now... Please forgive me. Oh and happy belated birthday to Jungkookie!! <3