Exams

Exams - Hoya

Sitting at your desk for hours on end wasn’t your favorite thing to do on a Friday night, however you knew if you wanted to keep the grades that you had worked so hard for, you needed to devote all of your time to your studies. With a few one-minute breaks here and there, you were trying as hard as you could to remember all of the information that the teachers had pushed on you. Flipping through chapter after chapter, reading all of the vocab words and memorizing their meanings as well as all of the study questions and answers.

Asking yourself questions about the various subjects, you whispered the answers to yourself to try and keep them in your mind for when the test came around. Jotting down a few more things into your already packed notebook, you flipped through a few more pages before you heard the door open.

Hoya, your fiance, walked through the front door and slipped off his shoes while he pushed the door closed and locked it for the night. Shaking his jacket from his shoulders, he hung it up and saw you sitting at your desk surrounded by your books and papers.

Smiling to himself on how dedicated his future wife was, he padded into the bedroom to unload his work out clothes and placed clean ones in the bag. Zipping it back up, he placed the duffel at the foot of the bed. Showering and changing into some black sweats and a white t shirt with a purple design on it, he ruffled his damp hair with the towel before he headed out to make him something.

"Jagi have you eaten?" His sweet voice cooed through the apartment.

"Hrmmm?" Your head snapped up from your books, pulling the pen and the cap that you were chewing on out from between your lips.

"Have you eaten?" Hoya chuckled as he twisted the cap off of a chilled water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh… no, I haven’t had time" You dropped your eyes back down to your books. With your pen wiggling across the paper, trying to write more notes.

Running his tongue over his bottom lip, he brought it between his teeth and bit down lightly on his lip. Shuffling over to you, he rested his hands on yours shoulders and gently massaged them, hitting all the right spots and doing it just how you liked it, you let out a content sigh. Watching your pen start to drop from your relaxing hand, your head gently tilted back against his stomach.

"I wish you wouldn’t skip meals and stay up so late. It really makes me worried for you and your health." Hoya told you, nodding your head softly, you still had your eyes closed talking a few minute break for his massage.

"Besides with our wedding only a few months away, I don’t want you to be sick and not feel well on our special day." He whispered and pushed some hair away from your face as he let his hands just rest on your shoulders.

"I know you only worry for me because you care about me, but I really have to finish this, I am making good progress~" You told him with a smile curling on your lips. Hoya squatted down and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, his head resting against yours.

"Okay, but I will make us something and I want you to eat it okay? I will even make your favorite" He whispered, his cheek brushing yours before he kissed your temple gently to give your brain strength.

"Okay" You whispered back before he retracted his arms from you so he could make you a delicious dinner.

Flipping through a few more chapters of one subject, you managed to finish what you had planned to get done that night and with the sweet aroma of your favorite dish cooking, you couldn’t help yourself but stand up from your chair and stretch before shuffling into the kitchen.

"Wow, you really went all out on dinner" You remarked, seeing all of the bowls of toppings and side dishes between the two plates.

"You need energy so your brain can retain more information, and I was really hungry" He smiled, leaning over the table with a smile. Picking up some food he lead it to your mouth. Opening your mouth gently, you took it and the exotic yet comforting flavors hit your tongue and caused your eyes to close, a smile to form and a hum to leave your lips.

"Good?" Hoya questioned, gathering some food for his bite.

"Fantastic!" You smiled and opened your eyes before you dug into the lovingly made food.

After most of the food was eaten, you carried your finished plate over to the sink, walking back over to Hoya, you leaned down and kissed his cheek and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"Thank you for dinner" You whispered, gently playing with the collar of his shirt.

"My pleasure" He smiled and turned his head to gently kiss your lips. "Go get some more studying in before bed."

Nodding your head and saluting to him cutely, you walked over to your desk and got right back to work. With Hoya cleaning up from dinner and placing the left overs in the fridge, he started to turn off all of the lights, signaling that both of you were going to head to bed first.

"Hold on, a few more minutes" You called out

"Okay, I will meet you in the bedroom" Hoya walked into the bedroom and turned down the bed, sliding under the covers he played on his phone while he was trying to wait for you.

A few hours passed before Hoya woke up and didn’t see you beside him, getting up to his feet, he plugged in his phone and lazily shuffled out of the bedroom and to where your desk is. Seeing your sleeping body laying over the your books and notes, the pen still in your hands. He smiled and walked the rest of the way over to you.

"I told you not to stay up too late" He whispered while he pulled the pen out of your hands and lifting you up into his arms. Carrying you bridal style to the bed, he tucked you in before crawling in after you and cuddling with you until the morning.

A few days later you returned home from taking your tests, slipping off of your shoes and shuffling through the apartment before you made your way to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, you slowly laid back onto the fluffy duvet and curled up right in the middle of the Queen sized bed. With the lack of sleep and overexerting yourself to your studies, you quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The front door opened, Hoya walking through and slipping off his shoes. Finding your backpack by the door, he smiled remembering that today was the last day of all of your tests. Looking around for you, he checked the couch and the kitchen, and headed into the bedroom.

A chuckle slipped from his lips finding you fast asleep, all curled up in the middle of the bed, your hair was spread out on the duvet and your shoulders gently moved up and down from your slow and steady breathing.

Walking over to the side of the bed, Hoya gently lifted a blanket up from the floor and draped it carefully over you. Easing himself down beside you, he pushed some of your hair out of your face and behind your ear, brushing your cheek with the back of his fingers, gently biting his lip, he leaned in and kissed your forehead gently.

Your warm forehead pressed against his lips as he pulled away and pursed his lips in worry.

"You should have listened to me" He whispered, a soft whine coming from your lips.

Running the tips of his fingers through your hair, his chocolate eyes moved over your sleeping form. Your fanned eyelashes over your pale skin, your lips slightly parted. Your fingers tapping as they relax slowly, letting all of the stress drain from you. Moving closer to you and slipped his arm under your head, bringing you closer to him. Petting your hair slowly, he rested his head against yours as he whispered:

"I am really proud of you, baby, even though you fell sick."