Precious Love [1/?]

Precious Love

Eunhyuk sat staring into space. He could not believe what was happening. The other members sat in silence as well.

"Super Junior will be splitting up into two sub-groups, Super Junior (M)andarin and Super Junior (H)appy."

Donghae looked and Eunhyuk and slipped his hand into his, squeezing tightly. They both averted their gaze to the ground, afraid of the possibility of seperation.

"The members of Sper Junior(M)andarin are as follows: Hankyung, Ryeowook, Siwon, Zhou Min, Henry and Donghae."

Eunhyuk felt Donghae's hand slacken. Eunhyuk's grip also loosened and both their hands fell limply by their sides. The certain sense of dread starting building up, threatening to overwhelm their whole being.

" And the members of Super Junior (H)appy are as follows: Lee Teuk, Kangin, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin and Eunhyuk"

The members seemed to have frozen in their seats. Nobody moved. The manager looked around and each face he saw was the same, disbelief. But he continued as if everything was normal.

" Super Junior (M)andarin will be travelling constantly to China to promote their album and might have to stay there for long periods at a time. As for Super Junior (H)appy, they will be remaining here in Korea to promote their own album."

Then the manager declared the meeting over and left without another word. He left the members to figure out what exactly was going on.

Lee Tuek stood up and walked shakily to the head of the table. Kangin immediately stood up and followed, placing a reassuring hand on his lover's shoulders.

" I'm sorry..."

he managed to mutter before dissolving into tears. Without hesitation, Kangin pulled him into a tight embrace. Ryeowook started sobbing and buried his face in Yesung's chest. Yesung was emotionless and whispering calmly into his lover's ear. Heechul gave Hankyung a weak smile. He knew Hankyung always wanted to go back to his homeland and now he had the chance. The only thing was that Heechul will not be following him. He was going to star in another drama. He always loved acting.

Lee Teuk looked up and took a deep breadth, ready to address s properly. However, he stopped short. Everyone who was looking at him now turned to the direction in which he was staring. Donghae and Eunhyuk had disappeared. Lee Teuk let out a huge sigh. He knew those two would take the news the hardest. Sungmin offered ti look for them but Lee Teuk shooked his head. He thought it was best if they sorted it out themselves.

- In Eunhae's room -

Donghae broke the silence first. Eunhyuk had been staring silently at the floor. He had refused to look at Donghae since they had retreated to their room.

" Hyukkie, it won't be that bad, will it. We can still..."

Eunhyuk's head had jerked up, his eyes blazing dangerously, with hot tears flowing down his cheeks. He stood up and in one quick movement, pulled Donghae to him and held him close. Donghae sighed and his lover's head tenderly. They stayed like this until Donghae felt Eunhyuk's head fall. He had fasllen asleep. Donghae gently lay him on their bed and pulled the covers over him. He was about to leave the room to get a glass of water when Eunhyuk started crying again. In his sleep.

" Hae, no, don't... Don't leave..."

Donghae's heart felt like it had been ripped apart into a million pieces. He could no longer hold in his tears and allowed them to flow freely. He knew how badly affected they both had been by the news. He knew Eunhyuk only talked in his sleep when he was troubled. But he had never seen his lover cry in his sleep before. Donghae returned to Eunhyuk's side, afraid of leaving him alone again.