Chappy one:

My Crush

"It's a new year and a new start"

Thats what they say but for me it's not.I'm in my 3rd year of high school now,I am a fashionista but never shows it to people only Jessica knows it,when we go to shopping I wear my designer clothes,accesories and shoes but when in school I wear glasses. Jessica knew the Seohyun thing.So now I'm at the living room tidying my things,"Miss Yuri,Miss Jessica is here"my butler said and I nodded."Sica,Annyeong!"I greeted her with a smile"Yul,why are you wearing your uniform like that?"she asked me and got out of her car."Yul,this is a major fashion emergency"she said"Well,I can't show them my true self though"I said"You need to show it now,we are already in our 3rd year of high school.So let's go to my favorite shop"she said and we got in her car and drove off to where she said.In 5 minutes we were at the store already which her family owned.She got me a sleeveless top and inserted it with a white ruffle skirt in pink,a white fur coat with a lot of pretty details,and also a killer heels in red."you sure,Sica?"I asked her"Im sure,they will be stunned on your beauty"she said and I wore it on the changing room,after wearing it all she called her make-up artist and had put on make-up on me."Let's go?"she said and we walked back to her car and left for school.

At School:

They were staring at me well maybe because of my new look.Then I saw Seohyun looking at me with a jaw drop"Yuri,look people are looking at you"well yeah everyone including Minho.I was just smiling when I saw him approaching Seohyun.My heart ached but I just flipped my now very straight hair.