Crush On You

Accidentally In Love

It was a sunny day, he walked the halls of the art institute without looking back and suddenly a distracted girl he pushed his backpack causing your wallet fell on the floor and leaves can be distributed over about it.

-Ooh! Forgive me, I did not intention. - She said innocently.

-No problem. I'm fine, you can continue. It was my fault. - He replied as she gathered her books and sheets.

-Let me help you. - The girl starts taking the notes of the floor, while looked at him.- What's your name?

-L.Joe. - He said as he looked stunned by her beauty. He never thought that she was so pretty so close.

-L.Joe, I’m...

-Sohyun, I know. - She was so popular that everyone knew his name.

-Nice to meet you. - She gave a soft smile. - You play the piano ... - Said as she returned a score. - Me too, since child.

-Woo! - The boy was surprised, never imagined that a girl as beautiful and popular, could be kind and share something with him. - I'm just a newbie... - Answered scratching the back of his head.

- Since when do you play? - Asked the girl, as she walked down the aisle with him. Wondered why he had not seen before, he was so handsome and shy, so tender in his eyes.

- Since 4 years. How about you? - He answered.

- If you play since 4 years then you are not "just a newbie". You are too modest. - She said. - I play from the five. And yes, I'm very good. Although recently I had to put it aside by the dance lessons and guitar.

- Yes I know. I saw you dancing with your friends. - "He saw me dance," she thought so excited. - They are very good, especially you ... - Sohyun blushed a little and looked down. - To be so young ... I mean - He added shamed.

- Thanks. Do you how old are you? You do not seem to have much more than me. - Said with a raised eyebrow.

- I have 20 years. I'm older than you. - He replied proudly.

- Just for a year. - Sohyun made ​​a cute pout. - Well, it's my class. - Said as she entered the room. She took two steps wondering whether or not to turn around. But finally she did and supported in the doorway. - I was nice talking to you L.Joe.

- Same here...

- See you... later...?- They said in unison hesitant ... None of the two knew exactly how to say goodbye, but they wanted to talk to each other again, so both laughed uncomfortably of the obviousness of the situation.

- Sure ... Goodbye Sohyun. - He said.

- Bye. - She said as she entered the classroom.

 

 

Weeks passed, and they became closer and closer, every Friday playing the piano together and Sohyun was helping him with his dance as soon he going to debut with a group. They had their own jokes and occasionally say nice things unconsciously that made them blush.

The day of the debut, Sohyun went to visit L.Joe in his dressing room.

Hi ... I came to wish you luck. - Said with a bright smile. His smile made ​​Byunghun calm down.

- I'm so nervous ... What if something goes wrong? What if I forget dancing? - The nervousness showed in her voice and in her movements.

Missing only a minute to go on stage and L.Joe was shaken. Sohyun was put in front of him and took his hands. He looked at her and their eyes met, she smiled and he stopped shaking a little.

- Everything will be okay ... calm down. - She told him. - And remember, this is your dream, it's where you belong ... all you love... They will love you.

- I just need you to love me ... with the rest not hate me, I'm okay. - Just with say this, Sohyun heart started beating fast, silent blushed and stared at their joined hands. Byunghun found his reaction very cute, then hugged her and whispering in her ear: - Please don't go, when I back, we gonna talk ... - And took the stage.

The show was a success and the fans loved him, but when they left the stage, fans cornered and the guards had to take them to his truck directly without going through the locker room. When they entered it, L.Joe quickly went out the back without being seen and went back into place. But the gang fans were endless and he had to hide in a room until everyone leaves. When he was finally out, it was afraid that Sohyun didn't wait for him. He went backstage and didn't find her, and spun around and nothing.

In a moment, he heard a noise from the stage and peeked to see who was, thinking which could be another herd of fans. Just to see a show that he had never seen before, Sohyun dancing a kind of classic. He always saw her dance pop and hip-hop, and she was great. But watching her dance slow, spinning tiptoed around the stage, jumping and waving their arms gently, it was very beautiful. At the time she e last time bringing your right leg behind the left bowing with his hands, L.Joe began clapping.

Sohyun looked up scared and then under view again to see it was him. Byunghun road almost ran, up to her and stood in front, she kept looking at the floor. He lifted his face with one hand and the other intertwining with his.

- That was the most beautiful thing I ever saw... - Sohyun attempt to look down, but the grip was strong. - Look at me please; I have to tell you something. - He sighed to see his eyes again. He never tired of seeing her. - You... you... you like... * sigh * Will you be my girlfriend? - Finally said.

The girl's eyes widened and said nothing, I was so dumb. On the contrary to him that once he started talking, he could not shut up.

- Sohyun, I always saw you as a very beautiful girl, but that day you crashed me, was the best day of my life because I met you... I thought you were just a cute and popular girl, but I discovered that you are kind and good and have that smile and those eyes that soothe me when I'm not well... and we've a lot in common and... and... and I could not help it... I fell in love with the popular sweet girl like never fell in love before ... And I do not care what anyone says, I just wanna be with you and that everyone know that I am happy because of you...

- Byunghun ... I love you. - Sohyun said kissing him on the cheek. She let her face close to his to do what he had to do. He looked at her waiting for a sign that Sohyun's eyes gave him, and gently brushing his lips approached hers. She raised her hand and went for his hair, as he took her by the waist and brought her closer, after a few kisses, they parted; they hugged and sat on stage. They smiled and laughed awkwardly - Your fans are going to hate me. What if they stop loving you?

- I told you... I only want YOU to love me. - He replied simply. - I love you ... do you love me?

- Yup. I love you.

- Thank you, that's all I need. – He said and hugged her from her shoulder.