YOU

Presents For You

The corridor have been empty since two hours ago. There's just a soft echo of the student's laugh from the yard. Someone still out there. Dara sighs. She is the one who insist to wait here. It's no one fault, it's hers.

 

Dara puts her bag down and decides to observe the school from the window. She sees some of students still hang around the school's yard. Chatting, laughing and stuff. She sighs again. She looks at her watch for the nth time that day. She turns from the window and slids to the ground. She sits there quietly for a couple minutes before she takes her cellphone from her bag.

 

 

There's no phone call, messages or email. Dara sighs sadly. You know it already. Why bother to call you huh ? Busy, it must be because of that.

 

"Hey Dara !!", a voice comes from her right side. She drops her phone back to her bag before she turns to the voice. Choi Seunghyun is walking towards her.

 

"Oh oppa", Dara greets him as she smiles. Seunghyun waves her as he sits down beside her on the floor.

 

"You still here ?", He asks her.

 

"Mm. I've  promise that I'll wait today", Dara replies. Seunghyun turns towards her and smiles warmly.

 

"Kind as always huh?", Seunghyun ruffles her hair.

 

"Ahh not my hair !!", Dara hisses as she pushes his hand away. Seunghyun laughs loudly.

 

"You still pretty even if your hair mess up", Seunghyun says softly.

 

"Aigooo !! You make me cringe", Dara says as she brushes an imaginary goose bump on her arms. Seunghyun laughs again.

 

"You supposed to say, 'Aigoo !! Oppa !! You're so cheesy'. Or stuff like that, you know", Seunghyun imitates girl voices with a weird gesture, making Dara laughs in return.

 

"Yeah, if someone who compliment me is my boyfriend. Not my twin's boyfriend", Dara says sarcastically.

 

"Well, what's the the difference ? It has the same 'boyfriend' word on it", Seunghyun says calmly. Dara pinches his arms strongly.

 

"There is supposed to be 'my' not 'my twin's'", Dara hisses as she nudges him.

 

"Okay okay, kidding !! So Bom walked home alone ?", Seunghyun asks.

 

"No. With Chaerin and Minki. Relax, did you really think I will let my twin take bus home alone ?!", Dara answers calmly. Seunghyun nods slowly as he smiles. He eyes Dara who busily looking to end of the corridor.

 

"Still inside the club meeting. You have to wait longer I think", Seunghyun says as he points towards the room at the end of the corridor. Dara nods slowly with a frown.

 

"What are you going to do actually ?? Not a special occasion right ? I think your anniversary is on December", Seunghyun says.

 

"His birthday", Dara mutters softly. Seunghyun turns his head to Dara and stares at her weirdly.

 

"Isn't it last week?", He asks out loud. Dara smiles as she nods slowly.

 

"So ?", He asks again, feeling the need for an explanation. He clearly remember last week, Dara was busily preparing for her boyfriend's surprise birthday party. Running here and there, taking Bom and the girls with her to make sure everything were prefect. And hell, it was absolutely prefect. Her boyfriend really did forget his birthday that night and the surprise really did surprised him. So what does she want to do again ?

 

"I haven't give him my present. I just have the certain amount of money yesterday. So, I can give his present today", Dara says shyly. This is making Seunghyun stare wide eye.

 

"Just for giving a present you willing to wait for two damn hours ? Well, don't you know 'tomorrow' Dara ? You can give him tomorrow", Seunghyun says in disbelieve.

 

"It's bad enough, I gave him six days after his birthday. If I can right now, so why not ?", Dara states calmly.

 

"Obviously, he can't today. He is on the club meeting, Dara. You know that they were going to had a concert in a week don't you ? And as the head of the club, he must be very busy", He says.

 

"I know that. I have tell him that I'll be waiting today. I won't bother him, oppa.Even if the meeting will be done three hours more, I'll wait here quietly. I just need to give him, that's all", Dara says softly.

 

"You can give it to me. I'll give it to him, I've an assignment so I have to stay a bit longer. You better go home now, It's getting dark Dara", Seunghyun says. Concern is written on his face. Dara smiles softly. 

 

"No oppa. I'll wait here. It's okay. Go finish your assignment", Dara says.

 

"Are you serious ? You can go home with Minho if you want. Just now, he said he's going home. Obviously you won't get the rain if you're with him. He brought his car. If you want, I can call him right n-",

 

"No oppa. I'll wait him here. I'm not going home", Dara says sternly. Seunghyun sighs in defeat.

 

"You're the most stubborn girl I ever met after Bom", Seunghyun hisses.

 

"We're twin, remember ?", Dara laughs.

 

"Obviously", Seunghyun says as he stands up.

 

"You sure be okay ? You can come with me to the library. It's warmer there, ya know", Seunghyun held out his hand. Dara shakes her head slowly.

 

"No. I'll be here. It's easier to track him, if I stay here. Just go oppa !!", Dara says as she usher him away.

 

"Okay okay. Just give me a call if he's staying there for more than one hour. I'll bring you home, even if you don't like it", Seunghyun warns her.

 

"Arasso. Go finished your assignment", Dara hisses. Seunghyun waves her goodbye as he runs towards the stairs. The library is on the third floor while all the club room is on the second floor. Dara sighs. Well, she is alone again. She could heard the raindrops falling outside. Wind comes harshly throughout the corridor, making Dara shivers. It's going to storms.

 

She pulls out his jacket from her bag, wearing it quickly as she starts to feel cold. His jacket fall right below her short skirt and its warm enough for her. She glance to the room again, and turns down sadly. There's no sign the meeting will be done soon. Dara leans her head to the wall, hearing the hard rain outside and the storm. Her eyes feel so heavy and not more than fifteen minutes later she fall asleep. Clutching her bag on her lap as she curls asleep on the floor.

 

---

 

"There's someone there !!", a voice comes from afar.

 

"It's !! Omo, its not a ghost right ?", another voice yelps. Dara stirs from her sleep, noisy.

 

"Don't say that !!",

 

"But its eight p.m !! Why would a student stay that long at school ?!!",

 

"Aigoo, let's go now you make me scared !!", a voice yells again. Dara grunts loudly, that stupid bunch of girls !! Someone here is sleeping !! Can't they tune down their voice ?!!

 

"Oh Jiyong-oppa !! T-there is a -a g-ghost there !! I'm so afraid", a wailing voice could be heard.

 

"Ghost ?", a tender voice comes.

 

"Yes !!!! Look.. It l-look like a girl !!", the girls voice yelps again.

 

"Let me take a look. You can go home", the tender voice comes again.

 

"Nooo !! Don't do that oppa !! What if.. She really a ghost ?!!",

 

"It's not. Now you go home. I'll go check it, okay", the tender voice assure them.

 

"What's wrong hyung ?", a deep voice comes.

 

"Dae oppa !! There's a ghost !!", the girls exclaims again.

 

"Ghost ?!! Is it really ghost hyung ?!!", another male voice comes.

 

"I don't know. I go check it okay", the tender voice says.

 

"I'll go with you Ji", another male voice says.

 

"No need. You guys go home. And take the girls too. It's been so late. Sorry to make you stay here that long", the tender voice says.

 

"Its okay oppa!!! We're happy even if we stay late", a girl voice exclaims happily.

 

"Hn. Now go home already", the tender voices says again. Then footsteps can be heard nearing her. Dara stirs again from her sleep. She moves slightly as she felt something warms on her legs. She heard a chuckle right after it.

 

"It's okay. Go home !! She is not a ghost. Its my girlfriend", a whispers heard near her. Laugh could be heard from afar.

 

"Okay hyung !! Take care of her duh. Have fun!!", the male voice yells, "come on beauty let's go home".

 

As their footsteps fading, Dara felt a soft finger gazing her jaw. She stirs again.

 

"Dara-ah",

 

"Ummm", Dara moans tiredly.

 

"Wake up, baby. You'll get cold. Dara", she felt a soft hand holding her head and later she felt something warm engulfed her. She snuggles closer to the warmth. Again, she heard a chuckles.

 

"Come on Dara. Wake up. You can sleep on me later, okay", the soft voice comes right beside her ears sending a shiver down to her spines. Dara awakes with a jolt. She covers her eyes lightly as she tries to accommodate her surrounding. She lift her head from something warm yet hard, to meet a pair of brown eyes staring at her warmly.

 

"Jiyong !!", she exclaims as she pulls away. But a pair of strong arms prevent her to move. She could sense his smirk.

 

How long have I sleep here ? How could I'm sleeping on his embrace ?!! There's no one looking at us right ?!! Omo !! I'm sleeping on the corridor ?!!

 

"You supposed to be home, baby", he whispers.

 

"Umm", she mumbles.

 

"I have text you to not wait for me, cause I'll be very late. And I see that you're not even read my messages. You're sleeping here the whole time ?", Jiyong asks softly as he pulls her to his embrace again. Patting her back softly to give her some warmth. She is so cold.

 

"Yeah..", Dara replies softly.

 

"Pabo", Jiyong whispers as he lift her chin up and kiss her plump lips deeply. A soft voices come from both of them. Rain still pouring outside, even if the storm had gone away. That night is extremely colder than usual. And the couple can agree that make out is the only way to give this petite girl a certain warmth.

 

"U-uh... Let's g-go home now", Jiyong says breathlessly. He stands and slungs her bag on his back. Dara stands slowly and tries to smoothened her wrinkle skirt. Jiyong held out his hand to her as he smiles warmly. Dara takes it and enterwin their fingers. A soft blush could be seen on her face. Jiyong chuckles soflty.

 

He's been missing her lately. His club activity had cut off their routine. He'll stay at school late and Dara will get the bus homes with her sibling and friends. Actually, Jiyong hates to let her go home by her own. He as her boyfriend supposed to be there. At least, she won't be inside the crowded bus alone with no guy that willing to protect her. Not that he didn't believe that Dara and her friends could take a good care by themself. Well, Bom can be scary as hell. But being there by himself just give him a peace.

 

"Why don't you get in the club room ? You can sleep on my seat you know", Jiyong says as they walks towards the bus stop.

 

"I don't want to disturb the meeting, Ji. Seungri says my mere presence can distract you. So I think, staying out there is the best choice", Dara mumbles, "A-and if I sleep on your seat then where will you sit ?? There're not many chair in the club room".

 

"How could I didn't get distracted by you ? Youre my girl Dara, even your voice could distract me and make me go insane. But its okay, at least you're not shivering like that. You just have to knock, and sleep on my seat. I don't mind standing all through the meeting", Jiyong says. Dara stops in her track. Jiyong turns to look at her confusedly.

 

"Aigoo.. You're so cheesy!!", Dara exclaims as she peck his lips lightly. Jiyong laughs out loud.

 

"Wear the hoodie, it's still raining", Jiyong says as he makes Dara wear the hoodie. They walk silently to nearest bus stop.

 

"What is it ?", Jiyong asks as they sits down to wait the bus.

 

"Ah!", Dara exclaims. She almost forgets the reason she is still there that late.

 

"This", Dara takes out a box from her bag and hands it to him. Jiyong accepts it but looks at her confusedly.

 

"Your birthday present", Dara says shyly, "Sorry its late. I u-um.. I just had my part-time payment yesterday.. So.. Sorry".

 

"You don't even have to give me this Dara. The surprise party is plenty enough for my present", he says as he tucks Dara hair behind her ears.

 

"But I want to", Dara stares at him warmly, "go open it".

 

Slowly Jiyong open the blue box on his hand. Jiyong frozen for a while and turns to face the smiling Dara. He stares back at the present in his hand. A simple black watch is laying there. A watch that he's been wanting for months. Even he had saved some money to buy it.

 

"D-dara...", he calls her soflty, "You don't have to-".

 

"Shhh !! Just accept it Ji. Do you like it ?", Dara smiles warmly.

 

"O-of course !! B-but this is expensiv-",

 

"Shhh !! Don't think about it. Seriously Ji, I buy it for you so you will remember me every second and every minutes !! Don't bother about the price", Dara says as she leans her head on his shoulder.

 

"Wear it !! Come on", Dara says.

 

"Dara-",

 

"Ji !! You bought me a very expensive necklace for my birthday last year. I know you're working your soul out for that. Please !! Accept this, okay. I know you've been saving for this watch. But please.. At least, I have to give something to make you happy", Dara whispers. Jiyong pulls her to his embrace.

 

"Okay, just this one", Jiyong pulls out from the hug, "I don't want you wasting your money on me. You work hard for that so you better keep it for your needs. No need to buy me presents, really. With you, here, beside me is my most wonderful presents".

 

"You're so corny and cheesy", Dara glances at him playfully.

 

"Mm", Jiyong says as he pecks her lips, "thanks Dee".

 

"Welcome baby boy", Dara smiles widely. Just in time, the bus arrive. They get in and sit on the further back, with Dara near the window.

 

Dara takes Jiyong hand and makes so circular pattern on his skin. Jiyong stares at Dara as a smile crept on his face.

 

"You like it ?", Dara asks as she stares back. Jiyong puts his hand on her cheeks and caress it with his thumb.

 

"Of course", Jiyong says. Dara sighs happily.

 

"Ohh !! I a-almost think you didn't like it", Dara exclaims as she leans her head on his shoulder. Jiyong pulls her closer and hugs her near. His hand rest on her arms and softly.

 

"I love everything from you", Jiyong whispers to her ears.

 

"Ah!! Stop saying things like that", Dara blushes red making Jiyong chuckles.

 

"I can't help it. You're so cute like this",

 

"Ugh", Dara pouts. Jiyong pinches her cheeks lightly.

 

"Dara, listen. You can't sleep in the corridor like that !! What if someone trying to take advantage from you. You should knock and get in the club room. Promise me, you won't do that", Jiyong scolds her.

 

"Y-yes. I promise.. S-sorry", Dara mutters.

 

"Mm", Jiyong kiss her head, "so you're sitting there all that long ?".

 

"No, actually I waited you downstairs. But, I think waiting near the club room will be easier so I moved there",

 

"Pabo. I have tell you if less then an hour I'm not going out. You should gone home. Look you almost froze there",

 

"Mm. Sorry.. But you know, I think its my luck, today I bring your jacket he he", Dara smiles.

 

"It just this time. So please, don't do that again. I don't want you to sick", Dara nods softly.

 

"Uhm.. I met Seunghyun oppa. Well, he accompanied me for while there. But you know what ?! He's saying that I'm so stubborn to wait you there", Dara pouts.

 

"I could agree for that",

 

"I'm not !! I mean I'm not so stubborn, at least not like Bommie", Dara says.

 

"I see no differences between you and Bom in that. You both extremely stubborn. Seunghyun hyung and I agree in that",

 

"Umph!! I'm not !!",

 

"Okay okay, as you wish. Now go on with your story",

 

"Well, there's nothing more to tell. I fell asleep..", Dara mumbles, "Ah !! Right, oppa keep insist to get me home. He even tell me that I could go home with his friend. He said he brought car today. So I won't get wet from the rain-",

 

"Who is his friend ?",

 

"Ummm.. M-minho, I think its his name", Dara says calmly. Hearing that name, Jiyong tensed. It's great that Dara didn't even remember the guy. But, he clearly remember that guy. He's her freaking fanboy!! How could that hyung tell Dara to get home with him. Is he crazy ?!

 

"But I don't want to get home with anyone but you. So I decline",

 

"Good. You're not allowed to get home with anyone except the girls, the bboys its under my allowance and of course me. You get it", Jiyong says.

 

"Okay", Dara smiles and snuggles closer.

 

"I will punch that hyung hard...", Jiyong whispers angrily.

 

"What ?..", Dara looks up to stares at him.

 

"Uumm.. N-nothing", Jiyong smiles back, "I love you".

 

"Mm. I love you too", Dara hugs him tight. Jiyong hugs her back as he's smiling. I will definitely punch him to almost get my Dara in a car with her fanboys. That Choi Seunghyun really !!! 

 

 Helloo !!!

This is a present for all my readers :)

It's my 1st AFF annyversary (do i spell it right ?)

Yes, last year I make AFF account on this day !! *yeay*

And this story is a presents for my forever bias, GDRAGON OPPA and BIGBANG !!!

Happy birthday oppa^^ :*

And Happy annyversary BIGBANG !! 

My life are so colorful after I know them :)

 

So please comments, subscribes and upvotes !!!