Final

Pink

Taemin thought that his college life will turn upside down his miserable little life from before without friends. He thought that he will get a  bunch of new friends- and maybe he will find a cute boyfriend. He thought that he will be the happiest man alive. He thought that dorm will be fun and that his roommate will be his best friend forever. He thought that his life will be rose-coloured.

 

How wrong was he!

 

He exactly got to know that when he moved in the dorm. A big smile was plastered on his face, his eyes twinkled with excitement and nervousness. He was ready. Ready to re-start his entire life, because there, nobody know that in fact he was just a loser with lame jokes but no friend. A new possibility, a new begin.

The smile froze on his lips when he stepped into the room and saw the only guy he have never wanted to see again. The guy who liked to make fun of him, and his hobby was to make Taemin miserable for the rest of his life. The guy whom eyes shone up when he saw Taemin standing in the doorstep- not like he was glad to see him, it was just all of the Hell's fire burned up on him because he was the pure Evil- and smirked at him.

Choi Minho.

"Hi, loser! Looks like we are going to be roommates!" suddenly Taemin felt like, he could faint right there, his happy life dreams crashed in front of his eyes.

But no, it was just the dorm, maybe he just goes back very late every day.

 Okay, okay; maybe his life won't be rose-coloured but pale purple. It's still near to pink but a little darker. His life still could be happy, he could still save it . He just had to avoid Choi Minho.

 

 

Again, he was wrong.

 

Firstly because avoid Minho was equal with impossible. He was so clingy, sometimes Taemin had to run and hide but somehow Minho always found him- did he have some kind of radar inside him that help him find Taemin? Taemin guessed, he just born to destroy him. Easy.

Secondly because Minho told everyone about Taemin's embarrassing stories- mostly caused by Minho himself- and slowly the whole university got to know about how Taemin peed in his pants. (It happened in high school, when Minho said that he bet a box of cookies that he can drink more water than Taemin in a break. Since Taemin was fond to cookies- especially those which Minho offered, he agreed with the bet. He didn't really remember how much water he drank, but that was sure, he had to go to the restroom soon after the class started. But the Evil himself requested the teacher to go to the restroom- and teacher didn't let anyone go if there was already one person in the restroom- and didn't get back just when Taemin already peed in his pants. That's the big story.)

And how many days did it take to everyone to know that story?

1 day, exactly.

So when Taemin tried to get new friends- he randomly walked to people, he was desperate- and they all laughed on him when he introduced himself, he stopped trying. But Minho was always stuck behind him and talked about almost everything and sent dirty glare at people who actually talked to Taemin more than 5 words- but of course Taemin didn't see that.

But it all was still okay, because he still had to choose sport club. He definitely wanted to choose the dance team- and people with similar interest usually get along well, don't they?  His life still could be good, maybe dark purple. Not the best, but okay.

 

But the wrong thing was that Minho already signed him to the soccer team. Taemin didn't know how did he manage to sign him in, because he would had to bring along all of his cards and all. Probably he used his charm, like always. Damn that handsome face of his.

After the first match they played and all of his teammates stomped on him because he kept bumped and he always fell down- he seriously thought that one of his ribs broke- he saw his collage life pitch black. Horrible really. All he wanted to go home- no, not to the dorm because there was Minho and the last person he wanted to meet was him- and never leave the house. But he couldn't, he didn't want to disappoint his parents. So he just went back to the dorm, where Minho waited for him with a big smile- and asked how was the practise.

"Why are you doing this?" Taemin asked as he lazily threw himself to his bed. Every of his limbs hurt and he could have just fall asleep. Minho laid on his own bed too, on his stomach, he held up his head with his arms- he totally looked like a teenager girl who talking on the phone with her friends or crush- and watched Taemin carefully as the words left his mouth.

"I want to keep you myself." Taemin shot up from his bed- every part of him cried because of the pain, but what Minho said was way too strange and interesting.

"Pardon?" he asked with eyes as wide as he could open them.

"I want you to just look at me." Minho looked so nervous- Taemin have never thought that he will ever see Minho in this state.

"Because?"

"I already told you back in high school that I like you." it truly surprised Taemin. Does Choi Minho, the Evil like him? He would hardly believe in that, if there wasn't that expression Minho wore. Pleading eyes, pouty lips.

"When did you confessed me exactly, because I don't remember."

"That's rude, you don't get that much confession to not remember mine. Anyway, in the library, last year. But you kept ignoring me so I thought that if I do bad things to you I will get your attention!" he was clearly an idiot, Minho knew very well. Where were they, in the kindergarten? But he was desperate and didn't have any other idea.

Meanwhile, Taemin thought about the library and how he didn't have any memory about the library, expect-

"I used to go to the library to sleep, you moron!" he really did, because any other places, when he woke up something bad always happened to him. Marker or whipped cream on his face,  pudding in his pants. The library was the only safe place around the school.

"But who's sleeping with his eyes wide open? You even mumbled back something like 'thank you'." Minho yelled at him. Taemin could sleep with his eyes open because otherwise he couldn't be in the library- because the librarian hated when someone slept in her saint institution.

"Oh, I see the problem. I sleep eyes open in public places and I answer back to questions." in any other situation, Minho would found this cute and would giggle on it, but now, it was serious.

"So?" Minho asked nervously.

"What so?"

"Do you like me back?"

"I guess. You were  the only one I spoke for years. I quite get used to you being with me. Also, you are clearly attractive." Minho's eyes shone up- now without the Hell's fire in it. "But now, that we confessed each other- please help me get friends."

"I don't want to." he whined. What if Taemin will find other attractive guy? Will he leave him?

"Don't be stupid. I'm not working like you think. I'm rather the loyal type."

"Then say that 'Minho, I like you.'" Taemin was wrong. He was still the Evil- but in a cuter version.

"Is this necessary?" because it was awkward, and he was nervous but Minho was excited.

"Yes. Go on." Taemin closed his eyes- didn't want to see the satisfied smile on the other's face- and blurted out quietly.

"Minho, I like you."

Suddenly, a pair super moist and soft lips connected to his- and his collage life didn't look black anymore that much.

 

 

AN/ do you guys want a fic from the antecedents of this story? and it's long! comments please (/゚Д゚)/