Chapter no ichi (The first chapter)

Blood and Angel

    

           In a dark alley, there was a girl walking or hobbling along the path while tugging her collar. She seemed in a lot of a pain and her breathing was uneven.  Despite all that she kept walking and desperately holding the wall to hold herself from falling down.  Her surroundings was dark but she could see through it thanks to her power to see through darkness.  As she was walking, she felt a presence of a man passed her.  That man smelt of alcohol which indicated he was drunk and another smell which bothered her. Blood. The smell of fresh and flowing blood was bothering her mind and she could not shake her head off it. Her hands were shaking and naturally her inner instinct took over her.  She didn’t need to hypnotize her prey as he was already drunk. All that left was to bit his neck and the blood. 

 

            She revealed her fangs and was getting ready to bit her prey.  Suddenly, a flash of memories gushed into her mind.  Shocked, she pushed away her prey and panted heavily because human’s blood was hard to resist. But she had to resist them because of those memories. It was the memories of people who became her prey; her prey which she killed mercilessly. She was used to be a vampire that did not care for others because she always alone and being alone made her being a cruel and sadistic kind of vampire.  A sudden event occurred which made her tried to leave her evil-former life but things were not easy as a pick.  As a creature which survived on others, she barely managed her life by drinking animal’s blood but it was just not enough.

 

            It was the time of the month where she needed to feed herself and she had a prey in front of her. She gasped for air and bit her hands instead to sustain her hunger of blood.  She gathered her strength once again and sprinted away from there before the man became her prey once again.  The pain in her chest burned and she stopped on one of the building’s top. Which do you think worse? A burning throat or a hunger which could not be satisfied easily?

 

  “Ah, maybe the time for me to be perished has come. It is quite embarrassing to die because of starvation though” she said and tried to smile.

 

       “Hey, are you giving out your life easily?” A husky voice broke the silence of the dark atmosphere. 

 

          Panting heavily, she brought herself to find the source of that voice. At the corner, she saw a tall yet muscular man with his hair dark as a raven. As he talked, his dimple showed and behind him was a pair of silver coloured wings.

 

“Wait, Gin no Tsubasa (Silver wings)?” Mizukani muttered as she saw the colour of the wings.

 

               He walked towards her and put her on his lap. He ed his collar revealing his neckline.  “Now, be a good girl and eat” he said and positioned the girl near his neck. 

 

“I can..not. I’ve..pro..mised my..self” she resisted even though her thirst was killing her.  

 

AU: Anyeong everyone! ^___^
There are some Japanese and Korean
words in my story but please enjoy my story 
as much as posibble. *bows 90 degree*

P/S: Who is the man that keep urging MIzukani to drink
         his blood and what is the memory that haunted her?