END.

My Real Feeling For Him.

Sae Jin's P.O.V

 

You guys have a crush right?Sometimes,you were close to him but sometimes fighting...But,I'm different...We both share the same interest.We don't argue to each other.We both chat together and make fun of others.Lol!

 

But,I used to say I like him in the past and now,I said I don't like.I like him as brother and best friend.Becuase of sharing the same interest and being close,my friend keep making fun of me like...making a heart shape or whistling.I got embarrased so,I got mad at them.

 

We're having a break right now.I already finish eating(I eat too fast like a vacuum cleaner -_-")I was laughing with Ji Ho and keep making fun of the girls who flirt his brother."If one of them ask for his numbers,I would have give her a police numbers instead!!"He said and we both laugh.Some of the students look at us weirdly but we just ignore them.

 

"Hey,Sae Jin!!"A friend of mine,Hye Rim greeted me and sit beside Ji Ho.I nodded in replied of her greet.In the end,all of my classmate sit with the three of us.We all chat normally until I saw Hye Rim hit Ji Ho.I suddenly felt dow watching te scene without people noticing.Min Hee laugh and said,"They look like an old couple!"I just put on a fake smile in replied and hang my head low.It seriously make me heart broken.

 

But,Hye Rim and Je Neul notice my quietness."Are you okay?"HyeRim asked.I just nodded and keep quiet all the time.

 

Its time to go home but I have to stay because of dancing club meeting.I went inside but ended up bumping into Min Hyuk,my senior.I bow to him with quietness around me.Not even one word came out from my mouth.Min Hyuk just stare at me,worried.I just nodded at him as I walk away."Sae Jin....Do you want to talk with Hye Rim?"He ask.I think for a second and nodded."She's alone right now at the hallway with your other friends."He said and left.

 

I went to the hallway and saw her packing her stuff."Hye Rim..."I called her name.She look up and smile at me,"You need something?"She ask as she shut her locker."I want to talk about Ji Ho...Can I?"I stared at her.She nodded and went outside the school building with me."Y'know when we have a break right?You hit Ji Ho.."I said while biting my lips."Yeah..."She furrowed her eyebrows."When Min Hee said you two look like an old couple....I suddenly felt something weird.I don't know why..."I said.

 

"Maybe...You like him???!!!"She scream out loud as I told her to quiet for a bit."How can you be so sure about that??"I ask nervously."You know Sae Jin,I thought you two were couple so I went to my mom and keep whining about you two.I said like this'Mom~!!There's a girl being too close with Ji Ho~!!Her name is Sae Jin!!'"She said while laughing."And then,I stop liking him and date someone else instead."She continued.

 

'Woow~I don't know she think of me like I'm dating with Ji Ho...'I thought."But seriously!!How come you two would be so close??!"She scream."We both share the same interest...That's why..."I replied.

 

After the long talk with Hye Rim,I went home and take a rest.But,my mind was still on my sudden heart broken.'Why am I feeling like this??'I ask in my head.

 

I don't even like him.

 

But only as brother and best friend.

 

With this sudden feeling...I don't know what to do with it.

 

I need explanation....

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It just a short story thou....I don't want to write it too long.

Yes,I talk with my friend....When I find out about she had a crush on him,my reaction was like ._.

Yeah,its my first time having this weird feeling...

Dude!!I'm still a young girl!!

Why do I even fall inlove in this age??!!

Want me to make a sequel?

Answer this poll: