Nightmarish Surprise

Nightmarish Surprise [ONESHOT]

Key’s POV

The piano jingled in flat.  “Do, do, and do” I pressured the ‘do’ tut and stared it with a blank mind.  I sighed and gasped in difficult ways, like a people who already in comma condition. I got up from my seat and walked through the window. It was rain outside.  The rain flowed in compassion, it made me sad more. Yes, it was. Not as before as I knew the quote that, “Rain is romantic.”  

I opened the window with my right hand.  I gazed at my right hand, particularly the ring man. My chest felt stuck, tears shed without my permission. Unforeseen, I remembered that memory again…

                Flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

In the morning, at 08.00AM, Key rang the bell of your house. He was going to pick you up. Your mom was opened the door. Key asked for permission with your mom to picked you up, and she happily allowed him to bring you, yet there’s a limit, “Please, take her safely to home, and not in the dark.” He answered, “Alright, I promise…” and smiled. Your mom believed him, then she wanted him to go inside but he didn’t want to.

Key said, he would wait for you in front of the car, yet you already came out from your room. You waved your hand and smiled while you saw him, and he replied your smile and beckoned you to come. You walked faster to him. Before you went out from your house and hold Key’s hand, you kissed your mom’s cheek and left her alone in front of the door.

“Please, be careful dear!” Your mom shouted, when you were in front of the car’s door until you got into his car, repeatedly -probably three or five times she repeated it. Key wasn’t suspicious with your mom to say that repeatedly, because he knew that you are very precious to her. Yet this day, your mom’s face was very different, so then it made Key anxious.

Inside the car, you asked him where to go. His retorted was, “You use slipper instead of the high heels, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. Why?” asked you. “That’s great! Cause I use sandals now~ hihihi.” He chuckled in childish. ‘Tch-tch’ was only your answer. Without asking again, you knew that you would go to your special place –beach-, because you saw the big bag.

“Ya, Mr. Kim! If you want to make a surprise, why those are appeared… and why I must use casual clothe?” You pointed the big bag in backward seat. He only grinned and narrowed his eyes.

“I know it’s completely fatal,” said Key. “Cwisonghaeyo (I’m sorry), -----ssi!” he ruffled your hair.

“Aigoo! Why you look so skinny and very white now?” he continued.

“I’m in diet program, since I’m in London. How do I look? Pretty isn’t it?” you answered and narrowed your eyes, he only nodded. Yes, you were in London since 3 months, did something necessary to do which you can’t tell Key the truth, even only one word.

“Hmm…jagi…I will give you a big-big-big-big surprise later. Don’t be fainted, araseo (understand)?” he continued. “I’m not sure you will,” you tilted and chuckled. He ruffled your hair then.

Moments later, you both were eventually at the beach. You met a half of 91liners of Keys’ friends there -Jaejin, Min, Dongwoon, Mir, Jinwoon, Nicole, and Minho-, Key approached them, so did you. You laughed, chatted, and ate together with Key and them. While the others were walking around the beach and were playing at the water of the sea, you didn’t want to swim because you didn’t feel okay, until it’s already at 12.00 o’clock

Jaejin and Mir accompanied you, when the others were having fun. They told you a lot of their adventures and fun stories. However, they wanted to have a feedback from you, stories while you were in London. They were incredibly changed their emoticon face when you told about all of your stories in London. Afterwards, Mir grabbed your hand. “Jebal(Please)come to your sense! Tell him a truth!” he shouted in a low voice. You just drowned into submission feelings.

And all of sudden, Key was seeing you from far, his eyes sounded in shock. Jaejin who realized it, so he prevented Mir to grab your hand with glanced off, and Mir released his hand. You didn’t know that Key was seeing you, because your seat was the opposite of the sea where Key and the others were stood. Key approached you and them, then.

“What are you doing, Chulyong?” glared Key. The sky was getting darker, unforeseen. Mir turned his stare to you, meant ask. You shook quietly. Mir closed his eyes within seconds, it made Key more anxious. In this case, the others came to you, Key, Jaejin, and Mir.

“What’s going on?” asked Jinwoon in anxiety. “Ah! Kekeke! In fact, Kibum-ah, you know…Chulyong has a bad relation with his girlfriend recently. She…she…taught him to grab his girlfriend hand with that to forgive him,” explained Jaejin to broke the anxious atmosphere.

“Oh. Hahaha…Get off your girlfriend’s back then, Chulyong! Also tell me beforehand! I would suggest you to come with her.” Key clung Mir’s shoulder. Mir only grinned, still in sadden face. Even though that, you smiled while see this condition.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Kibum-ah! Who is your girlfriend, anyway?” Minho grabbed Key’s wrist from Mir shoulder and gave it to your shoulder. The era bombed by laugh. “Jal mothaesseo, jagiya…(I was wrong, babe…)” Key clung your shoulder and touched your nose.

Not long seconds later, small spots a bit bury your head suddenly. It’s getting many and many, and then changed into rain. You packed up all of yours and Key’s stuffs into his big bag. Key immediately grabbed your hand and ran into a motel, either did the others. Because of the rain weren’t stop yet, you and the girls rented a room after a minute, so did the boys. In addition, your mom ordered you to rent a room, to warm in there first, before you went home.

The fact of being forced, Key told you to bring the big bag into your room. He said, he brought another T-Shirt, and you had to change your shirt because it soaked.

“Ah~! Philyo-eopseo (I don’t need it)…My shirt will be dry for a minute,” ignored you and returned the big bag. Key still forced you, you returned it again. Yet then Min and Nicole brought the big bag to girls’ room without saying anything. Key smiled to you and left.

“The bag is on the chair,” said Nicole, pointed the chair in front of the bed. You smiled and approached the chair. You opened the big bag, and while you were searching the T-Shirt, you didn’t find it.

“I will find it for you, baby!” Min narrowed her eyes, then, you nodded. She approached the big bag and searched it. “You weren’t really thorough.” Min took over the T-Shirt? Weird. You secondly thought, the material was as not as the common T-Shirt. Yes, it wasn’t.  Wa-wait…a white blouse (?).

“It-it-it is not T-Shirt…” you said in uttered. “Ung (yup), matda (you’re right)! This is a special gift from Kibum for you.” Min handed the white blouse to you.

“KYAA! Good timing!” Nicole jumped in narrow her two eyes (the same as she dance at ‘Jumping-Jumping now’ part). “We will make over you, right Min?” said Nicole. Min nodded in happiness. You smiled, nonetheless your eyes shining in bit sadness. Yet that’s relief that they didn’t saw your real feeling.

Regardless how your make over was, Min and Nicole said that you were ‘sweet’. And all of sudden, Min grab your hand and run to a place, a place that you almost like, a terrace which has a sweet vista. A white bench stood in there.

Min told you to sit in a bench, you sat afterward and she left you alone. The sound of the pitter-patter rain, it made you feel, this world is empty and you are the only one who inhabited this world. The smell of the rain, it made your feeling fresh without any problem, troublesome, and sadness. However, while you were seeing the rain, your eyes wanted your tears to flow simultaneously with the raindrop.

This strange feeling made you get up from the double bench and going to touch the rain, yet Key was called you. You stopped your step and turn around. “------ssi! Come here!” he sat on the bench that you sat before. Then, you stepped back and sat, a little far from Key’s seat.

“Whoa…The rain is very heavy!” you said while you were sat beside of him, you looked at your white wrist-watch afterward. “Now, it is still at 12.58 o’clock, but the cloud is dark.”

“At least, there’s a light here!” said Key. “Oh! Majayo (That’s right)!” answered you, and you looked up to the light and others side.

“You shine the room now, with that white blouse!” he continued with smile.

“Thanks to you, Kibum,” you gazed at his face, and he smiled again. Because the weather was a little bit cold, Key clung his arm onto your shoulder, and you leaned your head on his shoulder.

“Kibum-ah! Someday, if I have time, I will give you a big surprise!” you said.

“Of course you have to! So, from now on let’s close our eyes together and wish!” mumbled Key. “Oh, and lend your hand to me.” Afterwards, you lend your hand to his hand.

Seconds later, he took your ring man in delicate touch. You wanted to open your eyes but he said to you not to open your eyes, so you agree. He put a ring in your ring man and said to open your eyes. You opened your eyes and he said, “Nawa…gyeolhonhaejullae (Will you marry me)?” Dug! Your heart shocked, in addition your eyes got bigger. You only hit his arm lightly and shed the tears. Wanted to say a sentence that you prepare, but it couldn’t. Oh God! Please, I don’t want to step into the end trace after this… You mumbled in your heart. To not make Key anxious, you enveloped him into a big hug.

Although, without any words came out from your mouth, he noticed that you want to marry him. Therefore, he kissed your lips…afterwards…

“TADAAA!” Dongwoon shouted, after took a photo of you and him while kissed in sneaking.

Chukhahamnidaaaa (Congratulatioooon)~!” shouted the others and they clapped, made you merry, really, really merry…but when you was seeing Jaejin and Mir’s eyes and smiles, there were different meaning…between a happiness and pathetically(?)

                After fortnight of the engage event, you absolutely couldn’t meet Key. Probably just twice a week and the rest of other minutes, by your cellphone, you contacted him or he contacted you. Yet today, you had appointment with him in gown store. Your body wasn’t okay, however you forced to push your worse condition to get out from your body, didn’t want to decline the second times.

                You came in to the store with linked your hand to your mom’s arm and she warmly hold you your hand, he already inside the store with his mom. Key introduced you to his mom. With regard you bowed his mom. His mom smiled then. She already knew you from before, so you weren’t so scary to meet her. She was your lecture and your mom’s friend, though.

                After a minute, Key approached you. “Oraenmane (Long time no see), my fiancée.” He winked and gave you a bucket of flowers.

Ah…cham i-namja! (Really this man!)” You chuckled and released from your mom’s arm.

Waeyo? Anh-cohahae? (Why? You don’t like it?)”

Ne maja… (Yes, that’s right…)” answered you and the moms laughed. You walked a little bit far from him, but then you turned back your step and brought the bucket of the flowers from Key’s hand. “Silhjiman, gomapgo, Kibum-ssi (Don’t like it, but Thank you)…” you grinned.

“I know you will!!” he smiled. “Anyway, you change your hairstyle?” he asked.

You nodded. Suddenly, your head was dizzy, a hard dizzy. “Why? Not suitable?” You panted.

Aniyaa~! Jinjja yeppeuda (No~! Really beautiful!)!” he shook and thumb up. In fact, my new hairstyle is just a wig, you mumbled in your heart.

                In the middle of talked, you and the others plus the owner of the store walk around to see the gowns. All of them were beautiful, really beautiful. Step by step, you felt your vigor got less and less. Your sight with around became hazy and blurred. You grabbed Key’s arm immediately and smiled to hidden the reason why you grab him. Throughout the energy, you talked to them to wake up, yet they say no. Your two feet told you to stop walking and take a rest, but you ignored, so your feet angry and lost the energy. Afterwards you forced your mouth. Fortunately, it accepted!

                “Kibum, Saranghae~” You murmured him softly and kissed his cheek. You couldn’t stand it again, your body lost the control to waking up the vigor. It was your last words, and the best sentence that you could say.

While you were releasing your hands from his arm, Key caught your body and embraced you tightly, really, really tightly. He linked his right hand into your head, and the other one was into your shoulder. His embracement was warm, incredibly warm. In seconds, you lost your breath, and eyes closed with the last tears flowed in single file.

Key cried and the tears full of drips. He shouted and shouted you to wake up. Your mom opened , shook your body and shouted to wake up. In addition she shed her tears. Key’s mom surprised, so she immediately call the ambulance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Key’s POV

Occurred to this moment, my delight life was ended here without any commas. I sighed.

“So, that was your surprise, huh? What’s that surprise instead of nightmarish surprise? There’s no difference between both.” I talked to the rain. Oh, such a sick person I was.

“Oh, why you lied?” I continued with cry.

-

PS: So, so, so, so^^!!!!!! This is my first ONESHOT>___< Sorry for the late publish the story, since I have many thing to do in my life. School, assignments, and others~~~~!!!Plus, a little bit lazy to write. #BigGrinned! Please, comment me ^.^ Is this too long story? It should be not ONE-SHOT I guess!

Again, and again!!!! Subscribers are my Treasures. Comments are my Gold.

THANK YOU ALL, DEARIES! FIGHTING!

With love, milchan253