Promise

Forgotten Happy Ending

When I came back after my DJ schedule, the dorm was quiet. It seems like my members are not here.. Hmm.. Strange...

 

I went to my room and changed my outfit. Being an idol, and DJ and having a musical at night is tiring.

 

I plopped down on my bed as I open my phone. 3 new messages. Wait... I think I'm forgetting something... It's on the tip of my tounge! But ehh... I can't remember it..

 

The first one was from Manager Oppa telling me to rest well.

 

The next one was from Hyomin congratulating me.

 

Then the last was from Tiffany. Telling me to come to a resturant for a celebration for something. 

 

But it was sent hours ago... How can I come? And what celebration was that?

 

Suddenly I heard the door open. Must be the girls..

 

I stood up and went outside of my room. There I see 2 drunk girls... Namely the Kim Sisters

 

"Heeeyy!!" Taeyeon called as she walk towards me

 

"Where have you beeenn ey?" She asked then I saw Hyoyeon walking to me while glaring at me.. What the...

 

-------------------------------------------

It stings... Hyoyeon can sure slap!

 

"You!! How dare you?!" She yelled as I saw my members staring at us

 

"What?!" I asked raising my voice a little

 

"Don't mind her.. She's just drunk!" Jessica said waving her hands off but Hyoyeon continued

 

"How can you call yourself our sister when you can't even come to Seohyun's birthday?! When you can't even text her a Happy Birthday?! Huh?? And you say we should not break the promise, but here you are.. Breaking it!!" She yelled as Yoona and Soo try to calm her down

 

"Birthday?.... Oh ! God damn!! I'm so sorry Seohyun!!" I apologized but the look she is giving me hurts

 

No.. Stop.. I didn't mean it.. Stop giving me that look.. Please...

 

"You really forgot my birthday?" She asked quietly as tears gather on her eyes

 

"Yes- I mean no! I mean the schedules are packed and--" She ran off to her room, slamming the door. I sighed.

 

Stupid self.. How can I forget my dongsaeng's birthday?!!

 

"I'm disappointed in you Soonkyu..." Tiffany said going into her room with Yuri, giving me an odd look in the process

 

Taeyeon, still drunk, went to the couch as she fall asleep

 

Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just went to bed silently with Hyoyeon still drunk, glaring at me

 

Jessica looked at me with concern as she slowly went to her room

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm now alone in our room because of Taeng sleeping outside..

 

I looked up into the ceiling as a tear slides down on my cheek. And more tears came after that seemingly unstoppable..

 

It hurts, but I know I hurt them more.. I can remember my schedules, lyrics, dances... But why did I not remember her birthday? 

 

I actually prepared a gift for her... The Keroro doll she always wanted.. I searched it all over asking Krystal, Hyuna, Hyomin, Shindong... But why did I forgot to give it?

 

Why am I selfish? Why am I useless? Where's the happy ending we promised? Where's the happy ending I promised?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we finished performing 'The Boys' at Music Bank, we were so tired but happy, having an awesome come back and the fans liking it.

 

I also cut my hair short, I look like a boy sometimes. But I actually like it..

 

We were resting on our dorm when Sooyoung whined about our boring rest day. I chuckled thinking about a good idea..

 

And unconciously I said something..

 

"How about we make a promise?" I said earning their attentions

 

"Promise?"

 

"Yeah.. Let's promise to make a happy ending" I said proudly, the others giggled

 

"Happy Ending? What are you? 6?" Jessica laughed and miraculously the others laughed as well

 

"Maybe. But right now, I'm the Prince and you all are the Princesses. I promise to make a happy ending for us that is not meant to be broken... Let us not forget it..."I said seriously as some of them blush but smiled

 

I raise my pinky as they all raise theirs. We all smiled at each other and on cue we promised.. A promise meant to be remembered forver...

 

"Let's make a happy ending..."

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a heavy feeling as I sit up in my bed and look at the bed beside me. Untouched. 

 

I proceeded to stand up and walk towards the door, but stopped with my hands hovering over ther door knob. I sighed thinking about last night..

 

Should I go? Should I just hide? What will be their reaction?

 

Pushing thoughts aside since my stomach is having a war, I slammed the door open but was met with silence.

 

Ok... Epic Fail Soonkyu...

 

Looking around I didn't see a single strand of hair of my members. Oh wait.. There is a single strand of hair on that brush... 

 

.........

 

Where are they? I walked towards the kitchen and see a note.

 

'Soongyu! We are on the amusement park though I don't know why didn't the others woke you up to go with us.. Anyways, don't be lonely! I'll bring some food okay! - Taengoo'

 

Oh... Amusement park... That's nice...

 

Seeing the food beside the note, I don't have the mood to eat...

 

I quickly went into the bathroom as I wash and change my clothes. I need to get the gift and leave it on her room. Yeah.. yeah that's a nice idea Soonkyu.. Yeah.. Let me give you a pat in the back.. Mhmm.. Good job...

 

--------------------------------------------------

Being an idol is tough. Especially when you have 'ninja fans'. They will know you even if you disguise yourself as an old man, or a hobbo, or a clown, or even a thief.. Jeez... I was just joking!

 

Though I was lucky I got away with a few autographs and pictures. Getting the gift is an easy task too. Though I did not expect the 'getting home safely' task.

 

I saw the girls, as in MY girls. Or members. Either way.

 

They all seems like happy without me... No.. Don't think like that Sunny... Just cross the road, give it to her and walk home.. Yeah like that...

 

Crossing the road with full alert, I arrived safely at my destination as they became shock with my presence. Seohyun looked at me sadly.

 

"Seo.. I... Sorry... I'm sorry.. I admit I forgot your birthday but I didn't forgot your present. It's the doll you loved.." I said as I reach out my present, nervous at their reaction

 

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked cluelessly but was ignored as she pouted.

 

Few minutes has passed but it felt like hours. We must have look like crazy standing in the middle of the street looking at the present in my hand as I look at them in anticipation. Suddenly they started leaving, dragging Taeyeon, as I stand there dumbly.. I felt wet sensation on my cheeks.. Noo... The promise.. 

Suddenly the present flew out of my hand as a little boy, mischievous boy, threw it on the busy road while I was being emotional. Kids these days.... With blurry eyes, I chased after the present but my vision suddenly became black.

 

I feel like I'm flying through my dreams, and I crashed painfully into the reality. I tried to open my eyes but I can't fully open it. With my half-opened eyes, I saw the girls. They were crying. Don't cry.. I tried to say but I can't speak.. What is hapenning? I'm so tired... Why am I so tired? I'll just sleep girls.. Don't.... Worry....

 

---------------------------------------------

When the 8 girls left, they were... Silent. They slowly walked away from Sunny as Taeyeon still tries to figure out what was wrong. 

 

"Hey..Seo why did you leave like that?" Taeyeon asked making them stop

 

"Unnie... I'm just... Disappointed at her..." Seo said softly bowing her head

 

"You do know you kinda hurt her feelings there right?" Taeng said patting her back

 

"I.. I know... I'm sorry..."

 

"Don't apologize to me.. Come on let's talk to her..." Taeyeon said smiling as the others smiled too

 

But when they looked back they didn't expect her running into the road and being hit by a car.

 

"Sunny!!" The name ringed throughout the city. The driver went out of his car as he stare nervously at the body.

 

No they did not expect Sunny's body flying before crashing painfully on the cold, hard road. They certainly did not expect blood surrounding her body. No they did not.

 

They ran full speed towards her as a passerby called the ambulance. Tiffany held Sunny's body gently as their tears mix with the blood. They were hopelessly crying out her name as the ambulance's siren rings in their ears and as the emergency team carried her body away with the ambulance.

 

They did not certainly expected that. They expected that they will all go home safely, talk and forgive each other.

 

They remembered the promise.. And they are now holding onto that tightly....

 

-----------------------------

Hopelessly walking back and forth at the corridor of the hospital, Jessica can't seem to calm down. She was waiting for hours for a statement saying 'Your friend is okay!'.

 

Seohyun can flood the room with tears as Yuri and Hyoyeon comforts her. Taeyeon and Tiffany are away as they buy foods for them. Yoona and Sooyoung were on the church of the hospital as they pray for the recovery of their precious member.

 

Hours passed as the surgery goes. All of them can't calm down.. One by one Sunny's family and friends went inside the hospital. They comforted each other hoping for the surgery to be successful.

 

The red light goes out. The doctor went out.

 

"Lee Sookyu's family?" The doctor asked as her parents stand up

 

"Can I ask speak with you for a moment?" And with that they left the girls.

 

"You can come in now..." The nurse said as they all went inside.

 

"Sunny unnie..." Seohyun whimpered seeing the large bandage around her head, the cast on her arm, and the wires attached on her body

 

"Soonkyu..." Sooyoung said holding her hand gently as the tears came down running on her face once again

 

"Hey... It's time to wake up Bunny..." Jessica whispered

 

"Yah... It's not nice to sleep so long like Sica you know.." Yuri said teary-eyed as Yoona hugs her tighter

 

"Sunny wake up! You said we're playing your new game right? Come on let's play it! You gotta wake up!" Hyoyeon exclaimed trying to sound happy but her voice breaks as Tiffany pats her back

 

"Soonkyu... You gotta be tough... You gotta wake up for me..." Taeyeon said kissing her cold cheek

 

They were all hoping for one thing. For everything to be alright.. 

 

------------------------------------------

Days passed as the news broke out. Fans send their letters, their gifts and their prayers. Some Kpop Idols visited her hoping for the same. The girls are still trying to wake her up..

 

Sunny's fingers suddenly moved as Yoona stared at it wide eyed. A groan was heard from the petite body as the girls called the doctor. They were all excited.

 

---------------------------

"Let's not break the promise Alright?" A girl with a blonde short hair said as the other girls smile at her

 

"Let's not break it~" They all said giggling at their childish antics but their hearts are satisfied

 

Why do they look like someone I know? I just can't put my mind into it... And why did that happen? Who are they?

 

-----------------------

Waking up with a painful headache, I saw 8 angels.. Am I dead? They all look so happy... Who are the girls in my room?

 

"Sunny!" Sunny? Who's Sunny? I'm.... I'm Soonkyu right?

 

"W...Who...." I try to say but I can't find words to describe what I'm trying to say

 

"Hey.. Don't force yourself" Said the girl that looks like a 6 year old

 

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" A tanned girl said

 

Who...

 

"Who are you?" I finally said as their beautiful features are tainted with confusion and hurt

 

"Hey don't joke like that!" Someone with a beautiful eyesmile said but laughed nervously

 

Why do they look like someone I know very much... Someone dear to me..

 

"Don't forget our promise Sunny!" An Ice Princess? Wait.. What promise?

 

"Promise?" I asked

 

"Yeah! You said we'll make a happy ending right? You didn't forget that right?" A girl munching chips said

 

"What promise? What happy ending? Why are you in my room?!" I exclaimed shocking them

 

"Soonkyu..."

 

"How did you know my name?!" I yelled suddenly a man in white went in as the girls stare at me sadly

 

"WHO ARE YOU?? WHERE AM I?? YAH!! ANSWER ME!!" I continued yelling and moving as the man and her assistants restrain me. I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my arm. I feel sleepy... And in no time I fell asleep

 

---------------------

"Doctor... Why is she like that? Why did she not remember us?" Seohyun asked crying as the doctor sighed

 

"I'm sorry girls... The impact on her head was bad... It made her brain suffer some damages. Apparently she have an Amnesia.. I'm sorry again..." The doctor explained as the girls cry

 

'Nooo... Sunny... Where's our happy ending?

 

Will it be our Forgotten Happy Ending?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And it's done! Hope you like it~~ A few curses here and there xD

Sooooo.... No sequel right? xD

Please do comment! It makes my imagination release more good stories~~

Thank you for reading! :D