fin

Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft breeze welcomes me once again as I step outside, watching the new day's light illuminate the balcony majestically. Oh, the sunrise never fails to take my breath away, everything about it is absolutely gorgeous and vivacious, just like her.

There's this thing about the way she makes me warm with just her smile, with just one touch; The way she looks at me with eyes full of adoration and softness, making me shiver in delight. And then, every single time I hold her tight in my arms, it feels like home. 

She takes my breath away, just like the sunrise.

 

~

 

I can never forget her sweet scent mixed with the delicious afternoon coffee smell that invaded the little coffee place where I've met her years ago. Yes, I remember it very well, the feeling of finding everything that was missing in my life reflected on her stunning golden-ish brown orbs as soon as our eyes connected for the first time. It was the most heart-warming sensation. And just like that she looked away, but not before displaying the most adorable thing in the world: her blushing cheeks. That was the moment I decided that I was longing for this girl. I needed to know her, I needed to have some closure with that gorgeous brown eyed stranger.

I was never one to be all shy and reserved, quite the opposite, actually. You know what they say, you've got to make the best of life before life makes the best of you, simple as that. Sometimes you've got to be bold, so I didn't hesitate even for a second when I saw her sitting at a table by the corner of the establishment, alone.

That sure was a wonderful day, Seulgi-ah. I also remember the way you smiled at me as I approached you and said the words that started it all.

"Hello, care for some company?" I said, feeling bright and blissful, leaving every bit of embarrassment aside. 

Then, you looked at me so gently, showing your most alluring smile, the one that leaves me beaming in my dreams every night. I couldn't help but flutter a little bit in awe. I must've looked like such a babo in front of you in that moment, but I couldn't help it, it was just too mesmerizing for me to ignore. 

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if I hadn't approached you that day. Would I be as happy as I am now? 

 

~

 

"Yah, Son Seungwan! Come back here, now!"

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms circling my waist, forcefully pushing me forward and making me fall to the ground. "A-ah!"

"O-ouch, Seulgi-ah. You didn't need to smash me to the ground like that. Gosh, so heavy." I muttered jokingly as I bit back a grin, knowing that the girl on top of me would most likely react to this. And the reaction was priceless.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter