1/1

Sick Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A-ACHOO!” I sneezed. The boy by my bedside sighed and handed me a tissue. I accepted it and blew my nose.

“Thank you, Jonghyun…” I said with a slightly nasally voice. The boy sighed again and shook his head.

“Geez, (y/n). What were you thinking? What was the urgent matter that cause you to run out in the rain? And look! Now you’re sick!” he scolded. I sniffed.

“Sorry…” I muttered. The boy’s face softened. He placed a hand on my head.

“I can’t stay mad at you, (y/n)… Just. Just don’t do it again, ok? You had me worried,” he whispered. I looked down.

“I’m sorry…”

“Stop apologizing.”

“Sorry…”

“Stop it! I’m feeling guilty!”

“Sorry…”

“St-,” he sighed. “You know what, I’ll just go get your medicine. I’ll be right back,” he said as he got up and left the room. I looked back up and watched him close the door. I sighed and plopped my head on the pillow. Idiot! I was looking for you! That’s why I ran out! I pulled the covers over half my face. Hmph! Why can’t you see that I like you, Jonghyun? The opened door again.

“(y/n)?” a voice called out. I looked over toward door. Jonghyun walked over to the seat next to my bed and sat down. He shook the bottle of cough syrup. I smiled at the action. I then focused my attention on his face. It was nicely sculpted. He has pretty eyes. His face has a nice tone. His lips are oh so pink.

“(y/n)? You there? Hello~ Earth to (y/n)?” I snapped out of my t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter