Gotta catch 'em all

Secret Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gotta catch ‘em all


Thursday – July 3, 2014 – 11:45 AM
“Okay class. I would like you to research about Law of Supply and Demand. There are lots of books in our library so there’s no need to kill each other just to get a book”

“Ms. Sooyoung can we search on the Internet?” a random student asked.

“Yes of course. You need to indicate the source also. But as much as possible, get the necessary informations in the library”

“Is there a specific book you want us to look for Ma’am?” another student asked.

“Yes. It’s entitled ‘Economics 9th Edition’ by Dr. Do Min Joon”

The student nodded in response.

“Any other questions? If none, I’ll see you next meeting. Don’t forget your homework”

“Yes ma’am”

Baekhyun left me without saying any words. I just ignored it and fixed my things. Before I went outside of our classroom, I bowed to Ms. Sooyoung and waved her goodbye. But she called my attention afterwards.

“Kyungsoo”

“Yes ma’am?”

“Wanna grab some lunch with us? Hyoyeon will come too”

“You’re friends with noona?!” I replied back with a shocked face.

“Well yes! Didn’t she tell you? Aish that choding”

“No ma’am. Hehe.. I would like to have lunch with you two but I think I’ll go to the library first and research about our homework”

“Okay, if that’s your decision. Study hard, Kyungsoo”

“Yes ma’am” I waved my hands again and exited the room.

Ugh. I hate homework! That minor subject never fails to give me headaches when it comes to homeworks. I would understand if it’s a major subject, but.. ugh! Okay Kyungsoo, calm down. She’s noona’s friend.. Remember? So it’s okay. Let’s focus on the homework and go to the library!

Upon arriving at the library, I quickly searched on the computer to look for the book number. RV1816. So... where’s that RV1213.. RS.. RT.. RV120... Aha! There you are. RV121- . The book is located on the top shelf. Great. How can I reach it with this kind of height I have?! Ugh. I reached the book as hard as I can. I was startled when a longer arm reached it first. I looked on my left, eyes wide, and I saw him again. He gave the book to me with a smile on his face.

“Reaching for this one?”

I nodded in response, with my mouth slighty opened. He put his delicate fingers under my chin and closed my mouth. I was ing embarassed.
“Close your mouth, a fly can go inside it”

Blink. Blink.

“I have to go. Bye” He smirked.

Blink. Blink.

I stayed in that position for about a minute until I realized that the librarian was in front of me, staring back at me. I was startled and embarassed for the second time today. I went to the corner and absorbed everything in. I decided to sit on the chair beside me. It felt weird, but at the same time, it felt good. I don’t know why. He’s a guy, not a girl. Kyungsoo wake up. Maybe I’m just tired because of school stuffs that’s why I’m feeling different things. I checked my watch and it’s almost 1 PM. Good thing my next class is 3:00 PM. I still have 2 more hours to stay here... No, I need to go out, grab my lunch and read this book. I want to finish this now, so later when I go back to our apartment, I can rest longer. Wait, where the heck is Baekhyun?

I went to the librarian to borrow the book. He gave me this glare together with his smirk. Ugh, I hate this awkward and embarassing feeling.

“Where’s your library card?”

I searched for my library card and her- Wait. Where did that card go.. Is it here... Ugh Where is it.. UGH!!! WHERE THE IS MY LIBRARY CARD?! I was panicking because the line behind me is getting a little bit longer, and I can hear some murmurs about me. I gave up and exited the library quick.
I can’t stop thinking where did my library card go. I’m a hundred percent sure that it’s inside my planner notebook. But.. It’s lost! Ugh. Maybe I just left it in our apartment.. Or maybe it’s in my other bag.. HEADACHE!!

 

5:03 PM


To: Byun Baekhyun
Baekhyun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter