IBC

Ice bucket challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa! I have something for you to wear." she said as soon as she saw him emerged through the door. 

 

He smiled, his eyes savoured the moment as he studied her from head to toe. Her white top and denim shorts suit her. "What is it?"

 

"Tadaaaa!" she spread a white cloth in front of his face. 

 

"Too close" he laughed, took it and looks at it closely, it was a white shirt, printed with a boy trying to throw a heart shaped basketball on a hoop.

 

She showed off her shirt to him, excited, she even turned to give him full view of it, hers was a girl throwing a heart shaped basketball on a hoop instead  "Couple shirts, now go change" she said as she pushed him inside their bedroom. She went out to their porch to wait.

 

He looked at the shirt once again and shook his head. Couple shirts sure is not his cup of tea but he need to comply with his Ahyoung "Sincha, why can't I just say no to this girl?" he muttered to himself "Aigoo." he said as he slips the shirt over his head. He headed outside to the waiting Ahyoung 

 

Awkwardly he asked "How is it?" 

 

"Omoooooo! It suits you well oppa!" she clapped, grabbed his arm and dragged him inside "It's hot here oppa, let's talk inside" 

 

"Let's order something to eat and after that let's claim our amusement park ticket!" she exclaimed 

 

"So this is for our amusement park date." he stated motioning to their shirt. 

 

She gave him a sheepish grin.  

 

---

 

A mission card was left outside their door after they opened it. "You were nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge, separately. Search it on your new laptop" Ahyoung looked at Jong Hyun after she read it, a little aghast.

 

It is unclear as to the origin of Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS, but it is taking South Korean Celebrities by storm. The rule is, the one nominated should do the challenge within 24 hours. 

 

Jonghyun covered his mouth as he chuckled. Both still watching the videos. 

 

His nomination came from CNBLUE's and Shinee's Jonghyun, after they did the splurge together. And her nomination came from their ever loving maknae (insert sarcasm here) 

 

"Otoke oppa?" Ahyoung said, albiet smiling, worry mirrored her eyes.

 

"Otokaji?" he glanced at the crew filming them and to Ahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter