3:49

Losing his V-Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

The ringing of the dormitory phone in her bedside table awakens the Dara Park, 2NE1 visual and Philippines’ very own, krung krung. As much as everything is already modern in their apartment the two older girls had insisted to buy the red lip-shaped telephone that was to be placed on each room (Park sisters and the younger one’s room).

And maybe, now, Dara actually regrets saying yes to when Bom had persuaded her to buy the said phone that one time at the mall overseas – and it’s because of two reasons, one being the reason that no one ever calls that phone even, and two, ironically because of its sudden ringing right now which is currently disturbing her sleep.

Alone in the room, Dara deduces that the one on the other side of the call is Park Bom, since the oldest is the only one who does bother to call the landline, and as a plan, she doesn’t mind the call, awaiting for the voice message to play.

 

The phone stops ringing, “Hi! This is the Park sister’s line! Sorry we couldn’t answer the phone right now, Bom must be busy eating under her she--- Ack! No no, Dara is--- BEEP” Dara chuckles under her pillow; they should definitely record a new answering machine message, since they didn’t get to finish the recorded one. A voice erupts from the phone, “Good morning babe!” The caller greets, to which Dara immediately sits up as soon as the voice resonates through her room.


“Park Bom noona is still sleeping in room number one, and I’m guessing you are sleeping there, too, not unless you went out for the gym in such an hour. But you aren’t answering your phone either.” The guy laughs cheeringly. “Anyway, I just wanted to call to say happy 200 days to us! I couldn’t wait to see you later. Have fun!I love you.” The voice message ends, and Dara wishes to repeat it over and over again.

Because today marks their anniversary as a couple – July of year 2014, Dara smiles at the thought, 200 days have passed being in love with the young idol. And within that roller coaster-like two hundred days, she had learned a few things about love, which would be too cliché for her to actually take note of (but nevertheless she is über happy to have someone as lovely as the young boy as her boyfriend).

2NE1’s schedule for the day consists of their flight bound for Japan, for they would be having a YG family concert in the sixth of the month; coincidently, EXO is doing the same, although they would be leaving from Gimpo, towards Cheongdu, for their The Lost Planet concert. A special day, and yet, they wouldn’t even get to meet, and both of them would be out of Korea, too. So before they leave to their respective work duties, they had set up to meet, earlier than any schedule.

 

With Chanyeol’s morning call-slash-message, Dara stands up to fix herself up, much earlier than the rising of the sun – five in the morning (the things you sacrifice just for the name of love), the time had been set up because they had wanted to meet each other right before they leave for separate countries.

Before everyone else gets to wake up, Dara leaves the girls’ dorm to meet with her guy, they set up to meet at the local park, a walking distance to the 2NE1 dorm, as both make up an excuse that they would be jogging in the cold morning air. Five in the morning, the sun is just about to rise in half an hour, and anyone who would be seeing the couple would hopefully have minimal knowledge about their situation as idols – despite having announced to the whole world that they’re dating, they still want to keep meeting incognito. 

But who goes out jogging in such clothes, Dara was wearing a thin sweater over her (more thinner) leggings, and a white beanie over her head, clad in Rilakkuma sandals (which were Chaerin’s – Dara admits she accidentally took them on the way out).  Dara smiles widely as she sees her man running halfway to her. Chanyeol waves a big hi as he was eagerly smiling to Dara, and only her for that matter. He’s wearing a cap over his colored hair, on a black Chrome Hearts shirt, paired with slightly ripped jeans.

“I thought you weren’t going to wake up.” Chanyeol hands out a steaming paper cup to Dara, it smells more like Hot chocolate.

“You should have called earlier, I could have dressed better.” Dara says.

“I didn’t want to be the reason you break your beauty sleep.” Chanyeol makes up as an excuse.

 

"And you dress fine to me, although you could have worn thicker clothes. I didn't even get to bring my jacket with me." He scratches the back of his head, "Should I hug you instead?" He smiles widely at his own suggestion.

Dara doesn't answer, although she wouldn't mind getting a tight hug from the younger guy, “What time do you leave again?” She changes the topic; Dara sips on the hot chocolate, and then passes it to Chanyeol, him drinking the same.

“In a little to two hours? The boys are still sleeping, I bet. At least I wouldn't have to rush since I came from Roommate." Dara only nods at Chanyeol's answer, they don't have much time left. They sit by the sidesteps, with Dara's head just.. lying on his shoulder. 

"The sun is a bit late today." Dara tells Chanyeol, playfully side-eyeing him. 

He checks up on his watch, two minutes passed five thirty, "I swear it's going up anytime soon, I checked the time last night. It said 5:30am!" Chanyeol immediately panics, defending himself; what if he made a mistake of the time?

And as like what Chanyeol had said, the bright star had peeked, the sky had brightened bit by bit, with the light gathering behind the clouds. 

"I'm always fascinated with sunrises." Dara smiles at the view, taking her phone out for a picture. 

"Would I be cheesy if I say I'm always fascinated by your smile, noona?" Chanyeol whispers, his face awfully close to Dara's. 

"I like Chanyeol, greasy or not." Dara smiles heartily at him, and then pecks a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek. But instead, Chanyeol grabs on to Dara's phone, and in a swift move, his lips were planted on hers, sealing them. (If you think gone was the shy, timid, and always nervous Chanyeol whenever he's with Dara, a part of it is still there, but he's getting braver day by day). Both their eyes close, and within the background of the rising run, a click is heard from the phone, which makes Dara pull back.

"Yah! No PDA, remember?" She playfully hits on Chanyeol's arm.

"It's not like you don't like it, noona. And it's just a photo!" Chanyeol retorts back, opening up the phone for the stolen photo. He immediately sets it as Dara's screen wallpaper.

"The light captures us well." He comments, bragging about his photo, "Kkkk~ Chanyeol, you did well." He adds, saying to himself.

They spend a few more minutes just bickering like old times, the awkward tension way back 200 days ago, now long gone. It seems as if yesterday, a series of ups and downs of feelings, and now, two hundred days after they share endless holding of hands, backhugs and butterfly kisses. Dara admits, she isn't used to skinship -- with Chanyeol at that. And maybe, Chanyeol isn't too, maybe because everything seems so brand new and yet ironically, it feels just like home. 

 

“When we get back, let’s have dinner at home.” Chanyeol suddenly suggests, which makes Dara turn back.

“Home?” Dara turns to ask. 

“Yeah, well.." He starts, "I feel bad that it’s our 200th day and yet we could only share a hot chocolate and thirty minutes.” Chanyeol smiles hastily. 

 

“Your home or mine?” Dara asks, although it's only the group's respective dorms that they're talking about. 

“I actually wanted to introduce you to Roommate family.. Only.. If you want.." Chanyeol charmingly smiles, hoping his idea is a good one. 

“Okay. Call." Dara nods,smiling a sweet smile to him.  

"Are you sure?"

"Yea! Why not? I could meet Dongwook oppa!" Dara eagerly tells her boyfriend. Chanyeol turns his gaze to a glare almost immediately at what she had said. 

He was prepared to throw a tantrum when she retorted what she said at once, "I mean.. Yah! Not for me! I-I wouldn't-- I-It's Bom! For all I know, Bom likes him." Dara adds, seeing the look he was suddenly giving her.  

"Make sure Bom-na is the one who likes him, okay? I don't want to fight for your attention  again, noona." Chanyeol playfully pinches Dara's cheek, remembering Kris.

“Speaking of Bom, please check her for me when you get home, okay?” Dara reminds him, before they leave. They stand up, wal

Before Dara turns back to enter the dorm building, she envelopes Chanyeol into a hug, to which the other guy reciprocates back, his arms filling up Dara. He plants a soft kiss over her head before they both let go. He ruffles her hair playfully, a gesture that Dara abhors. 

“Take care there, don’t forget to eat, and don’t get into any accidents, just please, and don’t overwork yourself. As soon as you get there, message me.” Dara tells him. 

“Ah, I love you, noona. I love how you’re so worried about me.” Chanyeol ends up with a laugh. 

"I love you.. too. Okay? And please stop ruffling my hair, I'm not a kid! Yah, i'm way older than you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter