Paint Balling

Paint Balling - Sunggyu

Waving to the black Infinite van, with the six members inside pressing themselves up against the window to wave to you. Throwing them hearts you watched as the manager roll away from the front steps of your apartment complex. Turning to your side, you smiled up at your boyfriend, Sunggyu.

"I guess you are staying the night, then" You smiled up at him

"Unless you want me to call the manager back and then I could go home with the members" Sunggyu tilted his head to you, but you shook your head furiously, not wanting him to leave.

"Alrighty then" Sunggyu leaned over and kissed the crown of your head and threaded his fingers through yours. "Let’s go get cleaned up then."

Nodding your head, you squeezed his hand gently as the two of you walked up the external stairs to the door of your apartment. Brass letters hung on the solid door, sliding your key into the lock, you opened the door and flipped on a few lights while you slipped off your shoes.

Peering down at your paint splattered clothes, you giggled and slid your shoes aside and then looked at Sunggyu, seeing that he had even more different colors of paint on him than you did.

"I’ll go get you some spare clothes" You told Sunggyu as he nodded and stayed by the door. Glancing back at him, you stopped at the door frame of your bedroom.

"Make yourself at home, Gyu"  Chuckling under your breath, you walked into your bedroom and changed your clothes quickly, from a black tank top to a dark green tank top, you changed into some comfortable grey shorts.

Rummaging through your drawers in your closet, you finally found a t shirt and some pants that would fit Sunggyu. Walking out with the clothes folded in your hands, you found Sunggyu looking at the pictures on your mantle over your fireplace.

"I found some clothes for you" You smiled and walked over beside him.

"Thank you" He took the clothes from your hands and smiled before he looked up at you, "I like all of your pictures, you seemed to have gone on a lot of adventures when you were young."

"I had a lot of fun, but I had a lot of fun today too" You smiled and looked at the pictures that rested on your mantle.

"I had a ton of fun today too" Sunggyu confessed knowing that he wasn’t necessarily the most sporty guy in the group, "I’ll go change."

He left before he could make things awkward. Going into your bedroom, he changed and came right back out to find that you had moved from in front of the fireplace to on the couch. Seeing some paint splatters on your arms and face, he set his dirtied clothes on the ground and moved towards you.

Hearing him come closer, you looked up and moved over on the couch to get a spot for him as you patted it with your hand.

"We should clean that paint off of your skin or it will just get irritated tomorrow." Sunggyu held out his hand to you.

"Good idea" You smiled as you stood up and took his hand, leading him to the master bathroom, you grabbed a face towel and got it wet and handed it to Sunggyu, adding a little soap to help get the paint off.

Working on getting the paint off of your arms, you were gentle and careful as he kept glancing at you. Biting his lip, once he was done, he saw all of the paint splatters that you had missed on your face and neck. Cautiously, he moved towards you and ran his hand along your jawline, tilting it up slightly.

"Don’t move" Sunggyu remarked, looking up at you before you felt the warm water on your neck.

Gently rubbing circles and getting off the paint, he started to remove all of the paint from your neck and moved up to your face. Turning your head gently one way than the other, he worked carefully with your delicate skin.

Wiping away the last one, he took a look at your face to see if you had any major injuries. With his eyes scanning over your face, he saw a rather large bruise a few inches lower from your ear. Brushing your hair over your shoulder, he gently ran his finger over it and you winced, hissing slightly.

"Do you know how you got this?" Sunggyu asked carefully, looking over it with all of his attention.

"I haven’t seen it before" You confessed, dropping your chin a little.

"I see" Sunggyu nodded, lifting you up onto the counter, your hands held onto the edge as he stood to your side and looked at it closer, ruling out a hickey since it was too round for that.

"Where is your ointment?" He questions you softly, leaning over to the small exposed shelf, you pulled it off of the shelf and held it out in your hand.

"It might sting, but I have to put this on" He grabbed your hand gently and rested it on his arm so that you would have something to hold. Holding back your hair, he dabbed a little ointment onto his finger and gently started to rub it over the discolored spot on your upper neck.

Gripping his arm a little tighter from the ointment touching the open spot in the wound, you moved a little from his touch as he looked up at you briefly.

"Just a little more" He whispered softly, turning his eyes back to trying to help you, nodding your head a little, you tried not to move as your feet played with each other until he was done.

Wiping off the ointment from his finger, he blew on it gently to try and dry the ointment a little so your bruise could have it seep into your skin. However, you were just trying to keep your cheeks from blushing, with his warm hands on your neck and his gentle blowing, your heart began to beat faster. Once it was dry, Sunggyu brushed the back of his fingers across the bruise before he leaned in and pressed his lips onto the bruise and pulled away.

"W-What was that f-f-for?" You stuttered, your heart now pounding against your ribs.

"To help it heal, that is the secret." He winked at you, his hand going to your waist and helping you hop down. "Now let’s go ice it a little and put in a movie and it will be better in no time."

"I didn’t think it was that serious… I mean for kisses" You blushed as the two of you walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Every wound is serious enough for kisses" He giggled at his cheesiness, "Go sit on the couch and I will be there in a moment."

Walking over to the couch, you grabbed a blanket and played your favorite movie that was already in the player. Sunggyu filled up a bag of ice for you and wrapped it in a towel so it wouldn’t be that cold before he walked over and took the spot next to you.

Opening his arm to you, you gently laid down on his chest, reclining on the couch, he gently pressed the ice against your neck, his nails gently brushing over the exposed skin on your arms while you pulled a blanket up over the two of you.

"Thank you" You looked up at him with a smile

"You are very welcome, jagi" He smiled down at you and leaned down to kiss your forehead, however you leaned up and connected his lips with yours. Smiling into the kiss, he tilted his head more to yours.

The two of you broke away from the kiss, watching the movie now as Sunggyu made sure that you were all taken care of and pampered even though it was nothing serious. It was just way of showing you how much he loves you.