One shot

Listen To You

Listen to you

Siwon x Eunhyuk. For irene13

 


Feeling the silk blankets as he woke, Siwon smiled and cuddled next to the pillow, yesterday events on his mind and he giggled, he was so happy he could die already and he chuckled.

The wind blew and he could smell the sea, it was a trip camp sponsored by the college and it was his best chance to confess his feelings.

Heechul told him men like y men and Siwon rolled his eyes, showing his dimples. He was sure Eunhyuk didn’t want someone with appeal, but someone nice and good, maybe Siwon himself wasn’t the best and neither the worst.

“He’ll like me, I’m sure.”

The first time Siwon saw Eunhyuk he thought ‘It's not, I'm not really… does not make sense’. How can he, the best chef and handsome man in senior year like a sophomore? And finally after realizing his gaze always followed Eunhyuk he sighed. Yes, it was love.

Heechul told him “relax man; you’ll go nuts of nervousness”. Siwon chuckled and then he smiled, forehead over the glass of the bus.

“I don’t know hyung. When I’m sleep or awake, I’m always thinking of him, it makes me think I’m crazy and at the same time, I feel so happy.”

Siwon giggled and stood lazily from the bed, yesterday was the best night of his twenty four years old, ah, a year has passed since he met Eunhyuk, it was a one-sided hate relationship. Siwon was a jerk at the beginning and now was a jelly in front how Eunhyuk.

“Everybody, he is Eunhyuk, please treat him kindly.” Siwon rolled his eyes, surely Eunhyuk was in the school with connections because it was the second semester and the possibilities to enter after limit time were almost cero.

At least the called Eunhyuk was in the first year and Siwon was ready to pass next year, so even as a sunbae the chances to meet were low, with the exception of today that were a mixed course class for every year.

“Sunbae! Can you help me--”

Siwon turned and ignored the new student, “go ask someone else.”

A months and it was the same, Eunhyuk following Siwon and the later ignoring him, until a day Siwon turned a little annoyed.

“Why do you always bother me?”

Eunhyuk blinked and smiled “I read an article you wrote about korean dishes and how amazing they are, so it’s admiration, that’s why.” The smile suddenly fell and Eunhyuk bowed “sorry, I leave you alone then.”

Siwon felt flattered since many people critiqued that same article, and felt like an because he mistreat someone nice, he was feeling just out of breath being near Eunhyuk and then it clicked a month after when his gaze followed the petite man, it wasn’t hate but love and Siwon slapped his face and rolled his eyes.

“Hyung~” Heechul turned to the younger and grinned when he heard Siwon say; “I’m an idiot.”

“Good that you know it.”

Siwon sighed and the felt the butterflies inside his stomach after taking a shower, drying his black hair and taking a shirt to wear, his muscles showing and he smiled.

“Who would think love was really the answer, hum?”

Siwon shook his head, yesterday, when he confessed his feelings, Eunhyuk answer was more than a chant of angels to his ears.

“E-Eunhyuk-ssi?”

Siwon asked and the named turned with a soft smile, Eunhyuk excused himself from his friends and walked to Siwon, books in hands.

“Yes?”

“Well, this weekend a famous french chef is going to visit the Restaurant “Amour” and since it’s a place I can access because I have a friend, I want to ask if-”

“Wow, Siwon is asking someone out!” Kyuhyun yelled and Siwon glared him, turning to Eunhyuk who was blushing and then heard Heechul.

“Wow~ French, uh? So you wanna get laid quickly, I see…”

Siwon turned to Eunhyuk.

“Don’t listen to them Eunhyuk-ssi, I was just asking since you like french food, no other meaning, eh, I mean…”

“Ha! Even a born baby wouldn’t believe you” Heechul yelled and Siwon was red of embarrassment.

“Yah!! Hyung!!”

Eunhyuk bowed and stuttered “I’m cool with going, just as college partners though.”

Siwon smiled and waved goodbye before turning and glaring his friends who laughed aloud.

“Your face was so funny, hyung.” Kyuhyun stated and held his stomach as Heechul smirked.

Siwon smiled and stuck his tongue out “At least he accepted to go with me, so I’ll be not mad at you guys.”

Both rolled their eyes watching the silly smile on Siwon’s lips and he was almost out of breath at sighing so many times, tracing the direction Eunhyuk left.

Siwon excited the door and hummed a song still, smile on face and he sighed walking through the hall towards the stairs and went down, walking the street and hopping on a taxi.

“Really?” Kyuhyun asked one time, he wanted to laugh so hard when Siwon blushed and then he smirked.

“Well, the monkey has some appeal, so I see why you…”

Siwon rolled his eyes at the memory, he wanted more than just one night stand, he wanted to convey his feelings towards Eunhyuk.

Siwon smiled, raising his sleeves after stepping in the kitchen of the French restaurant and started cooking, it was a special favor from his friend, letting Siwon cook for the one he wanted to court, so the man was beaming a smile.

I love you . . love you . . love you. .love you. . yeah~

Siwon kept repeating how much he loved Eunhyuk in his mind and then frowned.

After Eunhyuk stopped bothering Siwon, the latter felt really sad and it was then that Siwon knew he already felt attracted to the boy. Siwon felt happy when one day Eunhyuk went to him, nervously his lips ans asking.

“Sorry, emh, nobody else wants to tell me how to cook this type of cake, so…” Eunhyuk trailed off and sighed, ready to turn and left when Siwon blinked, his hand holding the petite’s wrist, Siwon was as surprised or more than Eunhyuk.

“Maybe it was love at that moment.” Siwon smiled to himself, resuming his cooking with a happy smile, the he winced when by accident he slightly cut one of his fingers and then shook his head, still smile on face, it does not matter because the cut isn’t so deep and Siwon wants to see the happy smile on Eunhyuk face once the smaller man will eat the food.

Siwon remember how he was that night at daze and the ones after, because Siwon just could think about Eunhyuk and his gummy silly smile and how cute, crap! He looked more than cute.

Siwon’s heart thumped hard against his ribs and he had a goofy face, yeah… he just wanted to see Eunhyuk smiling as today when he was teaching him how to bake that special cake and how Siwon eyes always trailed Eunhyuk’s moves.

“Definitely love.”

Siwon looked at the clock and smiled at the food, he went to a table and set the dishes and he hummed when the smell reached it and then he felt his heart being taken for good when he saw Eunhyuk fidgeting and with a smile looking at Siwon and walking more relaxed now to him.

Siwon the knew, it did not matter if his friends called him weird for loving another man. If the people laughed at him for smiling each time dorkily at Eunhyuk. Siwon was already head over heels towards Eunhyuk.

“I’m glad you came” Siwon sighed in content and Eunhyuk blushed, he had a big crush, or more, Eunhyuk fell in love with Siwon since he read that article and even when he was rejected at that time, he was glad that he did not give up.

“I would not miss free french food” Eunhyuk said and sat, Siwom smiled and urged him to eat, eyes big and expecting when the petite took a bit and hummed in content.

Siwon jumped from his seat and stretched his arm out with phone in hand.

“For the memory” Siwom explain and blushed “One, two, three”

Eunhyuk smiled at the camera and Siwon held his breathed watching the loving boy, suddenly kissing him and the picture token was a baffled and flustered Eunhyuk and a smile dimpling Siwon.

“I love you” Siwon confessed and Eunhyuk grinned, arms extended towards the man “Finally.”

 

 


 

Thanks for reading, I hope you did enjoyed it! *loves*