Part 2

You, me, him & her.

Part 2 :

“Hikaru.”

“…”

“Hikaru!”

“…..”

“Pi-tan!”

“……”

“Moron!”

“What did you just call me?”

“And you’re awake!”

“What’s the fuss?”

“The sky is awake, so I’m awake.”

“Frozen.” Hikaru whacked Yuto on the head and earn a groan from the latter.

“Haha, it’s morning. Let’s go and investigate!”

Hikaru woke up in annoyance as he looked over hyperactive Yuto getting stuffs ready. The camera never leaves his hand. “Investigate?”

“Yeah,  the apartment?”

“What -ment?” Hikaru put a hand over his face and shakes his head.

“Aren’t you listening? Oi, your saliva is dripping.” Yuto sighed as he saw Hikaru went back to dreamland while sitting up.

“Excuse me?”

Yuto’s shoulder jumped as he heard a girl’s voice from behind. He turns his head and found himself fell on this and frowned at the moment he saw her.

“…..”

“…..”

“… why do you look like you’re seeing a ghost?” The girl push her glasses up.

“Who are you?” Yuto gulped and raise his voice a bit.

“How rude. You’re in my area so behave a little would you?”

“Not until you tell me who you are.”

“… can’t you tell that I am a person?” The girl ask in a mocking tone but it doesn’t even bother him.

“What are you doing here alone?”

“None of your concern.”

“But I wanna know, please tell me.”

“What’s with these questions? Who are you and what you are doing here in my area?”

“My name is Nakajima Yuto. I’m with Yaotome Hikaru, my best friend. We are here to collect photos of nature for our assignment. We’re truly sorry about these.” Yuto pointed toward Hikaru was sleeping in the camp and junk food plastics scattered everywhere, along with unwashed clothes and burning fire.

Ai’s POV

Aron wants me to go out and say hi to the world. He said he’ll be upset if I didn’t go talk to my neighbor so I guess, those guys I saw last night is called as neighbor too right? I decided to take a look at the campsite after done reading the second page. As I approaches one of the camp and muttered “Excuse me?” I saw a guy had his back facing me and his shoulder jumped. As he turned around to look at me, he fell on his and frown at me like he never seen a girl before.

“….”

“….”

Is he sick? He seemed a little pale.

“… why do you look like you’re seeing a ghost?”

“Who are you?” he questioned with a high voice. I glared at him and manage to reply with calm tone. “How rude. You’re in my area so behave a little would you?”

“Not until you tell me who you are.”

…what’s wrong with this guy?

“… can’t you tell that I am a person?” I ask in mocking tone but it doesn’t seems to bother him at all. His frown changes into a grin as he stood up, hands in both pocket.

“What are you doing here alone?”

“None of your concern.” I take a step back and glared harder at him, clutching onto Aron’s diary.

“But I wanna know, please tell me.” His voice sounds like pleading, his eyebrows twitched with lips pouted. He looks kinda cute.

“What’s with these questions? Who are you and what you are doing here in my area?” I cross my arms and leaned on one of the tree around and tilts my head while raising my eyebrows.

“My name is Nakajima Yuto. I’m with Yaotome Hikaru, my best friend. We are here to collect photos of nature for our assignment. We’re truly sorry about these.” He pointed toward garbage and their clothes hanging on the branches. I shrugged and shake my head. “It’s all right, if I don’t want you here, I would have come and kick you guys out yesterday.”

He’s being honest, so I decided to be honest too.

“So what makes you come to us?” He imitates me leaning on the tree and raise an eyebrow, but he was being playful.

“I.. just wanna say ‘Hi’.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s all?”

“…I think so?”

“What is your name?”

“Should I tell you?”

“Hell yeah!” He seems hyper. He was smiling like an idiot and didn’t even take his eyes off me, even for a while.

“K-Koizumi.”

“What was that?” He put his hand behind his ear, telling me that he didn’t hear it.

“Koizumi Ai! My name is Koizumi Ai!” I shouted loud enough that it echoes around us.

“Hehe.”

“Why are you laughing?!”

“Nothing.”

“Liar.”

“Koizumi Ai, eh? Can I call you Ai-chan?”

“Who gave you the rights to call me by my first name?”

He pointed to himself and grinned wider, his bangs moves as the wind came to visit and blows mine as well. The wind was strong yet it was gentle, I remembered just like when I touched my wedding dress back then. Eyes met eyes and I couldn’t take my eyes off him either. Damn it.

“I changed my mind, you two! Get out from my territory!” I pointed toward the black hair guy and the brunet behind him who was rubbing his eyes. Obviously he was just awake from sleep.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??!!!”

“You heard me.”

“Ah, you’re the girl from the photo.” The brunet muttered as he smiled at me with his crooked teeth. I know just the girl who loved that kind of crooked teeth. He seems friendly too.”

“What photo?” I asked, taking notes of what he just said.

“Yuto here,” he put his arm around the other guy shoulder and look back at me. “..took a photo of you yesterday when you are in the balcony of the apartment and claim that you might be a ghost.”

“Hikaru!”

“What?! Delete it!” I take a brave step forward and reached for his camera.

“No!” He managed to hold it high so that I couldn’t reach it because of my height. “Damn it, why is he so tall?!”

“It’s not my fault that you’re a short girl.You must consider in getting more calcium.” I hit him right in the middle between his legs with my knee and smiled in satisfaction when he groaned and went hugging himself  on the ground. I quickly grab his camera and manage to get the photo deleted in just seconds. “Arigatou na!” I shoved the camera to the brunet, smiled and patted his arm. “You might need some ice for him.”

I gave some parting words and walked away. Don’t mess with a girl when she’s having red flag.

“Now… I wanna get some sweets to eat!” I exclaimed in happiness and headed town, Aron’s diary in hand. I can’t wait to read the next one, I missed you so much. I kissed the cover of the diary and nodded toward the sky. “ Arigatou.”

Ai’s POV END

“Woah, that girl got swags…” Hikaru claimed as he had his mouth wide opened.

“S-S-Shut u-u-up! H-help me!” Yuto tries to get up and support himself by holding onto one of the trees.

“Oh yeah! Gomen!”

***Part 2 (End)

A/N : Oh! The second part came out short. But part 3 is on their way. Brain, work harder! *hits my head on my imaginary wall* I would love to get some comment about this. *chuckles and wrap my arms around Aron*