Chapter 1

1000 ORIGAMI BIRDS

In 1984..

In a rooftop of a hospital building, were sitting two 10 years old boys side by side in a rooftop bench. Some of the nurses that passed by them and accompany some of the patient greeted them, and those two boys replied cheerfully. The slightly older boy looking at the sky, and the younger yet taller boy, looking at his companion.

"Ryuu-chan, why you love looking at the sky?" The younger said. His companion smiled, and still faced into the bright sky above him, he answered.

"Because, when I facing the sky, it seems there's more place I want to see, and more thing that I want to know. This world is so wide, and I want to explore it." The older boy said and spread his arm. The younger just chuckled at his companion's childish remark.

"And when I looking at the sky, instantly I will forget that I have this disease." The older said again while plastered a longing look in his face. The younger just give a faint 'yes' and also looked at the sky.

Silence engulfed them, until once again the younger break it. "Ryuu-chan, do you have a dream?" Ask the younger again. The older didn't replied instantly but after some awhile he started to talk.

"I want to be a Johnys." The older said, and that earned a surprise look from the younger.

"Eh!? You never tell me!" The younger protested, and the older laughed saw his reaction. "You never ask me." The older said, and he continued laugh, but saw the pout still continued from the younger, the older stopped his laugh.

"Okay, okay, gomen ne Yuta-kun. But really, you never ask me, that's why." The older said.

"Why do you want to be a Johnys Ryuu-chan?" The younger ask curiously now.

"Hmm, I just want it. It will be cool if I am on stage, and I just want to give smile to the fans when someday I debuted." The older replied with dreamy eyes, and now he faced the younger boy beside him.

"Now, your turn, Yuta-kun. I never ask it too, and now you know mine, so I want to know yours." The older said with demanding expression. The younger blush, and he turn away his head.

"Etoo..actually, I have same dream as yours." The younger said, felt embarrassed.

"EH??" Just the replied from the older, and that make the younger pout.

"Mou Ryuu-chan, you make me embarrassed!" The boy named Yuta responded.

"Wow! We have same dreams! Let's make it comes true together Yuta-kun!" The older exclaimed again, and the younger nodded.

"Un! Let make it comes true!" The younger replied with same excitement as the older.

***


Sakamoto Ryuuichi and Takahashi Yuta are two pediatric patients in Suzaku Hospital. They first admitted in this hospital almost two years ago. First got admitted is Ryuuichi, he had a weak heart since he was born, and the doctor said he won't live longer than two years if he didn't get the healthy heart. Three months later, then Yuta got admitted because he severed leukemia. Both their condition got worse, that's why they admitted in the hospital.

Because of their same age, Ryuuichi and Yuta quickly become friend, then become best friend. They will play together all day, and after some consideration, the head nurse decided to put them in the same room. Both the boys felt happy because of that. All the doctors and nurses really loved to see their friendship. They support each other because beside the fact that they had severe disease, both Yuta and Ryuuichi were an orphan. They came from the orphanage, and got the treatment fund from the government.

Erika, one of the nurse smiled at them. They chatted happily while Erika injected the medicine through the IV set on Yuta's left arm, while Ryuuichi massaging his best friend legs.

"Erika-san.." Suddenly Yuta called, and the young nurse turn her head at him. "What's wrong Yuta-kun?" Erika ask gently.

"Can Ryuu-chan and I play at the rooftop today?" Yuta ask with pleading eyes. Erika smiled toward the boy.

"Dame, Yuta-kun. Although your fever had gone, but still you're in recovering now. We couldn't take a risk your fever come back again if you play outside." Erika said firmly. Three days ago Yuta suddenly had high fever, that's why now he must rest in his room and got the IV set attached to him again. "Demo, as for Ryuuichi-kun, he can play at the rooftop." Erika added again while smiling toward the shorter boy.

"Iie, I won't play outside if Yuta-kun still sick. No one won't accompany him if I play at rooftop." Ryuuichi said, make Yuta sigh and protest.

"Mou you see it Erika-san, Ryuu-chan sure want to spend his time here. It's been three days since he didn't look up at the sky. I felt bad about it." Yuta whine, make Ryuuichi and Erika chuckled.

"It's not like that Yuta-kun. I am fine accompany you here. Beside, it won't be fun if I stared at the sky alone." Ryuuichi said, and smiling toward his friend. Yuta blush at that statement, make Erika squeal in her heart. Cute. She thought.

"Saa, now Ryuuichi-kun said that, why don't you just rest until you be better and you can accompany him at rooftop again, Yuta-kun?" Erika said while tucked the blanket. Yuta just nodded obediently, and again Erika smiled.

"Now, I will leave you two to rest. Ryuuichi-kun, you must rest too. I don't want your chest become hurt again because your overworked yourself." Erika said firmly again toward the shorter boy, and come a soft 'Hai' from him. "Then, excuse me." Erika said, and left the two boys' room.

***

“Ah! The air outside is really refreshing!” Yuta exclaimed while jumped in excitement when his foot stepped at the rooftop floor. It’s been five days since Yuta recovered, and now he got permitted to go outside, and the first thing he did, is drag his best friend to the rooftop. At that time, there are just the two of them and one patient that they know as Kobayashi-san on rooftop.

Yuta spread his arms wide, and inhaled the morning air deeply, then exhaled it. His lips tugging to form a wide smile. Ryuuichi smiled looked at his best friend, and then he followed Yuta’s act.

“Yeah, the air is really refreshing.” Ryuuichi replied. He looked the taller boy walked to the fence and looking at the activity on the hospital park. “Ryuu-chan, look! The scenery really good from here!” Yuta said, but Ryuuichi shook his head.

“You know that I really scared of high place Yuta-kun. I don’t want look at it.” Ryuuichi said, and then he just sit on the bench, far from the fence. Yuta just pouted but shrugged his shoulder. He understand Ryuuichi’s phobia after all, but he just thought it’s so a waste if Ryuuichi didn’t looked at it. Yuta then continued his activity, looking at the scenery.

“I WILL CURED FROM THIS DISEASE AND BECOME A JOHNYS!” Suddenly Yuta shouted, while looking at the sky. He didn’t feel embarrassed, because he knew in there just Ryuuichi and Kobayashi-san presence. His best friend and Kobayashi-san already knew about his-weird-act, so they didn’t mind at all.

“RYUU-CHAN, LET’S MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!” Yuta shouted again, and second after he turn his head to look at his best friend. The time when he looked at Ryuuichi, Yuta widened his eyes. There, he found his best friend kneel on the floor, and Ryuuichi’s face showed pained expression, but what make Yuta scared is the way Ryuuichi clutched on his left chest tightly. The taller boy then rushed toward Ryuuichi.


“Ryuu-chan! Ryuu-chan! Are you okay?” Yuta said worriedly. Ryuuichi tried to looked at Yuta, and he tried to talk.


“Yu..Yuta-kun..I, I can’t breath..” Ryuuichi said between his heavy pants. “I..Ittai..” The older boy said heavily while his held on his left chest tightened.


“Hang on Ryuu-chan!” Yuta said, and then he looked at the other side of rooftop and found Kobayashi-san still there. He called the middle aged man, and when the man looked at them, he reacted fastly.

“Kobayashi-san! Please help Ryuu-chan! He got an attack!” Yuta said, panic evident in his voice.
Kobayashi took Ryuuichi in bridal style and huriedly going to ask for help with Yuta following behind.


“Ryuu-chan, please be safe.” Yuta murmured worriedly.

***

“Sensei, how is Ryuu-chan?” Yuta ask when he saw Ryuuichi’s doctor, Aoi sensei and Erika out from the room. The young doctor smiled at little Yuta, then patted his head. “Ryuuichi-kun is fine now. You can see him, but don’t take it long, because he need his rest.” The doctor said, and then he walk away with Erika following.

Yuta contemplated to enter the room or followed the doctor. He can feel that Aoi sensei hide something beside ‘He is fine’ when looking at his expression. Beside, it’s been a long time since the last time Ryuuichi got an attack, so Yuta really want to know about Ryuuichi’s true condition. After decided, then Yuta followed Aoi sensei to his room, and opened the door a little. There, he could saw Aoi sensei and Erika talk seriously and didn’t realized Yuta also heard it.


“Ryuuichi’s condition is worsened.” Aoi sensei said, his face looked woried. “From now on, I must said he couldn’t go outside.” The young doctor said again.


“Although it’s just on the rooftop?” Erika ask, and Aoi sensei nodded.


“With his condition like now, he can get an attack easily, and if he get an attack, his condition will be worsened again.” Aoi replied. Erika just sighed.

“How long he can survive sensei?” The young nurse ask again.

“Less than 5 months.” Aoi sensei said.


When heard that, Yuta come in abruptly. “Is that true sensei!?” Yuta ask, almost shouted to the young doctor and nurse, and make the two adults shocked.

“Yuta-kun! Didn’t you accompany Ryuuichi-kun?” Erika ask, while approached the little boy.

“It’s not important now, Erika-san. It’s true that Ryuu-chan can’t survive just in 5 months?” Yuta ask.

“Ma..Ma..Yuta-kun, it’s better now you come back to Ryuuichi-kun’s side ne~.” Erika said again, but Yuta shook his head.

“Please answer me, sensei.” Yuta said, with determined tone. Aoi sensei sighed, and he nodded.

“It’s true Yuta-kun. Ryuuichi’s condition is worsened and he will survive in less than 5 months. That’s why I forbid him to go outside from now, so he won’t overworked himself.” Aoi sensei explained, make Yuta’s tear fell unconsiously.


“So, Ryuu-chan will left me. He will left me alone.” Yuta cried. “He will left me alone.” Now the boy crying endlessly and Erika rushed to his side and rubbed his back.

“Yuta-kun, I know it’s hard for you, but you must be strong, for Ryuuichi-kun’s sake also.” Erika said.

“Now, he just have you, that’s why you must in his side. Accompany him until his last time. Okay?” Erika ask gently. Yuta’s sob decreased, and he only nodded. Erika smiled at him.

“Now, let’s back to your room ne~” Erika said and guide the little boy to his and Ryuuichi room.

***


“Yuta-kun, gomen ne~ you must accompany me here.” Ryuuichi said weakly. The chubby boy still lying weakly on the bed, and breathing mask still covered his nose and mouth. Yuta just shook his head while smiled softly. “It’s fine Ryuu-chan. I feel glad to be here.” Yuta said and they just silence after that.


“Ne, Yuta-kun. Do you know the story of 1000 origami birds?” Suddenly Ryuuichi asked. Yuta titled his head. He is indeed know about the story, but he just confused why suddenly Ryuuichi asked about it.


“Yes, I know.” Yuta replied.

“It’s said, if we success to make 1000 origami birds, then our wish can be come true. Let’s make it, Yuta-kun. Let’s make 1000 origami birds.” Ryuuichi said calmly.

“Hmm, why you suddenly want to make it? You want your wish come true?” Yuta ask. Ryuuichi smiled sadly at that, and he stared at the window.


“I know my time is nearer Yuta-kun. I know that I won’t last long, and will die anytime soon. I can feel it. Even Aoi sensei forbid me to go outside again. I just don’t want to wait here without doing nothing. I want to make 1000 origami birds, so I won’t feel anxious to wait until my time to die.” Ryuuichi explained. His face looked sad.


“Don’t say like that Ryuu-chan. You can be cured. You will be fine, and after that, we can spend time together. Then we can achieve our dream to become Johnys talent.” Yuta said firmly, and hold his best friend hand tightly. Ryuuichi just chuckled hearing that.


“Don’t be silly Yuta-kun. I won’t be cure, if I can’t get a healthy donor. I know I am at my limit.” Ryuuichi said. Yuta just sighed. He knows Ryuuichi’s right, but he just couldn’t believe it. He knows that one of them can die anytime soon, but he couldn’t believe it that it will be Ryuuichi’s condition got worsened first.


“Please, Yuta-kun. That’s the only way I can spend my time. Beside, for this time, let me be selfish. I want to spend my last days with you.” Ryuuichi said sincerely. Yuta almost teary eyed hearing that, but for Ryuuichi’s sake, he hold his tear.


“Yes, let’s make it then Ryuu-chan. You will make 1000, and I also will make 1000. Then, let’s make our wish come true.” Yuta said with warmly smile and cheerful voice.
“Arigatou, Yuta-kun.” Ryuuichi said.

***

Since that day, the two boys then started busying themselves make the colored paper to birds shape. Yuta ask Erika’s help to buy them a lot of colored papers, and they start to make it. At first Erika confused at those two boys, but when Yuta explained to her, she touched with it and determined to help to give the stock of the paper. The other doctor and nurse also touched with Yuta and Ryuuichi, and they just can support the two boys.


It’s just fine afternoon when Erika checked the boys condition. She gave Yuta his medicine as well as Ryuuichi, and found them still busy crumpled on those colored paper, with Yuta sit on the edge of Ryuuichi’s bed. Erika just smiled and then approached them.


“How much origami you two already make?” Erika ask gently.


“I already make 500 pieces.” Ryuuichi answer happily. “How about you, Yuta-kun?” Erika ask the other boy.


“600 pieces.” Yuta answer shortly. Erika in awe at the two of them. Just in short time, they already make a lot of pieces. It’s not impossible at all, because all day long, they just doing it while run the treatment.


“Just make sure you two don’t overworked yourself ne~, especially you, Ryuuichi-kun. Yuta-kun also must have a good rest, because lately you often got a nosebleed.” Erika said, and received a nodded from both of them. The young nurse smiled and push the trolly toward the door, and about to opened the door when suddenly she hear Yuta’s voice.


“Ryuu-chan!” Yuta’s desperate voice make the young nurse turn her head, and she widened his eyes when looked at Ryuuichi. The chubby boy already hold his chest tightly, and breathing heavily. He got an attack again. “Ryuu-chan!” Yuta cried again, and Erika quickly approached them. She pushed Yuta gently, and in fast reflex she put the oxygen mask on Ryuuichi, then pushed the emergency button, and called for Aoi sensei. After a while then Aoi sensei came with some nurses.


“Ryuuichi-kun! Hang in there! We will bring you to emergency room now.” Aoi sensei said, while moved Ryuuichi to the stretcher with help from the nurse.


“Ryuu-chan! Ryuu-chan!” Yuta cried looked at his friend’s condition, and Erika approached him to calm him down.


“Let’s just pray for him. He is strong, he will be fine.” Erika said. Yuta nodded, but second after Yuta fainted. Erika widened her eyes again, and she lay Yuta on his bed. She is checking Yuta’s condition, and after didn’t find a life threatening condition, she immediately called Yuta’s doctor.


“He is just emotionally exhausted. Nothing to be worried at least for now.” Tanaka, Yuta’s doctor said, after checking Yuta’s condition.

Erika nodded at that. “Yeah, it’s understandable. Since he witnessed how his best friend suffering like that. Even Ryuuichi-kun still on Emergency room now, with Aoi sensei handled him.” Erika said.


“That’s so unfair for both of them. They don’t have family, and just have each other, and they must suffered these disease.” Tanaka sensei said sadly.


“Nothing is fair on life, sensei. Now, we just can support both of them to at least have a beautiful memory before they leave this world. That’s our duty too, beside to give treatment to them.” Erika said. Tanaka sensei nodded, and he left the room. Erika also left the room after she gave a last glance to the sleeping Yuta.

***

Yuta looked at his best friend that laying weakly on his bed. His face covered with oxygen mask, and some wires attached to his chest. Although his condition like that, but his hand never stop to make those origami. Yuta just smile sadly while he also busying his hand with those colored paper. Ryuuichi had got an attack again twice since the last attack when Yuta also fainted. At that time, when Yuta wake up after collapsed, he found Ryuuichi already stable and sleep on their room again. His condition stable for good two weeks, and Yuta really happy because of that, but in one day, Ryuuichi got an attack again.
Yuta thought that maybe Ryuuichi will be fine, but his prediction gone wrong when five days later


Ryuuichi got another attack, worst this time, until make Ryuuichi unconscious for almost one day. Now Aoi sensei decided to put Ryuuichi on intensive room. Yuta accompany his best friend all day long, and just come back to his own room when sleep time or when he must receive his treatment. Yuta really sad looked at his best friend’s fragile condition, but like Erika said, he must be strong for Ryuuichi’s sake.


“That’s one is the 950 pieces.” Ryuuichi suddenly said, make Yuta come from his reverie. Yes, they still continued to make those origami, and Ryuuichi become more determined this time, because he knew he didn’t have much time.


“Mou~ you’re really fast Ryuu-chan. I am still on my 900 pieces.” Yuta said while pouted. Ryuuichi just chuckled. At first, indeed Yuta make origami much more than Ryuuichi, but after Ryuuichi himself realized his time, he got a strong power so he can catch up with Yuta.


“That’s a sign that you shouldn’t slacking of Yuta-kun.” Ryuuichi said. Yuta just pouted, but didn’t retorted at all. They become silent, just a sound of crumpled paper on Yuta’s hand can be heard.


“Ne, Yuta-kun..” Ryuuichi suddenly said.


“Hmm..” Yuta replied, without looking back at the shorter boy, and his eyes still on the paper on his hand.


“I want to go somewhere.” Ryuuichi said.


“Where do you want to go?” Now Yuta put his origami and stared at the shorter yet older boy.


“It’s secret, you will know when we arrived there. Would you accompany me?” Ryuuichi ask.


“Sure, I will accompany you. But you must get better first, so we can go there together.” Yuta replied casually. Ryuuichi sighed, and now he stared at Yuta seriously.


“I want to go there today, Yuta-kun.” Ryuuichi said seriously.


“It’s impossible Ryuu-chan. Your condition is really weak right now. I don’t want bring you outside, it will make your condition worsened.” Yuta scold the older boy.


“Please, Yuta-kun. I know my own condition. I know I won’t get better than this, so this is my last chance to go there before I die. Onegai, Yuta-kun.” Ryuuichi said with begging voice. Yuta contemplated. He knew his friend’s right. Ryuuichi’s condition won’t get better and he really want to make his wish come true, but Yuta also didn’t want Ryuuichi’s condition worsened because he go outside.


“I really want to go to this place with you Yuta-kun. If I can go there with you, then I won’t have regret in my life before I die. I want to see this place with my own eyes, together with you.” Ryuuichi said again.

Yuta felt touched because of that. Ryuuichi want to go there with Yuta, and Yuta can feel how important his existence for Ryuuichi, same as at how important Ryuuichi’s existence for Yuta.


“Alright then, Ryuu-chan. I will accompany you.” Yuta said softly. Ryuuichi felt happy and smile warmly.

“Arigatou Yuta-kun.”


And, that night, the two boys sneaked out from the hospital building, with Yuta carrying Ryuuichi on his back.

***

“It’s my fault. It’s my fault.” Yuta keep said those words, while crying hardly. Erika just rubbed the boy’s back, while gave comforting words to him. Earlier, Aoi sensei just asked the young nurse to accompany Yuta while he handle the unconsious Ryuuichi.


“It’s not your fault, Yuta-kun. Don’t blame yourself.” Erika said again.


“But, that’s my fault, Erika-san. If I wasn’t agree to go outside, then he won’t get an attack.” Yuta keep blame himself. Erika just sighed and she pulled the boy from her embrace, and stared straight at his eyes.


“Yuta-kun, it’s wrong for me to say this as a medical staff. Demo, I think that’s the best decision you take, to bring Ryuuichi-kun to the place he want.” Erika said.


“Why?” Yuta just simply ask between his sob.


“Because that’s Ryuuichi-kun’s wish. He really want to go to that place, and we don’t know when he will get better, or even he can get better. That’s why he use this chance, when he still can breath to see that place with you. He did that, so he won’t have a regret. He must feel happy because finally he can saw that place with you, and you shouldn’t blame yourself because you at least give him happiness.” Erika explained.

Yuta cried even more heard Erika’s word, but he stopped blame himself. After hour waiting, finally Aoi sensei come out from Ryuuichi’s room with his tired face.


“Sensei! How is Ryuu-chan?” Yuta ask.


“He is conscious now. But, I will tell you the truth, Yuta-kun. Ryuuichi is in critical condition. His heart is at limit, and he won’t survive any longer.” Aoi sensei said. Yuta cried again, but he immediately wiped his tear.


“I want with him sensei. Can I?” Yuta ask, and Aoi sensei nodded. Yuta then come in followed by Erika and Aoi. Yuta saw his best friend’s fragile figure, and he really want burst into tears, but he hold it. Instead, he smile to Ryuuichi when he sit on the chair beside Ryuuichi’s bed.


“How are your feeling Ryuu-chan?” Yuta ask.


“Better.” Ryuuichi said while smiling. “I feel better more than ever, and feel ready to go to heaven.” Ryuuichi continued again with weak voice. Yuta’s tear fell down again because of that.


“Oh, Yuta-kun, don’t cry.” Ryuuichi said.


“Why? Why? Ryuu-chan? Didn’t we promised to make 1000 origami bird together, and make a wish after that? Didn’t we promised to become a Johnys once we can cured?” Yuta ask between his sob. Ryuuichi smiled sadly, and he tried to wiped Yuta’s tear with his weak hand.


“Yuta-kun, don’t cry like that. I prefer saw your smile at my last time.” Ryuuichi said, and Yuta tried so hard to suppress his cry.


“Yuta-kun, I already catch up with you to make origami bird, and already make 950 pieces. But, as you can see, I am not that strong to continued it. Can you finish it for me? The remaining 50 pieces?” Ryuuichi ask. Yuta only nodded.


“You also must continued your origami birds, you must finish it, Yuta-kun. The remaining 100 pieces of yours. Then, you can make our wish after that.” Ryuuichi said. Yuta’s tear fell endlessly, but he can only nodded again.


“What is your wish Ryuu-chan?” Yuta ask sadly.


“My wish is, I want to meet you again in our next life and together with you, make our dreams come true.” Ryuuichi said softly. “Will you make a wish for me after you finished the 1000 origami birds?” The chubby boy asked again.


“Yes, I will Ryuu-chan. I promise.” Yuta ask between his sob.


“Arigatou, Yuta-kun. Now, please don’t cry again. I want to see your smile on my last time.” Ryuuichi said. Yuta then hold his tears again, and smile. He just stared at Ryuuichi’s pale face. Ryuuichi smile, and also keep staring at Yuta’s face. After some minutes, Ryuuichi closed his eyes. A long beep sound can be heard from cardiograph machine beside Ryuuichi’s bed. Yuta’s tear fell on Ryuuichi’s cheek, but he keep his smile.


“Time of the death, 10.45 pm.” Aoi sensei announced


“Ryuu-chan, I will keep our promise. We will definitely meet at the next life.” Yuta said, smiling while crying.

***

Erika looked at the boy on the bed, laying weakly with a lot of equipment to support his life. Tanaka sensei talk for a while with the boy, and after that the young doctor looked at the nurse. “Erika-san, Yuta-kun want to see his works. He already finished it all before he collapsed, all of it in his room.” Tanaka sensei said. Erika understand, and she left the room, and walked toward Yuta’s old room. When she arrived there, she found Aoi sensei, looked at two big cartoon box, with a lot of bird shape papers on each of the box.


“Ah, Erika-san.” Aoi sensei said. Erika just smile. “Sensei, can you help me? Yuta-kun said he want to see his works on his last time.” Erika said again. The young doctor understand, and he helped the nurse to bring one of the box.

It’s been almost 2 months since Ryuuichi’s death. Since that day, Yuta become determined to finish the remaining 150 pieces of origami birds. Since that day, Yuta’s condition also got worsened, his cancer cell spread fastly on his body, and he got nosebleed or collapsed more often. Yuta also knew his time is on limit, so between the treatment time, he make those origami. Finally he can finish it, but a few hours after that, he collapsed, and is in critical condition. His doctor, Tanaka sensei, knew that Yuta won’t make it until tomorrow. It’s even a miracle Yuta can wake up after collapsed.

Erika and Aoi go inside the intensive room, and they placed the box on the table beside Yuta’s bed. Tanaka sensei helped the boy to hold one of those bird shape paper, and Yuta smiling.


“Ryuu-chan..look..I can finish it..I finish your part and my part..” Yuta said while stared at the paper. Tanaka sensei, Aoi sensei, and Erika just looked at the boy sadly.


“I will make our wish now.” Yuta said. He take a deep breath, before talk again, “Ryuu-chan, let’s meet in our next life. If someday we can meet again in our next life, let’s be friend ne~ let’s be together again, and let’s make our dream comes true.” Yuta said. He tightened his hold on the paper. Then, he looked at the three adults beside him.


“Aoi sensei, Tanaka sensei, Erika-san. Thank you for everything.” Yuta said, while eyeing those three. They just nodded. “Thank you so much for take care of me and Ryuu-chan. I will never forget it.” He said weakly.


“And please, don’t forget us.” Yuta said while smiling warmly. Tanaka sensei, Aoi sensei and Erika just replied his smiled, and like de javu, slowly Yuta closed his eyes, and his hold on the paper loosened and long beep sound can be heard from the cardiograph machine.


“Sakamoto Ryuuichi and Takahashi Yuta, we won’t forget you. Because you two teach us about the beautiful bond of friendship.” Erika said, and the two doctor nodded in agreement.

***

8 years later..
9 May 1993..


“Mama! Mama! Is that my little brother?” A two years old girl ask excitedly when she saw a little creature on her mother’s embrace. Yamada Yuki, smiled at her daughter and nodded, while his husband, Yamada Hide, hold up the little girl so she can has a better view.

“Yes, chihiro-chan. He is your brother. He is so cute deshou?” Yuki ask, and Chihiro nodded. Then, the little girl caressed the baby’s cheek. Chihiro giggled when his brother snuggled at her touch. “He is so kawaii..what is his name, mom?” Chihiro ask.

“Ryosuke, his name is Ryosuke.” This time his father answer. Chihiro smiled, and she caressed the baby’s cheek again.

“Yamada Ryosuke..you will be the most kawaii little brother on the world.” Chihiro said, and earning a smile from both parent.


On other hospital..
10 August 1993..


“How are you feeling dear?” Nakajima Taro ask his wife, Nakajima Anzu, after she wake up.

“I feel better. Hey, do you already see our angel?” Anzu ask. Taro just shook his head. “Not yet, honey. The nurse said she will bring him later.” The husband said.

After a few minutes, the door knocked, and after Taro said ‘come in’, the nurse come with a trolley. Taro feel excited, and said thank you when the nurse left them. Taro looked at the sleeping baby inside the trolley, and he pick him up.

“He is so cute, like you.” Taro said to his wife. “and he is handsome like you.” Anzu replied.

“We will named him Yuto. How?” Taro asked, and Anzu nodded. “That’s a nice name.”

“Nakajima Yuto..from now on, your are the pride of our family.” Taro said, and Anzu smiled happily at that.

***

OWARI
Comment really appreciate as always :D
even a simple hello, I really appreciate it ^_^