Chapter 1

The Confession in The Rain

All seven members of running man decided to meet up at the coffeeshop before heading for filming later on, and they were talking about the previous episode that aired 2 days ago. What they did not know was that the only female member was feeling uncomfortable at the mention of the Sweet Radish Peppero game when Seo Joon and herself went head to head against the Jong Kook-Yeon Soo couple. 

" Can I have one cup of green tea and 6 cups of Americano please?", Ji Hyo asked the barista in her favorite coffeeshop, Starbucks Coffee. 

As Ji Hyo approached the table, Kwang Soo said to Ji Hyo " Eyyy Noona, How many times do I need to tell you that I like Caramel Macchiato and not Americano?! Why do you always remember that Jong Kook Hyung does not drink coffee but not remember that I like Caramel Macchiato?"

Ji Hyo gave him her famous mong face and said, " Mianhe Kwang Soo ya, Noona will buy it for you next time ne?"

Suddenly, Jae Suk brought up the topic about the Peppero game that they played on the latest episode that aired, and asked Jong Kook, "Kook Jong ah, so how did it feel to "kiss" Yeon Soo? It seemed like you were really enjoying the game."

Jong Kook started to feel embarrassed and said, " Ah Hyung! Why did you say that? I was just focusing on the game."

Haha joined in the conversation and said, " Hyung, don't lie! I saw your whole face turning red when Yeon Soo got closer to you, and you were smiling throughout the whole game!"

Sitting next to Kwang Soo, Ji Hyo felt uncomfortable when the cast brought up the famous Sweet Radish Kiss that was created as a result of last week's episode, especially when Haha commented on how Jong Kook seemed to be enjoying the game himself. As the conversation progressed, she felt even worse when Jong Kook did not do or say anything to stop the others from discussing about the game. Losing her temper at her second family, Ji Hyo stood up and exclaimed, " Can all of you stop talking about that episode? Don't all of you feel tired talking about the same topic for  the past thirty minutes? If you all are not tired, I am!"

After saying what's on her mind, Ji Hyo ran out of the coffee shop and did not care that she was getting drenched because of the heavy rain outside. Jong Kook followed Ji Hyo out into the rain and tried to stop her while the other 5 members looked at each other and wondered what they did wrong this time round. They looked out of the coffeeshop to see the tiger trying to catch up with their ace.

Catching up to her, Jong Kook grabbed her arm and asked, " What's wrong with you? Do you want to get sick? Get back into the coffeeshop! You will catch a cold!"

Unable to hold her tears and anger any further, Ji Hyo shouted at him, "Why?! Why do you even care? Just let me do whatever I want! I'm sick and tired of loving you secretly. Do you even know how it feels when I see you get close with other female stars on running man?! Do you know how hard I tried to let go of my feelings for you repeatedly and you always have to bring my hopes again when we have heart-to-heart talks after filming? I'm tired of this Kim Jong Kook! Just let me be!"

At that moment, everything became clear to Jong Kook; Ji Hyo always remembers to order something else for him because she knows that he does not drink coffee, and he realizes how Ji Hyo is always looking out for him during running man filming because she is worried that he may get injured. Upon the sudden realisation and after the sudden confession from the ace, Jong Kook broke out into a smile and kissed the crying Ji Hyo passionately, and thankfully for him, she responded to the kiss. 

After a while, they broke the kiss and Ji Hyo looked at him quizzically, hoping to get an explanation for his actions. Looking at her blank face, Jong Kook told her, " Ji Hyo yah, since we met on Family Outing, you always meant something to me. After you became part of the running man family, you held a special place in my heart that no other girl can ever replace. Soon after, I realized that I too, have fallen for you, but I have always denied those feelings I had for you, thinking that you will never like me back. You did not know how heartbroken I was when I heard that you were dating someone else, and I always keep an eye on you whenever you are partnered up with other guys during filming. I am sorry that I hurt you, and I promise that I will not be the reason for your tears from now onwards. Ji Hyo yah, will you be my best friend, soulmate, and last but not least, my girlfriend?"

" Jong Kook oppa... Do you know how long I have hoped for you to ask me that? Yes a million times!!!", Ji Hyo replied while tears were still streaming down her cheeks. 

The other members looked at one another, trying to absorb what was happening between the two strongest members in their family. All of them except for Haha and Kwang Soo were taken aback by the ace's outburst. The two of them who were closest to Jong Kook knew of his feelings towards Ji Hyo but promised not to tell anyone about it. But at the end of the day, everyone was genuinely happy for the two of them, especially for the "One Man", for he will never be alone again.

The end! Hope you all like it!