Final

Safe and Sound

Hanbyul felt her hand holding his tightly as he kept his eyes shut.

“You’ll be alright” Bohyung whispered as Hanbyul continued to shake a little,

“Don’t leave me” his voice was barely a whisper but she heard her loud and clear.

“I’ll never let you go”

Hanbyul was never good with showing his real feelings so he always joked around and pretend to be the happy go lucky guy his friends knew him as. He was sincerely happy with his friends but sometimes it drained him too much and bought back memories he would rather not remember. But Bohyung was always there for him.

The flashing lights and the sound of tires screeching, it always came back to haunt him.

He then felt Bohyung’s warm hands run up and down his arms in a comforting way. Then her hands made their way back to his hands before slowly making him stand up with her and slowly led him to the bed. They then sat down on the edge of the bed.

Bohyung smiled at him before standing up. Automatically Hanbyul grabbed her wrist before she could leave. Bohyung gave him another smile before taking his hand off her wrist with her other hand. She gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

“I’ll be back” she whispered gently in his ear before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Hanbyul eventually let go of her hand. Bohyung gave him another comforting smile before she made her way to the kitchen. She came back after a couple of minutes with a hot steaming mug.

“It will calm your nerves” Bohyung said as she passed him the mug of hot chocolate.

“Thank you”

Bohyung never left his side while he quietly drank and though out the night she stayed by his side, humming a soft tune of one of his favourite songs, and she held him as he fell asleep.

Once Bohyung made sure that Hanbyul was deep in sleep, she got out of bed to clean up a little. Whenever Hanbyul had his little episode he would make a mess of his room.

His room

Bohyung sighed and carried on picking up the things Hanbyul had dropped or tossed around. She found a necklace and she smiled at the small memory that came along with that necklace.

Bohyung glared at Hanbyul while he just smiled his goffy smile before she sighed and stood up to leave.

“Happy birthday”

He had warped his hands around her and pulled her into a back hug.

“I didn’t forget” he whispered to her and kissed the nape of her neck before letting her go.

“You jerk!”

“Don’t move”

She then felt the cold chain of the necklace he had put on for her.

Bohyung could feel herself blushing at the small memory. She was never the one for romantic things but Hanbyul always managed to get away with it. She then picked up a frame that was place on the table and smiled at the picture of herself and Hanbyul before she carefully placed it back.

After cleaning up for a while she went to the balcony of the room. She had moved in with him recently but she wasn’t quiet used to the idea yet but Hanbyul always made her comfortable.

Our room

Our apartment

Bohyung smiled at the simple thought as the cold breeze hit her care arms.

“Cold” she whispered.

She then felt something warm land on her before the all too familiar arms wrapped around her and pulled her in a back hug, just like the one from her memory she was reminiscing earlier.

“Better?” Hanbyul asked and Bohyung nodded.

Bohyung tugged the jacket Hanbyul had placed on her to make herself more comfortable in his arms.

“I always make you worry...I’m sorry” Hanbyul says softly.

“It’s ok...as long as you are ok...it’s alright...” Bohyung replies.

“Thank you for always dealing with me and making me feel safe and sound with you”

She laughs at his comment and shakes her head.

“I’ll never leave you alone”

They don’t know how long they stay like that but soon they can see the sun rising slowly and Hanbyul finally lets her go and then he kisses her under the sun rise. When they pull apart Hanbyul is giving her a goffy smile while Bohyung just glares at him while she blushes. 

Done! I hope that was ok...this is just something I though off and since I adore Bohyung and Hanbyul they became the characters for this oneshot! Please do leave a comment and upvote :)

Thank you for reading!

Bye!