Chapter One

Until my last breath Sica-ah

Sooyoung's POV

After a week after the incident between Tiffany and I , she began to approach me day by day by doing thing such lunch with me,volunteer to be my partner when there's a school's assigment, and etc.

"What you want from me Hwang Tiffany?"

"I just want to know how you know about us"

She said sternly.I rolled my eyes at her rudeness.

"Do you want me to bite you huh?"

"Bite me?Try then Hwang.You can't right?Something stopping you from doing that am I right?"

She gritted her teeth as her breath became heavier.I patted her head and sighed because I feels guilty for challenging such a wild vampire.

"I'll tell you after this"

"I want now"

"Tch"

I clicked my tongue at her.Geez~this girl -.- 

"Hey Choi"

"What?"

"I know you won't tell others about us so prepare because I'm telling Lady Jung"

She said as she smirked at me evily.I just shrugged it and slided my hand into pocket and walk away as if I don't care but at the bottom in my heart I nervous as hell cause I'll be facing the magnificent princess of vampire kingdom *shiver*


*after school*


Being a good girl like my mother said I need to keep my promise.I wait patiently in the library where is less student hanging out.I puffed my cheek as I tapped my fingers on the table repeatedly.

"Choi Sooyoung"

"I know you guys behind me so come out so I can tell my story.If you don't want to come out I'll leave"

In a swift move,all of them sitting in the seat.I gulped when Jessica's half red and half brown looking at my eyes.

"You really need to wipe the evidence if you don't want other people to nrice it Princess"

Jessica who is sitting in front of me looked at me as if I'm crazy.I rolled my eyes and bent forward to wiped the remained blood under her jaw.I wiped the blood on her lips which is she it eagerly.

"Wow"

"Impressed?"

The doe eye girl nodded her head repeatedly like a choding.I just smiled at her and glared at Tiffny who is surprised at my action.

"T-thank you"

"My pleasure"

"Don't waste our time Choi"

Seriously this girl?!Can't she treat me like Yoona?Only if she know truly about me she will pass out and I promise that.

"Your time?I got lots of work to do instead of other people blood.Don't get offend Lady Jung and Yoona I mean it for this girl"

I said while pointing to Tiffany.

"We didn't get offend right Yoona?"

Jessica said as she smiled at me sweetly.I blushed at her sweetness cause it was my first time someone make me blush with a simple smile.

"Yup Jessica-unnie.By the way don't you think Sooyoung is cute unnie?"

"No she's not"

"Well S-Sooyoung is c-cute"

I felt myself blushing hard at her cute stuttering and her statement of course :P

"Thanks t-then"

"So shall we start it?"

Tiffany asked with a polite tone.I nodded and began to told them.

"Actually my father just told me about you guys that's all"

"What the-"

"Yup that's all"

"How did your father know us?"

"My father is a vampire while my my mum is vampire and werewolf hybrid"

"Wow..my mind blew"

Yoona said making Jessica and I laughed.I laughed awkwardly when her eyes met mine.I pinched myself for making me looking like and idiot in front of her.

"And what kind of hybrid of you?"

"I'm just a ordinary human"

"Really?But why does your scent smell different?"

I just shrugged at Tiffany's suspicious question.

"Are you a werewolf?"

"If I am a werewolf I would have eat you Hwang.Geez~"

"Hehehe Sooyoung is so cute when she puffed her chubby cheek.It make her chubby cheek became more chubbier.Right Jessica-unnie?"

"Aish Yoong stopped asking Jessica question too much"

"Ara ara"

Yoona said as she raised her hands.I chuckled silently at her choding actions.Just like a kid ^.^

"Wait does your father name is Choi Seunghyun?"

 Jessica suddenly burst out.

"Yup that's my dad"

"So that's means your father is-"

"I know a slave.Look I got to go.It is nice to meet you guys and especialy a Princess of Vampire Kingdom"

I said as I dashed out from the library.I'm not ashamed because of my father is a slave but I can't help but feels angry everytime they talk about my father cause Jessica's father is the one who make my father turn into a slave.

"Don't to follow me your highness"

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Your father"

"It is not your fault"

"No it's-"

I quickly grabbed her hand dragged her to janitor room.I sat down on the floor and panted hardly.

"It is your father's fault so don't apologize..*pant*....Hey!Are you okay?!"

"Y-your s-scent"

I gulped when I saw her brown eyes turned into a light red.I try to calmed her down but her eagerness can't stop.

"Just my blood Jessica"

"N-no"

"Just do it.My blood won't get dry"

"Wh-"

"I'll tell you more but now just do what you want"

I tilted my head a bit so she can bite my neck.I closed my easy when I felt my blood being desperately by her.I rubbed her back softly to calm her and it's work!Her breathing not longer heavy and it making me relieved.

"You seems like my blood so much"

I said while chuckling.Instead of answering my questions she kept my blood like it was a milk.

*after couple of minutes*

"I want to sleep"

"Huh?"

She ignore my question and lay her head on my chest.I hit my head with my hands and kept cursing in my mind.My hearts beats faster when I heard her steady breath.I took out my phone and send a text to my housemate.


   [KkabYul]

Hey Yul!I'll be late today so don't buy lunch to much!Oh and don't forget to feed Winter.He must be hungry and tell him I'll be back home late.

 

I'm sure today is going to be such a long day T^T