KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You am I

 

Donghae POV

I sat up on the bed where the doctor examines me.

I glance over the bed where Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun was standing which totally blocked the person who was lying there.

I want to see Hyukkie.

Well, Teuki hyung had told me that Yesung hyung sprained his neck and Donghae had not wake up yet.

Eh?

Donghae?

Aren’t I Donghae?

And also they keep on calling me Eunhyukkie.

Which is very weird.

I flip my head as my bangs covered my eyes again.

Since when my bangs grow so long?

I thought I just cut my hair like one month ago?

And speaking about hair.

My hair had gone white which is really weird too.

I thought I had slept for a few years but Teukie hyung doesn’t look old when I first see him.

And neither does Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun.

Yeah, if I had slept for a few years, Teukie hyung might have wrinkles already.

“I’ll go check on Donghae,” said Teukie hyung and I nodded as he walked to the other side of the bed.

Seriously what is happening?

Why are they calling me Eunhyukkie and the person who was sleeping on the bed beside me Donghae?

Aren’t I Donghae?

After checking me up the doctors had ensure me that I am okay and I just had a small cut on my knee which I need to let my leg rest.

And, the doctor called me Hyukjae ssi.

What’s with all the people here calling me Eunhyuk instead of Donghae.

Do I look like Hyukkie???!

End of POV

Eunhyuk POV

I lie on the bed as the doctor walked over examine me after examine Donghae.

Somehow I am feeling weirder and weirder when they call me as Donghae but not Eunhyukkie.

Is this some kind of joke?

Or maybe today is April 1st.

But no.

It’s September.

“Donghae ah, are you feeling okay?” asked Sungmin hyung.

There it goes again.

Why are they calling me Donghae!!

End of POV

Donghae POV

I flip my head for the nth times.

Seriously it is making me really annoyed.

And why is my hair white?!

I should had asked the doctor just now.

Feeling like wanted to check on my hair, I had turned to the crowd which was gathering around Hyukkie’s bed.

“Hyung, I want a mirror,” I croaked out glancing at Teukie hyung which he turn to me and walk to a backpack that was laid on a couch and pull out a mirror.

My voice is still hoarse as the doctor said I had hurt my throat when I screamed during that evening.

Oh yeah, that evening was scary.

I still can remember the van shake violently due to a flat tyre as the van swerve to the pedestrian.

Yesung hyung who was sitting on the front seat screamed first which I think probably that time he sprained his neck.

Then me and Hyukkie screamed too because we were shocking.

Which Hyukkie had hugged me tightly when we crashed.

And guessed that is the time where we have fainted.

I took the mirror from Teukie hyung’s hand as I flash it over my face.

O.M.G.!!

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

End of POV

Eunhyuk POV

The doctor is checking my arm which had a bruise on it and everyone was crowded around me when I heard a loud scream.

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And I almost fell out of bed due to that scream which luckily Kyuhyun was there to hold me before I fell.

I slowly climb back up to the bed as I lift my face seeing the bed beside me for the first time which Hae was lying.

My eyes widened on what I saw.

Is that….me?

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed upon seeing that person on the bed holding a mirror which he too eyes widened in shock.

That person had turned to me upon hearing my screams.

Our eyes met and my eyes couldn’t help but widened like a fish.

O.M.G.!

And immediately…

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” both of us screamed looking at each other.

End of POV

Donghae POV

I stare at the mirror.

I-I am Hyukkie?!

Immediately after I screamed I heard another scream too which makes me turn to the source.

I saw myself on the other bed.

HUH???!

And immediately…both of us had screamed staring at each other.

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Right after that scream, immediately, both of us had done the same thing.

Pinch our cheeks.

“Ow!” I cried out rubbing my cheek as I saw the person in front of me pinching himself too.

“Ow!” he cried.

WHAT THE HECK!

End of POV

 

 

 

 

hihihi....back with second chapter...^^...