Chapter One

Unspoken Love...

"You... What??"
"Oh, I'm so sorry Chanyeol-ssi. I lent my laptop to Yoon Seo. She wanted to move her data from my laptop to her flashdisk, but when she plugged her flashdisk, the screen became blue and my laptop is... error until now..."
"And then? What about the music that I composed last week?"
"Because of her flashdisk, my laptop gets many viruses. And I should format my data. So your song... I'm so sorry..."
"Oh noooo... I should give it to Mr. Park Jae Beom tomorrow... Oh my excellent score..."
"Once again I'm so sorry Chanyeol-ssi. It's all because of my sister. I''ll scold her very much!"
"Gwaenchanh-a. Don't scold your sister, Kyungsoo-ssi. It was an accident. Maybe I should posponed my plan to get high score from Mr. Park Jae Beom. Okay, Bye."

***

Chayeol starts his day with upsetness. Actually he wanted to shed his anger to Kyungsoo last night. But he just couldn't let it out. His eyes blackened and his face looks so ugly because he couldn't sleep last night. Then he just go to the bathroom and get ready to school. Wendy, his sister, who just came out from her room is so surprised seeing her brother's face.

"Oh, Chanyeol-oppa! What happened with your eyes? Did you sleep well last night?" asked Wendy.
"Aniyo..." Chanyeol replied with limpness.
"Waeyo? Is there something bad happened?"
"Yeah..."
"Marhaebwa, oppa. What's wrong?"
"Ah.... You know, the song that I composed last week and I let it out to you?
"Umm... Ah, I know it. That's a beautiful song, oppa! But... what happened with that song?" Chanyeol sighd, then he replied, "Oh man... It's lost!!"
"What? Lost? But... how come?"
Chanyeol only sighing, "Actually it's because of Kyungsoo's sister,"
"Did you mean, Yoon Seo? Oh My God... How can she made your song lost??"
"It's a long story, you know. I'll tell you later,"
"Hmm.... Okay. Now let's go to dining room." then this two siblings go to dining room and have their breakfast.

Then, Chanyeol and Wendy go to their school, Apgujeong Lab School, one of the favorite school in South Korea by Chanyeol's car.

"Oppa, tell me what happened with the music?"
"Ughh... Kyungsoo's laptop was error because of Yoon Seo's flash disk. He should format all of his data, included my song..."
"Oh... that's too bad, oppa. Oh, I'll scold Yoon Seo later!"
"Ah, no need to do that, Wendy-ah. It was just an accident,"
"But that song is precious for you, right? You said that you wanted to get A+ from Mr. Jay Park,"
"Then, what to do now? It's gone." Chanyeol replied. And Wendy only sighing. Silence for a moment. Because Chanyeol doesn't want to fall into his irritation of Yoon Seo, suddenly Chanyeol changes the topic of their conversation.
"Ah, Wendy-ah. Who's the boy that always waiting for you in front of your class? What's his name? Hyundae? Sundae?"
"His name is Daehyun, oppa," Wendy replied with rolling eyes. She doesn't like to hear that name, Daehyun, the boy that always chasing after him. "Oppa, why did you say that name, huh? Please, I don't want to hear his name this morning!"
"Huh, waeyo? I think you and him will be..." Chanyeol starts to tease Wendy.
"No, no. Please. Don't say the thing that will not happend!"
"Huh, will not happend? It could be, Wendy-ah. It's just because you haven't felt it yet."
"Ughh... Please don't talk about it anymore. Jebal."
"Hahaha... Okay, okay. But for sure, he'll waiting for you in front of your class this morning." he keeps tease Wendy.
"Ah, OPPA!!! CAN YOU JUST STOP??!" Chanyeol can't stand his laugh. He's happy because he can make his sister's face becomes red. Wendy pouts her lips, and once again Chanyeol laugh because of Wendy's face.

Thereafter, they arrive at school. Chanyeol's class is on the 2nd floor, so to go to his class he should pass the classes of the 1st year students, included Wendy's class. And what he predicted before becomes true, Daehyun is waiting for Wendy in front of the class. When Daehyun sees Wendy walking with Chanyeol in the corridor, he stands up immediatelly and greet Wendy and Chanyeol.

"Annyeong, Wendy-ssi, Chanyeol sunbaenim..." said Daehyun. Wendy who sees Daehyun come to her rolls her eyes directly hide behind Chanyeol's tall body.
"Oh, annyeong, Daehyun-ssi."  Chanyeol who realized his sister is hiding behind him surprised, "Wendy-ah, why do you hide behind me?"
"Yeah, Wendy-ssi, don't you want to see my handsome face this morning?" Daehyun . He smiles widely.
"What?? Are you kidding me?!" Wendy shouted. Chanyeol just keep smiling seeing her sister being teased by Daehyun.
"Wendy-ah, why don't you say 'hi' to Daehyun? He greeted you nicely. Why don't you do the same?" asked Chanyeol. But Wendy still doesn't want to greet Daehyun and keep hiding behind Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol starts to leave them. He glance at his watch. "Umm... I should go to my class. The bell will ring in 5 minutes. Bye, nae dongsaeng. Bye Daehyun-ssi..." Chanyeol walks away to his class and leaves Daehyun and Wendy in the corridor. Daehyun starts to stand beside Wendy. "Umm... Wendy-ssi. Do you want to go inside with me?" Daehyun lifts his eyebrow. He puts his arm to hint Wendy to hold his arm. Wendy who realizes his act puts annoyance face then walks away to the classroom. Daehyun can't stop smiling when he saw Wendy's face, then he go to the classroom.

Meanwhile, in Chanyeol's classroom. Students are chatting with each other, playing, taking selfies with their gadgets, throwing papers, and for sure, they're very noisy. In the right side of his class, his friends are playing Bingo. One of them, Baekhyun, calls Chanyeol to join them. "Hey, bro! Come here!" Chanyeol waves his hand, then Chanyeol walks towards them. All of them are so happy in this morning, except Kyungsoo. Chanyeol knows what's on his mind right now. When Kyungsoo see Chanyeol is coming to them, he stares Chanyeol unusually, it's just like he feels guilty to Chanyeol. Yeah, Kyungsoo lost Chanyeol's song last night, and actually Chanyeol should collect it to Mr. Jay Park today.

"Eo, Kyungsoo-ssi. What's wrong with you? Why your face looks glum?" asked Lay.
"Huh? Umm... Gwaenchanha,  I'm just... I was sleepless last night.." Kyungsoo tried to hide his guilty feeling. He didn't mind to make Chanyeol angry because of the accident last night. Chanyeol who saw the reaction of Kyungsoo directly invite him to talk privately about that case. "Mmm... Kyungsoo-ssi, can you talk with me just for a while?" Oh, no. Kyungsoo's prediction is right. Chanyeol invites him to talk with him. He can't refuse it, so timidly he follows Chanyeol and they go to the balcony.

"Kyungsoo-ssi, actually, this is about... the accident last night, so..." Chanyeol hasn't finished his sentence, but Kyungsoo cut it quickly. "Oh, Chanyeol-ssi. Joesonghabnida, jeongmal jeosonghabnida... I didn't mind to make your song lost... It's all because of my sister, Chanyeol-ssi.. I scolded her last night, and she said she'll apologize to you. Jeosonghabnida, Chanyeol-ssi..." Kyungsoo shakes Chanyeol's hand tightly, bowing, and repeatedly saying sorry. "A.. aniya, Kyungsoo-ssi..." Chanyeol releases Kyungsoo's hand and said, "Kyungsoo-ssi, jal deur-eo. I wasn't angry to you nor to your sister. And I told you that you don't need to scold your sister so that she'll apologie to me. See, it was just an accident. I can't blame you two, and I've forgiven your sister. So don't feel guilty anymore, okay?" Chanyeol tries to cheer up Kyungsoo. "We're friends, right?" Chanyeol stretch out his and, then once again they're shaking hand. Kyungsoo doesn't feel guitly anymore. They enter their classroom again.

Kriiingg... The bell is ringing. The first subject is music. They should move to the music room. And as you know, their teacher is... Mr. Park Jae Beom. Mr. Park Jae Beom is well known as one of the firm teacher in their school. He likes to give extra tasks to his student that do not do the task that has given by him, and even he can punish his students. This is what Kyungsoo feared of last night. Because of him, his friend, Chanyeol will get punishment from Mr. Park Jae Beom.

"Good morning, guys..." Mr. Park Jae Beom entered the music room. "Have you prepared your song?" he immediately asked his students. All of them say yes, but in the middle of the shouts, he catched the sound of "no" from one of his students. And for sure, it's Chanyeol. Then, with a furious face he asked Chanyeol, "Chanyeol-ssi, how come you haven't prepared your song yet? I gave you chance to do it from 2 months ago, right? How come you can't finish it, huh?!"
"Jeosonghabnida, seonsaengnim. Actually, there was an accident before. My laptop was fixed because it was error yesterday, and my data should be erased included my composed song. So, now I don't have any song anymore." said Chanyeol. Chanyeol actually gave the same reason as Kyungsoo's reason last night. Mr. Park Jae Beom sighed and said, "Okay, I accept your excuse this time. But you should recompose your song. It should be better than before. Arasseo?"
"Ne, seonsaengnim." Chanyeol glances at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who heard that is actually still feel guily, but Chanyeol eyes said, "Gwaenchanha,"

Knock, knock, knock. Someone's knocking the door. There should be a guest come to their class. But this time, it's not a guest, but their Headmaster, Mr. Kim Jun Ho. The students who saw their headmaster coming to them suddenly silent. But... oh! Mr. Kim Jun Ho is not coming alone. There's a girl behind him. Probably that's a new student.

"Sssttt... Chanyeol-ssi, look at that girl! Maybe that's a new student!" Suho who sits behind Chanyeol pointed at the girl. Then Chanyeol started to look at that girl. Wow... she's cute I think, Chanyeol thought. She's not really tall and has fair skin. And she has friendly smile.

"Annyeonghashibnikka, Park seonsaengnim..." Mr. Kim Jun Ho greets Mr. Park. "Oh, annyeonghashibnikka, Kim gyojangnim..." then this two men started to talk and no student can hear it. After they talked about 5 minutes, Headmaster Kim entered their class and explain his purpose to come to the class. "Well, my students, here in front of you there's a girl that just move from Goyang City." then he talks to Eunji, "So, please introduce yourself to your friends." Headmaster Kim asked the new student to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eunji ibnida. I was a student of Goyang High School in Gyeonggi a year ago. Nice to meet you all." she introduced herself and ended it with lovely smile.

"So, Eunji-ssi, please choose your favorite seat!" Mr. Park asked her to choose a seat. There are two empty seats left; at the very back with Lee Sungjong and the third line with... Chanyeol. Slowly but sure, she walked forward to the seat next to Chanyeol. What, she wants to sit beside me? Oh, am I dreaming now? once again Chanyeol talks to himself.  He pinches his arm, and it hurts. It means he isn't dreaming now.

Eunji takes a seat beside Chanyeol. With braveness, Chanyeol introduces himself to Eunji, "Annyeong, Eunji-ssi, Chanyeol ibnida," Chanyeol started to open their conversation. "Oh, ne, Eunji ibnida," then both of them shake their hands. "Oh, Eunji-ssi, the boys behind me are my friends," then Chanyeol introduced his friends to Eunji. "There are Suho, Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen, and Tao. And in the next line there are Minseok, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun," Eunji starts to look at them one by one and tries to differenciate them. "Eunji ibnida," then the boys say hi to Eunji together, "Annyeong, Eunji-ssi..." then all of them laugh together.

Whoa... She looks beautiful... Chanyeol's mind is flying away again. Is that the feeling when we see someone's beautiful?

"Well, guys. Those who have prepared the song please come forward and perform it!" Mr. Park asked them to perform. But no one wants to come forward. And it makes Mr. Park has no choice except point them to come forward. "Okay, if no one wants to come forward, I'll point someone to come here, then. Please welcome, the lucky one..." all the students feel curious but scare this time. Mr. Park always gives a strict critics for them. Maybe that what makes them nervous so they don't want to com forward. "Oh Hayoung-ssi, come forward!" said Mr. Park. Oh Hayoung, the girl that sitting in front of Chanyeol and Eunji is invited by Mr. Park. With nervousness, she brings her laptop and play her composed song. All the students listen to the music.

After Hayoung played her song, Mr. Park is get ready for giving comments.
"Well, Hayoung-ssi. Actually that was a good song, but... I heard some of the tone of your song that.. umm.. not suitable. Can you please repeat the third part?"
"Umm... okay.." Hayoung starts to repeat the third part. "Naah.. see? You used D, right? Actually you should use G. And the fifth part when you use C, actually you can use E minor. Arasseo?"
"Ne, seonsaengnim." then, Hayoung's turn is end. One by one, all the students come forward and play their song.

"Well, guys, all of you have played your song. But there are many parts of your songs that I've been criticized, so I hope you can make your songs better and better." and then, he talks to Eunji, "Eunji-ssi, can you play any instrument?" asked Mr. Park. "Umm... I can play guitar, Sir,"
"Oh, geurae? Please come forward then. Hayong-ssi, please lend your guitar to Eunji." then, Eunji come forward to play guitar.
"So, here, I want to sing Demi Lovato's song, Heart Attack." she starts to play the song.

The feelings are lost in my lungs
They’re burning, I’d rather be numb
And there’s no one else to blame
So scared I take off in a run
I’m flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames


You make me glow~
But I cover up won't let it shows~
So I'm puttin' my defences up

Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If you ver did that, I think I'd have a heart attack~

All of the students amazed by her voice and her guitar playing. Even Mr. Park can't say anything because she's so amazing. They give round of applause to her.
"Wow... that was sooo amazing, Eunji-ssi! Your voice is so incredible and your guitar playing is awesome!" Mr. Park praised her.
"Ah, ne... Kamsahabnida, Park seonsaengnim, kamsahabnida...." said Eunji. The boys yelling and praising Eunji. Some of the girls are praising but others staring Eunji with enviness. Then, Eunji walk back to her place and give Hayoung's guitar back.

"Woww... Eunji-ssi, that was an amazing performace! You know, your voice is so awesome! Can you teach me how to sing and play guitar well like that?" again Eunji received compliment from her friend.
"Ah... anibnida.. You did well, too, Hayoung-ssi," Eunjiis blushing right now because she has received many praises.
"Oh, Eunji-ssi, this is my tablemate, Min Ah," Hayoung introduced Min Ah to Eunji.
"Eunji ibnida, mannaseo bangabsumnida..."
"Min Ah ibnida. Eunji-ssi, teach me how to sing well soon, huh? Please..."
"Ah... yeah, I'll teach you soon. :)"
"Umm... can we be friends?" asked Hayoung. She points Eunji, Min Ah, and herself.
"Sure!" then three of them shake hands.
 

***

At the break time, Chanyeol goes to the cafetaria with his friends. After he saw Eunji's performace in the class, he increasingly admires Eunji. He can't stop smile since in the classroom. Tao who realized Chanyeol's act suddenly shouted, "Hey! Don't you feel tired because you keep smiling?!" Chanyeol suddenly get shocked because Tao's voice. "Huh? Noo... I smile everyday but I don't feel tired," Chanyeol replied. But Tao thinks that it's not the reason why Chanyeol keep smiling today. And suddenly, he gets the answer. "Ha, Chanyeol-ssi. I know what the reason is!" Chanyeol confused with Tao's statement. "Reason? What reason?" then Tao stands Chanyeol. "It's becuase of that new student, right? The girl that becomes your tablemate? Jung Eunji?" he starts to tease Chanyeol. "What?? Huh... a, aniya..." Chanyeol's face becomes red. Lay who notices Chanyeol's face, "Ha! Your face becomes red! Oh... Do you like Eunji, Chanyeol-ssi?" then all of his friends . Chanyeol feels shy and starts to run away from them.

BBUKK! Chanyeol hits someone while he run away from his friends.
"Oh, My God! Mian, mianhaeyo! Gwaenchanhayo?"
"Uh, gwaenchana,"
"Once again, Mian, mianhae...yo..." Chanyeol gets shocked because the person who he hit before is Eunji.
"Oh, Eunji-ssi?"
"Oh, hey, Chanyeol-ssi,"
"Gwaenchanhayo? Are you hurt?"
"Ah, aniyo... Nan gwaenchanha,"
"Oh, geureom... Umm.. eh... do, do you want to order some foods?" Chanyol feels a little bit awkward when he meets Eunji. His heart is beating quickly now. Maybe...
"Oh, yeah," Eunji replied.
"Oh.. okay, I do either.. umm... let's.. go.. together, then,"
"Okay, let's go," Eunji walks away with Chanyeol. They order their foods and take a seat.

Still with the group, Chen notices Chanyeol sits facing Eunji. Then, he tells to the other. "Hey, look at there! Chanyeol is eating with Eunji!" then all of them look at the table number 5.
"Hooaaa... Chanyeol-ssi, he's already a step ahead than us," said Xiumin, the oldest boy among them.
"Wait, what?? So did you mean you want to eat together with Eunji?" asked Sehun
"Yaa... maybe,"
"And me, too..." said Baekhyun. Suddenly all of them stare Baekhyun sharply. Baekhyun who feels uncomfortable because of being stared like that gives his reaction, "Wae.. Waeyo?? Why are you staring me like that? Are you jealous? Or you want to do it too?"
"Huh? Ehh... Anibnida," then all of them continue to pay attention to Chanyeol and Eunji.

In the same time, Chanyeol and Eunji make their own conversation. Chanyeol is eating his hamburger while Eunji eats her spaghetti.
"Umm... Eunji-ssi, may I ask you something?" Chanyeol starts to open the conversation.
"Oh, yes, you may. What do you want to ask?"
"Like this, why do you move here? Is there any reason?"
"Oh... I moved here because my father is assigned to manage my grandfather's company," Eunji explained.
"Oh... Eunji-ssi, actually it doesn't have any relation between my previous question, but when I saw your performance before, I think you're very good in guitar and singing. Did you get course before or you did self-taught learning?" Chanyeol changes the topic of their conversation. Eunji feels like she's being interviewed by Chanyeol, but she just think that Chanyeol wants to know her as a friend that he just met, so Eunji explains again about herself.
"Oh, like this. My parent are musicians, so I learn much about music from both of them," then, Eunji asks questions to Chanyeol.

"Then, what about you? Can you play instruments?" then without any doubts Chanyeol answers, "Oh, yes. I can play guitar, paino, drum, and bass," Eunji was surprised bcause of Chanyeol's answer. She just realize that the boy who sits in front of her is multi-talented.

"Woww... instead of them, do you have another skill in music?"
"Umm... yeah, I can do rapping," Chanyeol replied casually.
"Wow, that's amazing! What about if Mr. Jay Park gives us a task to make collaboration, can you.. collaborate with me?" Eunji offered Chanyeol to do a collaboraton. And without thinking too long, Chanyeol directly said, "Yes!" Then, both of them shake hands.

***

"Well, guys, the time is up now. Don't forget to study at home about chemistry, okay? I'll evaluate you next week before we move to the next lesson. See you," Miss Park Bom ended the class. All of the students are ready to go home. Chanyeol and his friends goes to downstairs.

"Oppa!" Wendy waves her hand at the corridor. Chanyeol waves his hand too. "Hey, bro, I'll go home with Wendy, okay? See you," said Chanyeol to his friends. "Okay, bye," then, Chanyeol and Wendy walk to the parking lot and go home.

At the same time, Eunji with Hayoung and Min Ah walk to downstairs. Eunji noticed Chanyeol that just went away with a girl.
"Hayoung-ssi, Yeoja nuguya?" Eunji asked.
"Uh, which one?" Hayoung asked back.
"That girl. She entered the same car with Chanyeol." Eunji explained. "I think she called Chanyeol with "Oppa","
"Wait, what? The girl who entered the same car with Chanyeol? Hahaha... that's Wendy, Chanyeol's sister," Hayoung replied.
"Yes, Wendy. She's Chanyeol's sister," Min Ah added. Oh, he has a sister... Eunji thought.

***

At night, Chanyeol is sitting on the park bench in the backyard and plays his guitar. He's so happy today. He can't stop smiling and he can't stop flashbacking his memories when he was eating and talking with Eunji. Accompanied by the moonlight, he sings a song to represent his feeling now.

Hey, miss beautiful
I've never seen you before
And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all
Hey, little momma
What you got on yah
Looking so good and I just want to telephone her

She's my latin girl, oh~
Oh, pretty lady, don't you think it's crazy
She's my latin girl, oh~
Yeah, yeah, yeah....

In the same night, in a girl's bedroom, accompanied by her iPod and earphones, Eunji is reading her book. She enjoys the book and the music, and suddenly she thinks about many things that she has got today. When she moved to the other school for the first time, met many friends, included Chanyeol.

Wait, Chanyeol...? Eunji just realized that Chanyeol suddenly passed on her mind. Ah, na waeirae? She just ignore what's on her mind. Then, she continue to read her book.

***