1/1

Don't fight it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think you’re doing you were the one that told me you would never fall for me so just go back to the dorm or to her and leave me alone."

"We broke up…"

"Oh so you thought 'she loves me so she’ll be with me'! Just go Mark, please."

"Listen that’s not it…"

"Well I don’t care. Now leave"and with that I open the door for him to go but he didn’t budge."Mark I am not gonna tell you twice!"

"Please Sylvia, listen to me first!"

"I TOLD YOU NO! NOW LEAVE!"

"But…lis…"

-"GO!" he finally listen to me and left. I couldn’t stand it anymore and started crying, why would he do that to me when I’m finally trying to get over him…

I woke with my body completely sore I had fallen asleep on the floor near my door.

"Hey Syl it’s me, open up! I know you’re in there!"

"JB?"

"Yes Sylvia, it’s me. Open up." I got up, I felt like my bones were cracking and open the door.

"Oh my god look at you, you look like crap!"

"Well thanks for the support JB you really are the best."

"What happened yesterday?"

"Why Mark didn’t tell you already?"

"He did but I want to hear your side of it."

"Okay, but I will tell you if you pay for my cappuccino…"

"But you know and can’t be seen…"

"Sunshine, I want a cappuccino from the company’s bar, I still have to go to work you know." No matter what happens between me and Mark I still have to work with them and I like the rest of the guys. "Right today is the makeup test for the comeback!"

"See how you can be smart…sometimes."

"Hey…now go take a shower and get dress I’ll wait for you here."

"Okay I’ll be right back!"

It’s incredible how no matter what they can all make me feel better over this. I took a quick shower and got dressed, a simple pair of shorts with a summer shirt and my bag, tied my hair up and went to JB, put on my converse and we were out of the house. "So how did you came to get me?"

"Our manager brought me here and then went to take the others to the company and I called him to get us now."

"oh…okay…" so he was here this morning. Okay come down he can’t affect you that much anymore…you are over him, right?

We got into the car, I talked a bit with the manager about their new concept and makeup ideas and we went to the company. I was starting to feel nervous so I told them that I would go to the bar first and then I would go to them. "Are you sure I am the one that should be paying for your drink."

"Don’t worry I was just joking with you but if you want you can pay one later, okay?"

"Don’t worry Jaebum I need coffee too so I’ll go with her. Just go practice with the others."

"Manager-nim you don’t have to come with me I’ll get you the coffee and bring it to you."

"But I think we need to talk, so let’s talk over coffee ok?"

"Fine."

We went to the company’s bar, he insisted to pay for my drink and we decided to sit on a small table there. "You know that the members are all worried about this situation and so am I."

"I’m sorry that you all feel that way but you don’t have to worry what I feel for him won’t affect my work."

"I can believe you but yesterday he wasn’t himself and today morning he barely walk straight. Just talk with him and listen to what he has to say you might be surprised."

"But I finally started to move on I don’t know if I can go back."

"Just try, it wasn’t his fault when he told you he wouldn’t love you."

"What do you mean? Yesterday he was the one who told me he went to my house because they broke up! I’m just his rebound girl!"

"I wouldn’t be so sure of that… just listen to him."

"I don’t know I need some space to think, just give me that. Anyways, we should be going I have a meeting with the rest of the makeup artists and the CEO."

We got up and went to their practice room but the manager’s words never left my head, maybe just maybe I should listen to him but I have to focus on my work for now. Their new song was already playing when I got there, they were going to stop the song but I signal them not to. "Keep going I just came to put my bag before I go talk with JYP and the rest of the makeup girls."

I just gave them a small smile and headed out again, not without noticing Mark looking at me but I couldn’t deal with that now, it’s not the time to do so. I went to the office to discuss the final details of the live performances and who we were going to work with. In total we were six: three for hair and three for make up so two guys for each.

"Then Sylvia you do Bambam and JB’s makeup."

"Yes sr."

"Then you can experiment after their lunch break, you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter