First Encounter

SpongeHen and PatVic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining. A very heavy raining with a strong wind that can fly you up for dramatically. There's no one one the road, no vehicle. Only an ambulance and police car that would be in sight in such weather. Only an insane would walk out trough the rain.

"I have to do this! I can do this! I can do this!! Go! Go! Go!!!" said a girl positively encourage herself.

Then she walk confidentally enter the room with her huge suitcase and carry a small pouch. It's almost time to boarding already. In no time, she already sit comfortably in her sits on the plane. She look at her left, still empty, the owner hasn't showed up yet. 'Well, maybe my companion is a bit late or cancel his or her flight' she thought, uncertain whether it's a girl or a boy who will sit next to her. Not interest in the information from the flight attendant and about her companion, she dicide to sleep. At the time she's about to close her eyes, she's being surprised at the noise beside her. Ready to nagging, when she saw him she paused.

"CHANGMIN??!!" asked her loudly, shocked seeing the person beside him. Aware that her voice is too loud, then she apologize to the other passenger and lower her voice. "What are you doing here? Didn't you say that you're busy? What about your schedule? Don't say to me that you're running away again this time? You don't... "

"Wowowow... easy. Calm princess hahaha. I'm here cause i'm suppossed to be here. My next schedule is in Korea. So i can accompany you in Korea after finish my schedule. Got it? explain Changmin, cut her question-without-pause. "And i never running away" added Changmin.

"Hmm... Can i trust you? Hmm... I'm still not sure. You're too good at finding an excuse" says her as her eyes scanning at him reading his body language suspiciously.

"Sshh, this girl. I'm saying the truth" answer him, annoyed at her suspicious look

"Okay okay i trust you hehe. No wonder, you're my perfect best friend. Now, let's have some sleep." in the end believe in his words as she hug his arm and ready to sleep.

He just smile, caress her hair and give her a kiss on her forehead before join her to the dreamland.

----------

"Hooaaaahhmm.... Song Qian, welcome to Korea" she welcome herself as they landed in Korea. "From now on, your name is Victoria Song. Okay!" added her. Still to herself. forgetting her best friend behind her.

"Qiannie!" Ya! why did you bring this huge suitcase? Did you just throw anything in your room to your suitcase?!" asked Changmin angrily because she made him bring her belonging as well.

"Woah Changmin, you become smarter now. Hahaha" teased Victoria.

"Ya! You! Come here!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter