Fin

Let Me Be The One

Jongin was walking down the hallways while carrying a tiny sketch book and a sharpened pencil. His eyes were searching for the best view he could drew that day. Huffing, he finally set his eyes on the garden in their school when suddenly a petite boy walked to the bench he was about to sit.

He observed the petite boy who was smiling brightly towards something under the bench. He saw the petite boy squatted and pulled out something underneath it. Turned out, it was a small kitten which was mewling and nuzzling its face at the petite boy’s hand.

The petite boy smiled softly and patted the kitten head lovingly. He swore he never seen anything so beautiful like that before. Nor he ever saw the perfect people in his life before.

Jongin settled his drawing with the view of a petite boy who had a kitten on his cheeks with the brightest smile he had never seen before.

*****

“Can’t you shut up?!” Sehun groaned in annoyance when Jongin who was practically bouncing on his feet came to him with the happiest grin ever and tell him some regarding a very cute boy who has the perfect smile.

“But you need to see him. He is so special, I swear!”

“Sure, whatever you say,” Sehun waved his hand in a dismissed manner.

 

Sehun found himself was being dragged by the non other, his best friend; Kim Jongin. He could only puffed his mouth in annoyance and let his body being dragged by the said boy.

After a minute or so, Jongin stopped and looked at him with his shining eyes, pointing someone using his finger while whispering `it’s him’

Groaning, he turned his head. At the very moment, he didn’t know how to react. The boy that Jongin had referring to all this while was very beautiful and he couldn’t keep his eyes of him.

Drooling, he turned his attention back to Jongin, “I want him”

No need to say, he was rewarded with a slap that day.

And countless of punch.

*****

A week has passed since the incident, Jongin has been ignoring Sehun for one hour and half – since he can’t be away from his best friend for too long. Jongin called it homesick while Sehun just laugh it out.

They agreed with the term ‘Best man win’. Jongin found out that his their crush name is Baekhyun and that he was their senior. Sehun pouted when he heard this because Jongin was a step ahead from him and he didn’t like it.

 

*****

“Baekhyun, there is someone who wants to meet you,” Luhan giggled while Baekhyun stared at him weirdly but it all makes sense when Luhan leaned into him, “He is freaking hot.”

Baekhyun scoffed and pushed Luhan away from him, “You have your ‘my-adorable-Minnie’ remember?”

At this Luhan pouted and pointed a finger toward him, “Don’t you dare tell my Minnie. Got it?”

Shrugging, the shorter boy walked outside his classroom and spotted a boy was leaning onto a wall while acted all coolly. Baekhyun thought the stranger look silly and he managed a not too loud snort. The mention boy turn his head and his eyes brighten when he saw Baekhyun was standing in front of him awkwardly.

“Hey, I’m Sehun and I want to be your dongsaeng.”

.               .               .

“O..kay”

Sehun beamed and dragged the still shocked Baekhyun down the hall to the cafeteria.

“What do you want to eat?”

“I’m not hungry,” Baekhyun stated matter of factly.

He noticed how the glow in Sehun’s eyes faded a little and he had to say that he felt a little guilty. Being a good human he was, he grabbed Sehun’s wrist softly and lead him to the counter.

“I will accompany you then.”

Sehun smiled and nodded. He chose his food and walked to the nearest table.

“So… I guess I’m your hyung now?” Baekhyun asked carefully, still confused about what happening.

Sehun nodded while stuffing food in mouth, “Yeah, you agreed but we can be more if you want.”

Baekhyun puffed his cheek, flustered, “I’m just asking tough.”

*****

The next day, Sehun’s usually poker face became bright and he excitingly stated to Jongin that he was now Baekhyun’s dongsaeng. He also stated that Baekhyun told him he was cute and Baekhyun like him (that was a lie but Jongin didn’t have to know it).

No need to said, Jongin was furious and demanded that he wanted the same treatment from Baekhyun.

*****

“Baekhyun, there is someone who want to meet you,” Luhan sighed, “Again!”

“Seriously, why there is so many hot guys want to meet you nowadays?” Luhan whined while dragging his lazy and sat beside Baekhyun.

The said boy can only giggled and pat his best friend shoulder, “Relax man, it’s not my fault that I’m cute,” Baekhyun winked.

He will just pretend that Luhan didn’t throw up, like literally.

This time, a guy with a flustered face caught his attention. They made an eye contact for a moment but it just only for a second because the boy’s face, if could became redder.

Baekhyun smiled softly and tap the boy shoulder because damn, that boy really thought the ground is very interesting.

“You want to see me?”

Stuttering, the boy looks anywhere but him, “Y-yes, umm… I…”

“It’s okay really,” Baekhyun tried to calm the flustered boy by patting the boy back, “What’s your name?”

He managed to squeaked out a not too loud ‘Jongin’

“I-I need to go. See you later,” Jongin waved him goodbye and quickly made a run leaving a dumbfounded Baekhyun behind.

“Wow that was really weird.”

*****

Sehun remembered on how hard Jongin plead him to help him to have a chance with Baekhyun since he didn’t know what to do when he was in front of the elder.

Sehun finally agreed when he saw how desperate Jongin was.

Pff, Jongin was pathetic.

 

That evening, Jongin found out that he was being dragged by Oh Sehun to god knew where.

“Where are we going actually?” Jongin asks lazily.

“You just wait”

Sighing, Jongin let his self being dragged by Sehun. They entered a restaurant called XO Café. His eyes widened when he saw Byun Baekhyun was there, sat at the centre of a restaurant while pouting.

Oh my, he is so cute…

He froze completely and he can felt himself went numb. He didn’t even remember when the heck he was sitting in front of his crush.

He saw how Baekhyun eyes rounded. He saw how Baekhyun pink lips smiled to him. His breath became ragged and in no time, Sehun was beside him while patting the back of his chest.

“What the hell is wrong with you man?” Sehun harshly whispered.

Jongin eyes blinked and he locked his eyes with Sehun, “I swear he is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen”

Baekhyun who heard the conversation blushed and cleared his throat awkwardly.

Sehun smiled awkwardly, “So umm… this idiot here is Jongin and as you know,” Sehun leaned into Baekhyun a little, “He has a BIG crush on you.”

Jongin smacked the back of Sehun’s head a little too hard, make the said boy yelped. Sehun swore he wanted to chop Jongin’s head down but seeing the mention boy, who was blushing really madly made him smile a little.

He never reacts to someone like this before.

 

And the rest of the day went by Baekhyun, Sehun and the occasionally blushing Jongin chattering… and a little bit teasing made by Sehun toward Jongin.

*****

Month passed by and now, Baekhyun was sitting in front of Sehun and Jongin who was looking at him expectedly. Baekhyun smiled, Jongin finally opened up to him a little bit but the shyness is still there while Sehun…

Well Sehun just being Sehun except he became a little bit sweeter to him this past few days.

The maknae raised one of his eyebrows, “So, who are you going to pick? Me or Jongin?”

“You will choose me right?” Jongin squeak out.

“What are you talking about? Of course he will pick me. Right Baek hyung?”

Baekhyun smiled softly at the two. He will regretted for making this kind of decision but he decided that maybe, maybe his relationship might be different from other couple out there.

“You two listen here, so I’ve been thinking that I’m not going to pick either one of you.”

Cue the gasped.

“I’ve been very confused lately that I think I’m going to get mental from thinking about this. Both of you are so kind, lovely. My heart will start hammering whenever one of you in front of me. Whenever I felt sad or happy you two will always in my mind first. Maybe you guys think that I’m greedy but this is the reality. You guys made me felt emotion that I’ve never get before and as the conclusion;

Can I have both of you?”

Jongin and Sehun smirked, both exchanged a look of satisfied that made Baekhyun confused.

“Told ya, he would not going to pick one of us because apparently-“ Sehun never got to finish his sentence when Jongin interrupted.

“We both are too hot to resist.”

Baekhyun sighed before he smiled brightly. He pulled both of them to have a group hug. When Sehun and Jongin reached him to pull him into a sweet kiss, he knew maybe this was the best choice after all.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Why?! I'm sorry for you who  read this before I edited this thingy. T^T

After such a long time

Pfff.... I'm sorry