[1]

The Yong Family

 

The DooSeob, JunSeung, and KiWoon couples all lived together in one house, they've been together for almost a long time so they decided to live together when they all got married.

 

"Good morning hyungs~" Dongwoon happily sang as he seated himself.

"Morning here's breakfast" Hyunseung said with a smile and puts the food on the table for the members to eat.

"Yah! Aren't you going to eat too?" Doojoon the concern leader asked.

"No no no! I can't eat.." Hyunseung said.

"Why aren't you eating again Jang Hyunseung?!" Junhyung is the one who spoke now and eyes narrowed.

"Its just I can't I keep vomi--" Hyunseung was cut off and quickly went to the bathroom to throw up, Junhyung worriedly followed him.

 

When they came back Hyunseung was feeling a bit dizzy.

 

"Junnie I think I kinda feel diz--" And with that Hyunseung fainted but was lucky when Junhyung catched him.

"Seung? Seung?!!" Junhyung yelled and the other members quickly went to them.

"Omo! What happend to Hyunseung hyung?" Yoseob was in a bridge of crying.

"Quick call an ambulance" Doojoon ordered.

"I'm on it!" Kikwang shouted and dialed on his phone.

"Hyunggg! He's not eating right and all he do is practice, maybe that's why he fainted poor hyung" Dongwoon was about to cry too.

"Yah! Seung! Wake up hmm" Junhyung cried.

 


 

"He should really take a rest and eat right, especially when he's having a baby, if he didn't it would affect both of them" The doctor said to the members.

"Bwo? Baby? Could you please repeat it?" Junhyung almost shouted in surprise.

"You didn't know? I thought you knew already, well yeah he's pregnant so please take extra care of him" The doctor explained and left them in the room.

"OMO!! Hyunseung hyung is pregnant!!!" Yoseob squealed in happiness.

"I can't believe you're going to be a father first, I thought I'll be the first" Doojoon chuckled and patted Junhyung's back.

"Yah hyung! Me too I want to be a father soon" Dongwoon wined to Kikwang; who just blushed.

"I-I'm g-gonne ba a father?" Junhyung who was still shocked just stood still in his place and starred at his Hyunseung; who was sleeping in the bed.

Junhyung smiled widely and walked up to Hyunseung, he sat beside the older and took his hands and kissed it.

While the DooSeob and KiWoon couples watched and awed in the situation.

 


 

Yey I finally updated x)) hihihi sorry if it's short and it took long for me to post it OTL

 

Here's a bonus pic xD I laughed so hard