Your Not Alone

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

After leaving Myungsoo, I felt like something was tugging at my heart, telling me to go back to him. 

"So what do you want to do?' Yuri asked me. "Uh how about we go get something to eat?" I said to her. She looked at me with suspicion in her eyes. "Ok but before we go can I ask you a question?" Yuri asked me. "No." I said as I the car and drove towards a well known resteraunt nearby. 

We drove the whole way in silence and once we got there we stepped out of the car in silence. Yuri looked at me in a confused manner, as if she knew something was wrong with me. We walked into the resteraunt and the waiter took us to a table. He gave us our menu, but I could still feel Yuri's eyes on me. 

"Yoona" she said. "ughhh,... what?" I said to her, annoyed. "Yah! Don't give me that tone! Aishh" she said getting annoyed as well. "Well what do you want?" I asked her while I looked at the menu. "Ugghh, someone has to say it......Yoona I thought you liked L" Yuri said. I looked at her in surprise. "What about it?" I asked her  trying to make it look like I did'nt care. "Well......you kind of dissed him remember? I mean if you like L, should'nt you be trying to spend time with him as much as you can?" She said to me. I tried not to pay attention by looking at the menu but that was a mistake. Yuri grabbed the menu from me and looked at me in the eyes. "Listen to me Yoona, you may not remember L, but I remember that when you weren't with him you were miserable so in case you don't want to lose Myungsoo you better let go of your pride and be with him!" Yuri said to me. I was in awe.

Myungsoo POV

"Kiss me" Nana whispered into my ear. 

OMA. What do I do?! Do I kiss her? Do I not? 

Nana leaned closer to me.  Our lips were just centimeters apart. 

NO.

I coughed and quickly got up on my feet. "uhhh you know what I just remembered about something that I have to do........sooo..." I said walking towards the door but unexpectedly Nana grabbed my arm and forced me to look at her. "L I need to know the truth, do you have feelings for me or not?" Nana said looking into my eyes. I did'nt know what to say. I love Yoona but a part of me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter