DS 3

Dark Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Her-

Hani arrives at school . She look at the other students , all wear beautiful and nice uniform . And the most important , they don't have any mask . Just her , just her wear that stupid mask . When she walk at the hallway , all eyes on her . Some of them laugh silently , some of them whispering , some of them glaring at her disgustingly . She put her head down . She don't want to meet their gazes . It's enough if she just feel their gazes but not their eyes .

 

The teacher call them to go to the hall to get ready before the students of Naver High School come . Hani walks slowly and she sit at the back . 

Principal : Wow , i'm so impressed of you all . All wear nicely . but I really hope you're attitude also nice . Ok , the students from the Naver High School will arrive .......................... now . Please act nicely . Thank You .

 

Finally , they come . Hani can't wait and keep looking at the bus .

                                                                                                       ♦♦♦♦♦

-Him-

Daehyun arrive at school . He goes towards his friends and chat with them . The teacher call them and give them some speech . And finally , they'll go to Star High School . They can't wait especially Daehyun . He feels nervous all of a sudden .

 

Finally , after 10 minutes in the bus [ which is so long for them , Naver High School students ] they reach at Star High Schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter