Final

Perfume

Do I imagine it? Or do I see your stare?

Is there still longing there?

Is it just my imagination? Your look to Sica, it's just so soft and beautiful. The way you see her is just... different, but special. But the way you see me, it's 180 degrees different. The way you see me, it looks like... you are kinda forced to see me. It's hurting me, It's eating me slowly. 

Oh I hate myself, and I feel crazy

Such a classic tale

Am I being paranoid? Am I seeing things? Am I just insecure?

My confidence slowly burned up. I know there's a lot of girls feel the same way with me, I know it heard like a classic tale called jealousy. But it feels different, really different with many people in the world. Yes, I'm paranoid, I'm seeing things, and definitely insecure, but  how come you not when your BOYFRIEND rarely do something romantic to me,his GIRLFRIEND. 

I want to believe it's just you and me

Sometimes it feels like there's three of us, baby

I know that you and her had some history together, believe me I know it. But it's just the past, not the present and future. I'm your present and I wish I'm also your future. Love only occurs for two people, not three. I believe you love me, but at the same time... It feels like you love her, too. It feels like your heart divided into two. It also hurts me knowing that your heart not only mine. My heart only for you, Kris. But, your heart goes for two people, me and her. 


 I put on my perfume,
 I want it all over you
I'm gonna mark my territory

She knows that you are mine, not hers anymore. I know her feeling to you, same like the first time you met her. Will she give up? I know she's a fighter, not a lover. I know she will fight for your love, fight for your half heart. Shoud I put my perfume on you, so she would know that you're mine? That you are in my territory?

 I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume

I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume

I cried everyday thinking about you. You're the only man who could make me lost in love, but you crush my heart into pieces. I'm risking my feeling for you, but are you worth it? Loving you feels like walking on a rope, trying to cross the cliff. I wish she could just move on from you, I hope she just stay away from you, from us. I prayed all night everyday that you will give me whole your heart, forever. Because without you, I'm nothing. I'm useless without you. My confidence would go down without your love. Your love, that's the only thing I asked from you. 

 


hey ho!! How is it?? not so good like always, right?

I wish it was worth to read :D

I'm so sorry, I'm not updating for a long time. Homework everywhere, test everywhere.... Busy busy busy...

Well, If you like it, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3<3<3