One

Lost Love

"It hurts, it still hurts!" She whispered grabbing the front of her shirt trying to stop the tears that threatened to fall."When did we become like this?" Hwa Young asked the empty room, eyes landing on a picture of the two of them. 

Walking towards it she gently picked it up, running her fingers across it she finally lets the tears fall. "What happened to us?" She whispers not expecting any sort of answer from the happy couple in the photo. She lets the frame fall watching as the glass breaks before falling to her knees, finally letting the sobs wrack through her body barely allowing a breath to be drawn. 


Say something I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one if you want me to

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you 

"Say something." Hwa Young whispered only to be met with silence. "Jiho" she called out again. "What" he harshly answered without turning. "Can you please look at me?" Hwa Young walked to him, placing a hand on his arm.

Shrugging it off Jiho turned, a blank expression on his face. "What do you want me to say? You've already decided to leave, so what can I say to stop you?" 

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl 

Hwa Young flinched slightly at his words. I wish you would tell me what you really feel, if you still love or even care about me.. "Anything, something! I just want to know what you're feeling, thinking. I just need you to tell me!" "Why should my feelings matter to you now huh? Why do you even care? You told me you wanted to break up so why do you care?" He spat at her, still upset. 

Say something I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye

"Because!" She sighed. "..Because Jiho, believe it or not I still love you, I always have and always will." "Then why? If you still love me why are you doing this?" Jiho asked needing to know. "I love you and I know you loved me too. Maybe you still do, maybe you don't." She paused and looked up at him, giving him a chance to say if he or not. When she saw that he wasn't looking at her, she continued. "But it's just not the right time for us.. I'm not saying we aren't good together, it's our timing that was wrong."

Hwa Young grabbed her bag and walk to him "I hope one day you'll understand... Goodbye Jiho." she gently placed a kiss on his cheek and walked out the room, willing the tears not to fall until she was a good distance away. 

Say something I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

Say something I'm giving up on you

Say something... 

Jiho stood in his studio going over Hwa Young's words, tears stinging his eyes. I understand. I know that what she said is true and that breaks my heart.. Falling to his knees Jiho let out a rough yell, grieving for not only losing the love of his life but also a friend.

 


Tada? Lol I actually don't know how I feel about thus one but might as well post it. Ignore any mistakes as I don't feel like going back to check. I'm sorry the one Zico fic I wrote was a break up one ;; unnie won't be happy with me...lol  xD I am actually thinking of maybe this into a longer story(somehow) but was wondering if you guys would like that or to just keep it as it is? Thoughts please!

 Have a lovely day readers~